My Ikebana School is called Sanguetsu. ( Sangetsu )
Sanguetsu means: San ( mountain ) and Getsu ( moon )
The style was named after a tea house where our Master Meishu Sama used to spend hours enjoying the atmosphere of a paradise on earth. The tea house was called "Sangetsuan"
Ikebana Sangetsu Flower Arrangement
“It is important to develop and uplift human consciousness through beauty. For that purpose, I would like to encourage people to place flowers everywhere, as the best means of promoting the love of beauty.”
"Se pudermos amar uma flor, começaremos talvez a flor-e-ser e, depois, se permitirmos que nosso amor se amplie, poderemos em flor-ação amar o mundo. Tudo começa com uma flor..."
- simplicity 130,182 photos, 6,972 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 109,778 photos, 11,917 members
- chrysanthemums! chrysanthemums!! "comment on one" 1,619 photos, 287 members
- Chabana - Japanese tea ceremony flower arrangements 171 photos, 60 members
- Flower Arrangements Only. 4,009 photos, 156 members
- Ikebana Sanguetsu 229 photos, 70 members
- Ikebana 6,959 photos, 489 members
""Ligia is a great Artist, she has great ability to create Flower Arrangement and turn them into great art works.
She has a great artistic eyes and her technique is enviable.
Thank you for sharing."
November 30th, 2010
- April 2010
- Rio de janeiro
- Niterói, Brazil
- I am:
- Female and Taken