Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- The Brothers Brick "Create-a-Calendar" Contest 12 photos, 57 members
- LEGO War. 10,086 photos, 733 members
- Bionicle, Hero Factory, and Throwbot 6,395 photos, 340 members
- BZPower 5,114 photos, 297 members
- LEGO Bionicle 8,786 photos, 570 members
- H2H MOC Duel 7 photos, 29 members
- Floating Island Collaboration BrickCon 2016 6 photos, 13 members
- Lego Space Scenes 2,380 photos, 491 members
- SHIPs: WIPs and Discussion 5,034 photos, 1,140 members
- Comic Bricks! 93 photos, 55 members
- StarCraft: A Lego Microscale Collaboration 101 photos, 87 members
- JuneBOT 872 photos, 146 members
- Greeble De Mayo 120 photos, 166 members
- Symphony of Construction Contest 22 photos, 80 members
- Beautiful Lego 3: Call for Entries 444 photos, 134 members
- IRON BUILDER MIxels Contest 47 photos, 75 members
- Brickworld 39,437 photos, 754 members
- Battle of Bricksburg (TBB's Civil War Collab) 270 photos, 36 members
- LEGO Lord of the Rings 2,351 photos, 654 members
- GARC 1,000 photos, 487 members
- Lego HUB 27,325 photos, 1,799 members
- Vic Vipers 2,190 photos, 1,156 members
- Video game world 56,930 photos, 3,862 members
- MechaHub 11,238 photos, 867 members
- Eurobricks 120,150 photos, 3,235 members
- CubeDudes 1,024 photos, 556 members
- Cheese-Slope Cubes 330 photos, 126 members
- Warpath (game) 13 photos, 8 members
- Starfighters 6,442 photos, 1,489 members
- TBB Cover Photos 1,451 photos, 500 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 19,150 photos, 1,641 members
- LEGO SHIPs 207 photos, 64 members
- Inspirational Lego 12,514 photos, 502 members
- The Art Of Lego 25,895 photos, 1,025 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 65 photos, 45 members
- Iron Builder 2 photos, 703 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 528 photos, 231 members
- LEGO FAN 49,085 photos, 1,074 members
- Ma.K Bricks 1,020 photos, 551 members
- BrickCon 21,523 photos, 798 members
- AFOL 16+ 94,027 photos, 3,086 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 536,760 photos, 25,542 members
- Castle Brothers 1,231 photos, 53 members
- Lego Microscale 8,614 photos, 663 members
- LEGO Military 34,563 photos, 3,025 members
- Mocpages.com 25,121 photos, 854 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 25,984 photos, 1,898 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 18,085 photos, 1,771 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 164 photos, 26 members
- Builders Lounge 26,572 photos, 488 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
March 31st, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
August 21st, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
August 7th, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
August 4th, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
July 28th, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- San Fransisco, USA
- I am: