Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- The Brothers Brick "Create-a-Calendar" Contest 41 photos, 81 members
- LEGO War. 10,277 photos, 745 members
- Bionicle, Hero Factory, and Throwbot 6,533 photos, 345 members
- BZPower 5,284 photos, 303 members
- LEGO Bionicle 9,081 photos, 578 members
- H2H MOC Duel 7 photos, 29 members
- Floating Island Collaboration BrickCon 2016 6 photos, 13 members
- Lego Space Scenes 2,397 photos, 503 members
- SHIPs: WIPs and Discussion 5,077 photos, 1,146 members
- Comic Bricks! 93 photos, 55 members
- StarCraft: A Lego Microscale Collaboration 101 photos, 87 members
- JuneBOT 902 photos, 147 members
- Greeble De Mayo 122 photos, 166 members
- Symphony of Construction Contest 22 photos, 79 members
- Beautiful Lego 3: Call for Entries 451 photos, 133 members
- IRON BUILDER MIxels Contest 47 photos, 74 members
- Brickworld 39,492 photos, 765 members
- Battle of Bricksburg (TBB's Civil War Collab) 270 photos, 36 members
- LEGO Lord of the Rings 2,378 photos, 657 members
- GARC 1,002 photos, 486 members
- Lego HUB 28,470 photos, 1,837 members
- Vic Vipers 2,196 photos, 1,156 members
- Video game world 58,935 photos, 3,895 members
- MechaHub 11,356 photos, 868 members
- Eurobricks 122,855 photos, 3,293 members
- CubeDudes 1,024 photos, 555 members
- Cheese-Slope Cubes 337 photos, 127 members
- Warpath (game) 13 photos, 8 members
- Starfighters 6,498 photos, 1,494 members
- TBB Cover Photos 1,457 photos, 510 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 19,492 photos, 1,669 members
- LEGO SHIPs 208 photos, 64 members
- Inspirational Lego 12,708 photos, 515 members
- The Art Of Lego 27,163 photos, 1,058 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 65 photos, 45 members
- Iron Builder 2 photos, 702 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 528 photos, 231 members
- LEGO FAN 50,278 photos, 1,109 members
- Ma.K Bricks 1,023 photos, 554 members
- BrickCon 21,554 photos, 806 members
- AFOL 16+ 96,119 photos, 3,160 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 541,166 photos, 25,617 members
- Castle Brothers 1,248 photos, 53 members
- Lego Microscale 8,701 photos, 678 members
- LEGO Military 34,906 photos, 3,051 members
- Mocpages.com 25,846 photos, 868 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 26,372 photos, 1,921 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 18,548 photos, 1,820 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 164 photos, 26 members
- Builders Lounge 27,005 photos, 496 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
March 31st, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
August 21st, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
August 7th, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
August 4th, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
July 28th, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- San Fransisco, USA
- I am: