My Ikebana School is called Sanguetsu. ( Sangetsu )
Sanguetsu means: San ( mountain ) and Getsu ( moon )
The style was named after a tea house where our Master Meishu Sama used to spend hours enjoying the atmosphere of a paradise on earth. The tea house was called "Sangetsuan"
Ikebana Sangetsu Flower Arrangement
“It is important to develop and uplift human consciousness through beauty. For that purpose, I would like to encourage people to place flowers everywhere, as the best means of promoting the love of beauty.”
"Se pudermos amar uma flor, começaremos talvez a flor-e-ser e, depois, se permitirmos que nosso amor se amplie, poderemos em flor-ação amar o mundo. Tudo começa com uma flor..."
- Your photo beautiful ! /comment please/ 1,173 photos, 126 members
- simplicity 112,535 photos, 4,989 members
- Teapots 2,855 photos, 639 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 101,122 photos, 11,510 members
- chrysanthemums! chrysanthemums!! "comment on one" 1,447 photos, 261 members
- Chabana - Japanese tea ceremony flower arrangements 159 photos, 57 members
- Flower Arrangements Only. 2,979 photos, 129 members
- Red Green Blue Yellow 679 photos, 33 members
- Ikebana Sanguetsu 240 photos, 58 members
- Ikebana 6,493 photos, 461 members
""Ligia is a great Artist, she has great ability to create Flower Arrangement and turn them into great art works.
She has a great artistic eyes and her technique is enviable.
Thank you for sharing."
November 30th, 2010
- April 2010
- Rio de janeiro
- Niterói, Brazil
- I am:
- Female and Taken