Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- LEGO War. 9,760 photos, 719 members
- Bionicle, Hero Factory, and Throwbot 6,293 photos, 338 members
- BZPower 4,893 photos, 290 members
- LEGO Bionicle 8,644 photos, 564 members
- H2H MOC Duel 7 photos, 29 members
- Floating Island Collaboration BrickCon 2016 6 photos, 13 members
- Lego Space Scenes 2,344 photos, 480 members
- SHIPs: WIPs and Discussion 5,011 photos, 1,119 members
- Comic Bricks! 93 photos, 55 members
- StarCraft: A Lego Microscale Collaboration 101 photos, 87 members
- JuneBOT 855 photos, 144 members
- Greeble De Mayo 116 photos, 165 members
- Symphony of Construction Contest 22 photos, 80 members
- Beautiful Lego 3: Call for Entries 440 photos, 134 members
- IRON BUILDER MIxels Contest 47 photos, 75 members
- Brickworld 39,445 photos, 744 members
- Battle of Bricksburg (TBB's Civil War Collab) 270 photos, 36 members
- LEGO Lord of the Rings 2,325 photos, 648 members
- GARC 988 photos, 480 members
- Lego HUB 25,902 photos, 1,745 members
- Vic Vipers 2,114 photos, 1,115 members
- Video game world 53,911 photos, 3,835 members
- MechaHub 11,100 photos, 867 members
- Eurobricks 116,319 photos, 3,168 members
- CubeDudes 1,024 photos, 556 members
- Cheese-Slope Cubes 331 photos, 126 members
- Warpath (game) 13 photos, 8 members
- Starfighters 6,307 photos, 1,470 members
- TBB Cover Photos 1,416 photos, 487 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 18,784 photos, 1,614 members
- LEGO SHIPs 205 photos, 64 members
- Inspirational Lego 12,253 photos, 503 members
- The Art Of Lego 24,512 photos, 989 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 65 photos, 45 members
- Iron Builder 2 photos, 702 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 528 photos, 230 members
- LEGO FAN 46,482 photos, 1,036 members
- Ma.K Bricks 996 photos, 545 members
- BrickCon 21,443 photos, 790 members
- AFOL 16+ 91,135 photos, 3,032 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 530,095 photos, 25,457 members
- Castle Brothers 1,219 photos, 53 members
- Lego Microscale 8,518 photos, 663 members
- LEGO Military 34,132 photos, 3,004 members
- Mocpages.com 24,600 photos, 830 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 25,609 photos, 1,889 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 17,665 photos, 1,747 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 164 photos, 26 members
- Builders Lounge 26,174 photos, 483 members
- Bleach! 2,417 photos, 489 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
March 31st, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
August 21st, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
August 7th, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
August 4th, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
July 28th, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- San Fransisco, USA
- I am: