My Ikebana School is called Sanguetsu. ( Sangetsu )
Sanguetsu means: San ( mountain ) and Getsu ( moon )
The style was named after a tea house where our Master Meishu Sama used to spend hours enjoying the atmosphere of a paradise on earth. The tea house was called "Sangetsuan"
Ikebana Sangetsu Flower Arrangement
“It is important to develop and uplift human consciousness through beauty. For that purpose, I would like to encourage people to place flowers everywhere, as the best means of promoting the love of beauty.”
"Se pudermos amar uma flor, começaremos talvez a flor-e-ser e, depois, se permitirmos que nosso amor se amplie, poderemos em flor-ação amar o mundo. Tudo começa com uma flor..."
- simplicity 140,210 photos, 5,621 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 105,674 photos, 11,772 members
- chrysanthemums! chrysanthemums!! "comment on one" 1,560 photos, 273 members
- Chabana - Japanese tea ceremony flower arrangements 156 photos, 58 members
- Flower Arrangements Only. 3,893 photos, 142 members
- Ikebana Sanguetsu 235 photos, 66 members
- Ikebana 6,728 photos, 476 members
""Ligia is a great Artist, she has great ability to create Flower Arrangement and turn them into great art works.
She has a great artistic eyes and her technique is enviable.
Thank you for sharing."
November 30th, 2010
- April 2010
- Rio de janeiro
- Niterói, Brazil
- I am:
- Female and Taken