Happily married, loving and living life with all its twists and turns. Spending most our time working and spending time at home together watching netflix, anime, and navigating through many piles of LEGOs.
When it comes to LEGOs we love the castle theme. We typically stick to medieval fantasy and are building a little world filled with enchanted places and warriors and armies. Forestmen are one of our favorite themes, but love most anything in the fantasy realm.
- Bionicle, Hero Factory, and Throwbot 6,112 photos, 329 members
- BZPower 4,577 photos, 285 members
- LEGO Bionicle 8,344 photos, 554 members
- H2H MOC Duel 7 photos, 29 members
- Floating Island Collaboration BrickCon 2016 6 photos, 12 members
- Lego Space Scenes 2,266 photos, 466 members
- SHIPs: WIPs and Discussion 4,292 photos, 1,025 members
- Comic Bricks! 93 photos, 55 members
- StarCraft: A Lego Microscale Collaboration 101 photos, 86 members
- JuneBOT 835 photos, 142 members
- Greeble De Mayo 112 photos, 156 members
- Symphony of Construction Contest 22 photos, 80 members
- Beautiful Lego 3: Call for Entries 439 photos, 134 members
- IRON BUILDER MIxels Contest 47 photos, 75 members
- Brickworld 39,436 photos, 740 members
- Battle of Bricksburg (TBB's Civil War Collab) 271 photos, 35 members
- LEGO Lord of the Rings 2,296 photos, 641 members
- GARC 972 photos, 476 members
- Lego HUB 24,378 photos, 1,680 members
- Vic Vipers 2,111 photos, 1,112 members
- Video game world 50,959 photos, 3,788 members
- MechaHub 10,935 photos, 863 members
- Eurobricks 112,780 photos, 3,117 members
- CubeDudes 1,022 photos, 557 members
- Cheese-Slope Cubes 330 photos, 125 members
- Warpath (game) 13 photos, 8 members
- Starfighters 6,240 photos, 1,451 members
- TBB Cover Photos 1,298 photos, 470 members
- LEGO: Mechs, Hardsuits, and Bots 18,309 photos, 1,582 members
- LEGO SHIPs 190 photos, 59 members
- Inspirational Lego 12,002 photos, 495 members
- The Art Of Lego 22,932 photos, 961 members
- Urtican Blitz'ard 65 photos, 44 members
- Iron Builder 2 photos, 698 members
- Starfighter Telephone Game 527 photos, 228 members
- LEGO FAN 44,225 photos, 1,009 members
- Ma.K Bricks 973 photos, 524 members
- BrickCon 21,219 photos, 774 members
- AFOL 16+ 88,093 photos, 2,957 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 523,077 photos, 25,380 members
- Castle Brothers 1,216 photos, 53 members
- Lego Microscale 8,368 photos, 660 members
- LEGO Military 33,530 photos, 2,968 members
- Mocpages.com 23,763 photos, 815 members
- FBTB: flickr Outpost 25,151 photos, 1,871 members
- Star Wars Lego Group 17,249 photos, 1,724 members
- LEGO Trophy Emporium 164 photos, 26 members
- Builders Lounge 25,525 photos, 472 members
- Bleach! 2,567 photos, 492 members
- Brick~Busters! 454 photos, 305 members
"Sean and Steph challenge my preconceptions of what's possible with LEGO. Their creations are oft whimsical, sometimes bizarre, and always phenomenal. They have a knack for NPU which may well be unparalleled, and they're constantly coming up with inconceivably brilliant designs. Yet it's their personality which really makes them stand out, they're two of the most personable builders around. Inspirational people in every way."
March 31st, 2013
"Sean and Steph push me to be a better builder. Fabulous ingenuity in parts usage."
August 21st, 2012
Blake's Baericks says:
"Siercon and Coral are excellent builders and even better people to meet. They demonstrate an unequaled ability to find uses for new parts and are great in their work. A great example of a couple who build together. Rising stars among the LEGO community to be sure. Best of luck in your future projects!"
August 7th, 2011
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"You thought Rivendell was the Last Homely House?
Oh no child. Rivendell was but one of many Homely Houses, it was called 'the Last' because it was the last outpost one came to before the Wilds of Rhovanion. A place of music and feasting and hospitality and wonders that are most rare in the world of men. But it was not the last in time. Elrond and Most of his kind went into the West but not All of his kind. And that, i think, is a most significant distinction.
While conjurers and wizards vie and war for power and attention and generally muck up the Legocy along the Flikr there are some quiet, enchanted places where one can still find True magic; the kind that brings life and beauty. One of these places and by no means of measure the least of these is one i have visited often and shall do so as long as it is the Father's pleasure to allow.
It is the House of Siercon and Coral."
August 4th, 2011
"I only found out about this guy today, and after looking through his photo stream I found some truly excellent builds and ideas. Even if your not into castle, I still think you should add this fellow as a contact, just because what he makes are such a joy to look at.
July 28th, 2011
- Sean and Steph Mayo
- January 2011
- San Fransisco, USA
- I am: