My name is Jair Ribeiro . I'm a Brazilian, from Ipatinga, Minas Gerais...
Please check it out.. and help me to keep my passion for photography on..
I'm trying to sell books..
please check it out.. here
Faces Portraits of Emotions By Jair Ribbeiro Book Preview
My name is Jair Ribeiro, I’m not a photographer. I prefer to define me as a Photography Lover with a different way to see the images.
My Photos are natural, I try to catch the moments naturally, I try to see the soul of the models or the things and places. Everything has a soul.. and I try to catch that in my pictures... the ancient indians probably will never let me take their pictures... we all know that story... the pictures take off the soul... something like that...
I’m a poet... the Photograph Poet. ‘cos I see my photos as a poetry and most of my photos has a poetry attached. When I take a picture of a girl, a friend or lover, I put my heart on that. I try to pass the feelings on that..I put my love, my friendship and my respect on that. So the pics comes. That’s my secret. That’s what I do...
While I’m browsing the Flickr, I can see the real Photographers... I should say some name, but we all know who are the real Photographers here, and watching their jobs I say to myself: “Watch and learn, boy!”. One day I want to be like them, expert with lights, poses, effects and all that stuff that makes the difference... but while that time don’t comes, I will keep trying, learning everyday, getting better everyday,,. taking pics everyday...and sharing that with YOU, waiting for YOUR comments and tips... and listening my heart, my soul and my eyes... until the day when I will feel myself a photographer... but.. what is a Photographer?
I love Black and White and Sepia Photos ‘cos I’m really afraid of colored photos... they’re so real and direct that do not accept or hide any imperfection. You must break your bones to make it perfect with colors, but with B&W and sepia, perfection comes naturally in a different way. Our eyes changes the way to see the reality when it is in B&W or sepia and is easy to me get a better pic this way... I do not know if is real or if it works only for me.. but that’s the way I see.
When I picturing a women... I try to feel her emotions, I wait for her best smile, I look for her best pose naturally, probably women are the best thing that God created after the Canon EOS and when I have one in front of my camera, I really left that images comes naturally as another gift of God to us. The miracle is there.. I just press the button, maybe in the right moment...
I love the smiles.. every smile has his story that could last forever only in a photograph... and when I can capture that story, that magic moment I know that smile will last... last forever.
My masterpiece is coming.. my best pictures are yet to come...I want to be ready when the time will come..
(...to be continued)
P.S. Normally I do not answer the comments on my photographs...for a sense of democracy..
. and actually I have no time to comment pictures.. but the good ones I find here in flickr I make it a fave..so it means that I love it..
My Oficial Group:
Buy my art at Imagekind! pleaaaaseeee!
Welcome to Liberoliber Youtube
To see more about my pics. click here
Search for Liberoliber Pics
Photos of Jair Ribeiro BR (2)
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,835,285 photos, 548,757 members
- PhotographyCompetition 32,428 photos, 828 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 10,960 photos, 14,769 members
- I like your style! (1 Post - 1 Com - 1 Inv) 17,838 photos, 1,807 members
- New Creative Digital Design 4,162 photos, 467 members
- woman's world - il mondo della donna (Post3&comment3) 43,978 photos, 4,261 members
- PhotoShop 146,051 photos, 19,082 members
- Graphic Design 243,828 photos, 25,552 members
- Illustration 583,686 photos, 34,103 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 517,820 photos, 32,495 members
- Earth Hour 1,706 photos, 1,399 members
- Earth Hour 2009 Global 3,133 photos, 2,606 members
- My Wife/Girlfriend is my model 7,177 photos, 1,368 members
- Milano - Italy 69,215 photos, 3,829 members
- Photographs of Italy 542,723 photos, 16,536 members
- Italy 605,946 photos, 20,813 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 353,566 photos, 15,471 members
- ..Ritratti Italiani.. 118,264 photos, 5,473 members
- - : FOTOGRAFI ITALIANI : - 323,124 photos, 5,769 members
- Sports Photography 453,712 photos, 29,653 members
- Futebol / Football / Soccer 207,181 photos, 7,678 members
- F.C. Internazionale Milano 2,560 photos, 250 members
- Tutta Italia! 125,843 photos, 2,477 members
- Italy . 128,991 photos, 4,685 members
- Emotions in photos (Post 1, Award 2) 62,974 photos, 3,770 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 485,377 photos, 63,623 members
- Etsy - Look and Learn 120,124 photos, 7,554 members
- Milanouel!W 7,804 photos, 1,846 members
- flickr contacts 23,433 photos, 2,651 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 904,513 photos, 30,988 members
- ! ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ! 142,977 photos & 1,423 members & count 1,901,179 photos, 9,344 members
- FlickrCentral Brasil 117,767 photos, 5,090 members
- Top 20 Mosaics 17 photos, 151 members
- Brasil 301,709 photos, 10,693 members
- Green is Beautiful 803,463 photos, 91,483 members
- Brasileiros no Flickr./ Brazilians in the Flickr. 127,214 photos, 4,677 members
- Kids - Our Children 92,713 photos, 5,768 members
- Funny Baby & Kids 68,819 photos, 7,099 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 421,236 photos, 38,384 members
- Little People 260,931 photos, 16,201 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 713,262 photos, 51,701 members
- The MVP on Flickr 884 photos, 667 members
- For Everyone 212,775 photos, 4,165 members
- Flickr BRASIL 196,584 photos, 5,197 members
- REVOLUTION OF REAL WOMEN.com™ 47,844 photos, 4,231 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,467,137 photos, 87,353 members
- Beautiful Capture 5,518,397 photos, 122,453 members
- One Of A Kind 837,213 photos, 21,533 members
- People of the World 857,054 photos, 23,637 members
- AMaZiNG 325,323 photos, 7,437 members
Marcello Maria Perongini says:
"Un pazzo! Un pazzo!
Quest'uomo è un pazzo!
Ma di quella pazzia che solo in Brasile... una terra che da sola è grossa come tutta l'Europa (Se si escludono le steppe sovietiche... ma questo non era necessario precisarlo no?)
E se una sola nazione è grande come un continente... non è MOOOOLTO probabile che ne esca un personaggio sopra le righe, che si porta dietro una borsa di cultura e culture, ricordo e ricordi, sogno e sogni, e perchè no, anche mutanda e mutande?
Perchè tutto doppio?
Perchè quando sai trasmettere un'emozione, ti porti dietro ogni essere umano con cui hai condiviso anche solo un istante di ossigeno... e ciò che è di tutti, diventa tuo.
Ma devi essere brasiliano perchè ciò che è tuo, sia sempre, indiscutibilmente, irrimediabilmente di tutti. Anche le mutande.
E Jair è brasiliano.
E anche Stella.
E anche Paula.
...solo io no... uffa...
May 21st, 2008
Shavar Ross says:
"One of my favorite photographers on Flickr. A beautiful family. Jair's family photos are an open book. I wish I could reveal my family so openly like this. May you two be together forever. Blessings and congrats to the little one."
May 9th, 2008
D'Amico Rodrigo says:
"I like to spend hours looking at Liberoliber pictures, sometimes I saw two, three times the same picture. I think you are a great photographer Jair. Keep it going like this I'm sure there is a lot of people that likes a lot your pictures as much as I like. Rodrigo"
October 22nd, 2007
"I write testimonials for contacts whose photography speaks to me, whose work I find a joy to see in my stream and who I have to catch up on when I get to spend time here these days - In short people whose work I would miss if they were not here - Liberoliber is one of that small group I have found who produce work that is intelligent, inspiring, perfectly executed and always a joy to see in my stream. He is willing to share images of his life with us as well as of his personal vision- a wonderful experience and you should check out his work if you have not already - Take the time to discover."
June 27th, 2007
"I love Liberoliber's photos. To me its like a chronicle of his life and what he does everyday within his life. Keep up the great work."
November 15th, 2006
"As fotos de Liberoliber são tão sensuais, delicadas, luminosas, humoristicas, presentes no nosso cotidiano mas com aquele toque magico, que a gente se apaixona rapidamente... não são esterotipos do Brasil, é vida real e vida bonita ! isso que é arte !"
September 30th, 2006
"I was just surfing on the doors and windows photos on the internet one day when I happened to be directed by the links leading to Liberoliber's photographs. Since then, I became his fan. His photos became my faves. I love the way he takes picture, I can feel his emotion on each of his photos. One of my favorites is his picture of the beautiful Paula on her back at the door one morning with the beautiful natural light coming from the room. How I wish I could have also the same kind of photo. I asked my husband if he could capture a picture of me on the same angle and lighting and oh my.... he was not able to. Liberoliber is truly an artist!"
August 7th, 2006
Kay: KayForster.com says:
"I have to agree with your own about me 100%! When I see your photographs, particularly of Paula, I think of poetry..a summers song..something happy. Your style is consistent throughout, your shots are special and your colours are creative. I will always be happy to see more!"
July 24th, 2006
"Just a quick note to say that we love the variety and style of your pictures. Keep up the good work and I hope you don't mind if I use your pictures for inspirational shots of my own.
April 12th, 2006
"I love the SOUL in your photos"
March 25th, 2006
"Great pictures Liberoliber. I hope I can reach your level of skill at photography. Keep up the good work!"
February 25th, 2006
"Thanks Jair for sharing your life and art with me and other Flickr-folk.
June 28th, 2005
"Very nice guy who takes beautiful photography of people. He says he is new, but he has a natural talent at capturing that moment when the persons expression really speaks to you."
May 26th, 2005
- Jair Ribeiro
- May 2005
- Ipatinga MG Brazil
- Belo Horizonte, Brasil
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT System Manager
- My Brand is myself.