©ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT HOLLY VAN VOAST©
DO NOT WRITE ME AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN UNDER MY PROFILE INFO! IT WILL NOT WORK! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT!
you can write me at:
the address it seems like you should use is old and somehow I can't access it - so if you want to contact me, these two above are the addresses to use!
Photos of lensjockey™ (1)
- Great Recession 9,168 photos, 357 members
- I ♥ my Moleskine 18,400 photos, 987 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,899 photos, 107 members
- Arlington Park 174 photos, 25 members
- WORLD HEART Award (Post 2 / Award 3) 211,519 photos, 8,602 members
- Le Fan Club de Lady Gaga 325 photos, 154 members
- LADY GAGA 6,444 photos, 1,621 members
- Lady Gaga Mons†er Fans 3,509 photos, 1,026 members
- VrOom VrOom! 224,133 photos, 3,587 members
- Zenyatta 290 photos, 39 members
- Mermaid Parade, 2010 1,144 photos, 132 members
- BURLESQUE PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD--Hit Us With Your Best Shot 5,912 photos, 1,014 members
- wastd 11,862 photos, 433 members
- Race Tracks - Horse Racing Venues 3,313 photos, 120 members
- New New Orleans 6,248 photos, 384 members
- Watts Towers 278 photos, 74 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 81,434 photos, 15,357 members
- FAME™ 33 photos, 1 member
- naked cowboy 154 photos, 247 members
- NYCsweep 147 photos, 16 members
- New York Shot By New Yorkers 161,229 photos, 2,016 members
- Chinatown 26,853 photos, 10,718 members
- NYC Chinatown 466 photos, 190 members
- Chinese New Year 16,671 photos, 1,246 members
- Chinese Lion Dance 2,248 photos, 361 members
- SPALC - The Society to Preserve the Art of Lester Carey 890 photos, 65 members
- howtomakeit 1,197 photos, 154 members
- I musicanti/Musicians 3,499 photos, 259 members
- patti smith: sort of divine 1,312 photos, 199 members
- Visit New Orleans 924 photos, 93 members
- Gelatin Silver Print 5,717 photos, 294 members
- Suffolk Downs 1,138 photos, 21 members
- Portraits of New Orleanians 6,041 photos, 340 members
- New Orleans Streetwalker 29 photos, 68 members
- Shoot The Freak! 53 photos, 22 members
- New Orleans bloggers 1,312 photos, 80 members
- Voodoo Music Fest 708 photos, 53 members
- New Orleans 75,742 photos, 3,763 members
- New Orleans Photography 74,630 photos, 2,900 members
- Not A Crime 494 photos, 1,797 members
- TheRhodes 78 photos, 9 members
- A Tribute To Milton Rogovin 639 photos, 118 members
- NYRA - Saratoga Style 2,507 photos, 111 members
- Surreal, Noir, Dada IN COLOR 8,828 photos, 323 members
- Photo is my inspiration *Foto é a minha inspiraçao* P1/C2 18,025 photos, 745 members
- -The Cafe- 1,015,123 photos, 26,257 members
- Equestrian Photographer 5,182 photos, 237 members
- "Paint Horse Magazine" 1,412 photos, 82 members
- O Mundo Maravilhoso dos Cavalos 2,022 photos, 125 members
- Fotos de Cavalos 1,628 photos, 151 members
Alan Wentworth says:
"She's got style. Her jockey images are always great, but my favorites of hers are when she turns her camera towards herself. Her selfportraits have got real soul."
March 12th, 2007
"Lensjockey's photo's make me say HOLY FUCK, FUCK ME, or just plain FUCK Her photo's make me look at things in a way i never thought of before She is the most original,creative photographer I've seen, enough said, go check her out"
November 29th, 2006
"lensjockey is without a doubt one of my favorite people on flickr. Her warmth & wit, her creativity & risk-taking, her wiseness, innocent wonder & strident sarcasm, her experience & experimental nature. She's the full package, folks.
She never ceases to make me smile, or give me pause for thought. Her photography is uniquely hers, yet she's always pushing her own boundaries & admitting even she's not always sure what she's doing or why. That shows that she's not a prima donna, not a know-it-all egoist, not a braggart. She's humble and wonderful & yes, my friend too.
For the months I've "cyber-known" lensjockey, she's been a wild sparkle in my time here & finding her here is one of the best reasons why this place rocks. If we were both living in the same city today, instead of on opposite sides of the world, we know we'd be constant confidantes, but then we likely wouldn't be planning for that day when we'd go off on a photo-safari together (to shoot either architecture or kangaroos -- with cameras, natch). And that is part of the fun!
So enjoy yourself viewing lensjockey's photos, I can't tell you how often I do! Probably over a leventy-billion times, but I've stopped counting..."
August 4th, 2006
teenage jesus says:
"I love lens' photos for three reasons.
The first one is that she is a link for me to NYC and the US.
Secondarly I like to discuss with her because she's a REAL person, not only an icon on the contact list.
Last but not least, she's creative, curious, open-minded, sometimes challenging, always holding her camera and taking pictures of where she lives, what she does, what she finds interesting (at least I imagine her so). That's why her photostream is full with new things (or old things seen in a new way).
... oh yes, there is a fourth one: she is also my friend."
June 10th, 2006
- holly van voast
- July 2005
- Schenectady, NY
- The Bronx, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- I work in graphics industry