être dans la lune
- Photos not chosen by algorithms 740 photos, 675 members
- Variant 2,052 photos, 3,073 members
- analog magazine 179 photos, 3,796 members
- A COUNTRYPLACE 15,483 photos, 737 members
- Agfa Clack 189 photos, 62 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 12,252 photos, 1,575 members
- Agfa Clack Pinhole Photography 370 photos, 114 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 3,099 photos, 601 members
- Canon AE-1 Program 55,430 photos, 5,684 members
- Polaroid 307,283 photos, 32,481 members
- dreamy light leaks 105 photos, 81 members
- diet cola zine 11,544 photos, 1,836 members
- Solargraphy 4,173 photos, 911 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 15,016 photos, 5,715 members
- London Alternative Photography Collective 1,758 photos, 225 members
- Konica film cameras 3,908 photos, 298 members
- Konica C35 6,815 photos, 1,548 members
- rûm-magazine 793 photos, 210 members
- Holga Week 679 photos, 109 members
- Color Pinhole Photography 12,414 photos, 1,021 members
- Pinhole 78,255 photos, 5,432 members
- 35mm pinhole 6,688 photos, 920 members
- CineStillFilm 10,132 photos, 3,014 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 423,316 photos, 16,720 members
- AE-1 (Canon film camera) 126,700 photos, 13,361 members
- ARTISAN JOURNAL 2,368 photos, 588 members
- Penge 206 photos, 33 members
- I (still) shoot FILM 401,216 photos, 8,963 members
- Ok Cool 9,082 photos, 2,123 members
- Diana Mini 40,042 photos, 4,657 members
- Olympus Trip 35 50,905 photos, 7,131 members
- POLAROID ART 5,098 photos, 301 members
- Pryme Magazine 5,002 photos, 326 members
- Revolog 2,919 photos, 328 members
- Canon 6D User Group 396,451 photos, 14,858 members
- Crystal Palace 2,761 photos, 235 members
- Crystal Palace S.E. London Picture Group www.palacemag.co.uk 1,259 photos, 137 members
- EffraFC Montpelier Digital Show Lightbox 71 photos, 15 members
- In Love with the NATURAL Day Light! 83,380 photos, 2,331 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 153,171 photos, 9,876 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 28,806 photos, 2,179 members
- SX-70 24,262 photos, 1,633 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,342 photos, 2,431 members
- Lomography UK 31,961 photos, 1,847 members
- burn, burn, burn! (start/end of film shots) 2,174 photos, 577 members
- lomo fisheye 54,678 photos, 8,162 members
- Trinity Steeple 63 photos, 15 members
- Analog Photography 2,320,385 photos, 52,098 members
- Diana World 995 photos, 256 members
- expired film 290,412 photos, 11,832 members
Julia McMurray says:
"I can't pretend to know anything about photography, but I do know that Laura captures something special in pretty much all of her photos. Whether it's a portrait, landscape or random objects, Laura finds the beauty in it."
February 23rd, 2010
Margaret Clift McNulty says:
"Laura has a gift for finding beauty and luminosity in all her subjects, from industrial wastelands to orchids, and from ladybirds to urban ladies. She looks, snaps and is lost in the picture.... so lost you can often find her in them!"
March 10th, 2008
Vermont Ferret says:
"The appearance of new Flickr photos by Laura Ward has become Event of the Day for me. To view her photos is to hitch a ride for a brief, guided tour of her life.
Even over great distances I occasionally sense a bond between myself and complete strangers -- not the bonds that women in boots tie my wrists with, but the sort of bonds that can only be compared with the stronger industrial adhesives. I feel this way towards Laura Ward's work and hope this bond endures.
If there were a Mount Rushmore for chicks, she'd be right up there, somewhere between Eleanor Roosevelt and Cheryl Ladd."
November 7th, 2007
gorgeous yarn says:
"Laura Ward is the Sofia Coppola of photography."
August 3rd, 2007
Project 404 says:
"She takes great pictures and she's really pretty. If I was a girl I would want to be her."
July 12th, 2006
tinker taylor says:
"Laura is the dog's bollocks."
May 25th, 2006
"Laura is that kind of rare individual who can take great pictures of everything. Her work is rich with colors, contrasts, guys and babes and back stories — all captured by a brain that contains the coiled power of a jungle cat. And all coming across with a refreshing lack of pretention. I'm hooked."
February 9th, 2006
"to borrow a phrase and absolutely mean it: her light makes us stars! in some supernatural way, she manages to bring out the hidden grace in everything that's in front of her lense. plus, she's her own most beautiful model...
laura, you're a star!"
December 11th, 2005
- January 2005
- London, United Kingdom