Photos and paintings in a joyous mix.
---------------- - ---------------- - -------------------- - --------------
Si vous estimez que l'une ou plusieurs de mes photos porte(nt) atteinte à votre droit à l'image , merci de m'indiquer le lien de cette ou ces photos à fin que je puisse faire le nécessaire.
If you feel that one or many photos in my stream poses a problem regardin your image rights, please get in touch with me and I wil act accordingly
---------------- - ---------------- - -------------------- - --------------
Lemoox on Flexplore : flexplore.raum-fuer-notizen.de/photosby/index/nsid/551228...
I have an other account on flickr where I have put a selection of paintings (and no photos) : True color
lemoox most interesting ones in flickriver : www.flickriver.com/photos/lemoox/popular-interesting/
lemoox on flexplore : flexplore.raum-fuer-notizen.de/photosby/index/nsid/551228...
Lemoox's flickr score: 4889
click here under for choosing randomly through my stream :
If you see something in here that you'd fancy have on your own walls , message me and I'l be happy to give you quotations.
most of the art in here are mines and I usually put the name of the artist when I am not the author ( I don't always know who they are)
this is cool :
Photos of Lemoox (11)
- In Beautiful Light 2,155 photos, 846 members
- Visual Haiku 26,856 photos, 730 members
- No commitment to Sparkle Motion 3,259 photos, 57 members
- Illustrations and art work in progress 518 photos, 99 members
- Flickr Friday 18,899 photos, 28,430 members
- zoo project 818 photos, 77 members
- in explore 467,927 photos, 42,804 members
- Night (we really love it) 1,720 photos, 375 members
- Art Climbers 11,377 photos, 1,504 members
- L'île Seguin - Boulogne-Billancourt 226 photos, 27 members
- Flickr CPR 9,319 photos, 576 members
- Textures and textures 8,627 photos, 712 members
- ART should not be restricted ( petition ) 0 photos, 214 members
- Inadvertent Art 681 photos, 73 members
- The point of view 32,147 photos, 3,363 members
- 11.11.11 art project 3 photos, 1 member
- The World Through My Lens (since 11/11/11) 7,615 photos, 585 members
- 11.11.11 EUROPE 6 photos, 1 member
- Paris Jazz Festival 16 photos, 4 members
- Bark abstract / Ecorce abstraite 847 photos, 93 members
- Nele Azevedo ice men Yahoo gallery 46 photos, 11 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*6 ALTERPHASE [CLOSED] 492 photos, 853 members
- Eyes Wide Shot 6,672 photos, 587 members
- ! **Smile Portraits 5,351 photos, 2,022 members
- Nudes on Drawing Paper 4,901 photos, 590 members
- 10.10.10.10 AM GMT ART project 975 photos, 505 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 519,924 photos, 35,101 members
- Inkstr+color 1,316 photos, 68 members
- Reflections - Αντανακλάσεις 4,932 photos, 656 members
- Freeze Paris march 2008 124 photos, 10 members
- Moody trees 141 photos, 37 members
- ART SMART 663 photos, 21 members
- girl power! 24,561 photos, 1,384 members
- musée des vivants!! 12,242 photos, 410 members
- Artists of flickr! 296,644 photos, 8,109 members
- Humanclock, officially unauthorized flickr group of 21 photos, 9 members
- Drawing from imagination 14,221 photos, 676 members
- !!!INSPIRATION ART FESTIVAL!!! 1,022 photos, 1,039 members
- Ivry-sur-Seine 818 photos, 41 members
- * ALL COLLECTIONS - and PATTERNS, TEXTURES, DETAILED STUDIES * 110,285 photos, 3,689 members
- Drawing from life 31,795 photos, 1,367 members
- (st)ARTCAFE - 2O13 53,392 photos, 4,998 members
- Urban Sketchers 190,648 photos, 8,672 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,532 photos, 22,461 members
- India-Cotton-Period ... 16 photos, 22 members
- Art and Photography 46,428 photos, 1,731 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,390 members
- os sete mares 171 photos, 39 members
- Lisboa 93,847 photos, 5,907 members
- Sketchbook 226,698 photos, 10,845 members
"B, thank you for your generous friendship! I've enjoyed your photostream from the first day I set my eyes on it! Your work whatever medium it is, always looks exquisite and I love the way you play around them. My personal favourites are when you texture them and you do them with the simplest of things and make them look artistic and unique with your imprint! I am most honored that you have used some of my photos for your lovely artwork.! Thank You for sharing yourself and your creative talent!
January 11th, 2009
Sa force tranquille m'étonne tous les jours....
Je croyais avoir fait le tour de la question....... bien que je ne me sois jamais couché dans ses armoires pleines de souvenirs à l'encre de chine!!!!
J'aime son travail.......... et son art continuel dans cette recherche féminine.........
Il décrit la femme dans toute sa beauté........ et j'espère le rencontrer....... bientôt.......
Bien à toi........ cher Bertrand.......;-*"
October 15th, 2007
"All I can say is that for a year now (ever since I *met* him) I was smart enough to open an RSS feed from his *mind & heart* right to my computer! Since he is VERY prolific with his art and *snaps* I cannot even TELL you how much joy his snapshots have brought to me! I am NOT kidding, B. YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
Ve. in New York City"
September 25th, 2007
Innamorata Crush says:
"I am drawn to Bertrand's beautiful women. He has an appreciation of form and curve and female, as well as being able to show individual charm and moment. I adore their faces, their bodies both so full of life, meaning. be it joy, sadness, introspection, tragedy, I fall for them.
and his trees, his cats, a wonderful artist
some works tell me stories
others make my heart glow colours
February 28th, 2007
"Gracias a Flickr,
he podido conocer a este gran artista!!
Me gusta su forma de expresar,
crear, moldear esas formas,
jugar con soportes,diarios, telas, etc.
Espero sigas mostrándonos tu arte.
Un beso desde Chile.
Romina Ortega Fuentes
Thanks to Flickr, I have been able to know this great artist! :)! I like his form to express, so creative, to mold those forms, to play with supports, newspapers, fabrics, etc. I hope you continue showing your art to us. A kiss from Chile.
Romina Ortega Fuentes"
December 31st, 2006
just doug says:
"... Slip into Bertrands' stream of conciousnous and be transported immediately to the Salon of a foremost Artiste... immerse yourself in his workings as he swimmingly and effortlessly paints circles around you while you watch. Look at his inspirations and see the connection between Authors of Pulp Fiction and the medium of choice for his magnificently esoteric and yet highly charged eroticism in the most basic of materials - brush and ink, brown paper bags, pages from Atlases and the random aged, yellowing newsprint or old antiquarian book he selects for the base, then washes over it with mere strokes of said brush and ink creating instantly anew something of joy!
One of the absolute most prolific Artists here on Flickr, he spends his days scanning streams and creating incredible glimpses into the mind of a Master at work when inspired by anothers Flickr Stream, then gives the highest compliment to the originator by including his rendition of thier original work via the comments field... those who have been chosen are blessed to know him, and at the same time - he catches yet another view of them thru his own eye that blends seamlessly with the originators works......... Just look at the "Bodymaps" set and see how a specific dot of a city becomes the focal point of a bodies point of interest, how the road lines and boundaries become veins flowing with life across the page..metaphor upon metaphor .. and the neverending command of the elusively femalian curving line.
Not just paintings, but mixed media assemblages, photography and Art all come into play here.......... well worth the time to see his entire stream and spend days doing so.........
Bravissimo Lemoox! Bravissimo!"
June 6th, 2006
"Lemoox shows a wonderful mix from the candid snap shot to the great composition passing right through his paintings. i could spend hours and hours going through, but much too soon i want to see more and more...
February 11th, 2005
"Moox has been quite a dear cyber-friend for the last 10 months or so. I met him on Tribe, where he encouraged me to actually post some artwork rather than just look at everyone else's. I regularly check out his Fotopages and I'm always amazed by the raw emotion and beauty of his work. He has been a constant source of inspiration for me. Keep on keepin' on, Moox!"
February 9th, 2005
DNSF David Newman says:
"Lemoox has a very good eye. He sees the essential curve; he can draw that curve with any tool in the world. He knows the curve. He believes in it. With strokes thick and thin he shows that the curve is what gives life to everyone and everything. Text is meaningless under the strokes of the curves. Everything else is meaningless. Lemoox knows everything there is to know about 3D curves and brings them to life on flat space, not as cartoons but as living things."
January 26th, 2005
- November 2004
- paris, france
- I am: