- Getty Images Call for Artists 407,734 photos, 105,239 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 30,519 photos, 1,104 members
- The Urban Nomad 175 photos, 19 members
- CANOPY GLOW 395 photos, 617 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 220,596 photos, 14,136 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 195,978 photos, 8,326 members
- Girl Photographers 967,575 photos, 38,410 members
- Teenage Photographers 890,060 photos, 34,882 members
- I Shoot Film 2,560,716 photos, 105,861 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,196,334 photos, 43,344 members
- Halves 246 photos, 17 members
- Holga 252,499 photos, 19,359 members
- 52 Weeks 61,336 photos, 6,104 members
- ..DailY FeveR.. 77 photos, 72 members
- yellow | orange | red 387,700 photos, 19,335 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,688 photos, 12,011 members
- B&W photo 146,871 photos, 4,119 members
- Best Viewed Large 129,356 photos, 3,747 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,401 photos, 7,042 members
- Non Colours in Colour 39,888 photos, 1,959 members
- Film Shooters (under 25 only) 210,974 photos, 6,479 members
- I Love Black and White! 1,955,321 photos, 65,913 members
- Black and White 6,864,488 photos, 353,069 members
- Red Rule 640,694 photos, 56,706 members
- Indie Kids 195,132 photos, 9,379 members
- Jumping Project 51,378 photos, 34,040 members
- POLAROID EDGE 115,999 photos, 6,634 members
- Young Photographers 3,153,333 photos, 112,084 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,995 photos, 2,521 members
- Polaroid 300,791 photos, 31,865 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,508 photos, 3,096 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 38,403 photos, 3,195 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 836,908 photos, 34,205 members
- 365 Days 970,240 photos, 21,667 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 236,062 photos, 18,484 members
- Cream City:: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 42,244 photos, 2,066 members
- how to wreck a journal 10,021 photos, 2,617 members
- Wisconsin 112,908 photos, 3,366 members
Emily | Catherine says:
"I just finished adding 18 photos from Leslie's photostream to my favorites. She continues to inspire me with every photo she takes. I'm kind of really legit confused why there are only 6 other testimonials. Did I miss something? Leslie is someone I aspire to be like in my life. She is a beautiful, talented person that knows how to achieve things and never ceases to make my jaw drop. I see no limit to Leslie's growth of talent in this area and know without a doubt that she will have learned something until her last photograph."
September 28th, 2010
"3 important words of Leslie's photography: colourful, expressive, various. She's full of creativity & positive energy. I always love to view her works 'cause it makes me happy even when I'm not. I recommend her photography to all who likes enjoyable art!"
February 16th, 2010
Evan Birch says:
"Leslie's photos have a certain perfect balance to them - they are genuinely intriguing and have a compelling quality to them. Intentional or not, her images' appeal lies rooted in their honest nature - they seem raw, but have so many refined qualities seated deep in their character that it is hard to determine exactly how one should view them. They are fresh, redolent of youth, while they still evoke a clear sense of skill, not antiquated and empty technicalities, but instead the notion that they were exacted with the utmost of precision. She takes moments of creativity, dullness, sorrow, joy, nothing and everything in between and she captures them. She takes a single instance of time, gathers everything about the scene and encapsulates it in two dimensions. Describing action and emotion with specific colours, luminosities, shadows, poses, expressions and so much more. She not only has an eye for photography, she has an understanding of people, of her own humanity, of what it is like to feel and that is noted in every photograph she takes.
Leslie is much more than a photographer, but considering just that descriptor, she is damn good one."
November 24th, 2009
the artmonster says:
i barely know this girl, and i really don't know when i added her, but i just spent the last half hour going through all of her photographs. to be honest, i think i'm gonna go back through them when i have more time and just fave all of them. (if i commented them, i'd get carpal tunnel.) i'm not even kidding, i love all of her photographs. all of them. god, i don't even know how to describe them. they're just all amazing. the end."
August 29th, 2009
"...she has a way with light... colors... shapes... and forms... and people
pretty much all u need really"
July 31st, 2009
Don´t Mess With Texas!! says:
""When you drift over Leslie´s photostream you´ll discover an exeptional quantity of quality and creativity.
Its not perfect Photography...but its always a very interesting story behind it.... or even better - a real moment. Thats what I love so much about her style. Its so young and fresh. And it seems to be a similar method of getting the best results on paper.
Rock On Leslie!!""
March 13th, 2009
"She is a very cool photographer. Her photos demonstrate experimentation and a passion for photography. She has a balance of core photography skills and photoshop skills. I think someone rich should give her a pro account."
May 31st, 2007
- January 2007
- I am: