être dans la lune
- The Fog and The Rain 57,673 photos, 5,160 members
- Photos not chosen by algorithms 1,577 photos, 847 members
- Variant 2,022 photos, 3,123 members
- analog magazine 975 photos, 3,999 members
- WEBSHOTS COUNTRYPLACE COMMUNITY 26,266 photos, 807 members
- Agfa Clack 177 photos, 68 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 12,508 photos, 1,600 members
- Agfa Clack Pinhole Photography 361 photos, 116 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,994 photos, 601 members
- Canon AE-1 Program 56,282 photos, 5,835 members
- Polaroid 306,498 photos, 32,617 members
- dreamy light leaks 96 photos, 80 members
- diet cola zine 11,462 photos, 1,843 members
- Solargraphy 4,244 photos, 931 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 16,563 photos, 5,754 members
- London Alternative Photography Collective 1,842 photos, 229 members
- Konica film cameras 4,381 photos, 335 members
- Konica C35 6,928 photos, 1,613 members
- rûm-magazine 780 photos, 214 members
- Holga Week 703 photos, 110 members
- Color Pinhole Photography 12,490 photos, 1,037 members
- Pinhole 78,492 photos, 5,468 members
- 35mm pinhole 6,604 photos, 917 members
- CineStillFilm 11,608 photos, 3,413 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 429,052 photos, 16,933 members
- AE-1 (Canon film camera) 126,727 photos, 13,596 members
- ARTISAN JOURNAL 2,247 photos, 573 members
- Penge 215 photos, 35 members
- I (still) shoot FILM 426,764 photos, 9,397 members
- Ok Cool 9,092 photos, 2,156 members
- Diana Mini 40,056 photos, 4,662 members
- Olympus Trip 35 51,745 photos, 7,340 members
- POLAROID ART 5,344 photos, 311 members
- Pryme Magazine 5,148 photos, 328 members
- Revolog 2,949 photos, 344 members
- Canon 6D User Group 418,983 photos, 15,615 members
- Crystal Palace 2,817 photos, 241 members
- Crystal Palace S.E. London Picture Group www.palacemag.co.uk 1,249 photos, 138 members
- EffraFC Montpelier Digital Show Lightbox 71 photos, 15 members
- In Love with the NATURAL Day Light! 84,566 photos, 2,327 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 152,233 photos, 9,818 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 29,044 photos, 2,176 members
- SX-70 24,360 photos, 1,644 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 18,931 photos, 2,417 members
- Lomography UK 32,455 photos, 1,859 members
- burn, burn, burn! (start/end of film shots) 2,184 photos, 576 members
- lomo fisheye 53,782 photos, 8,115 members
- Trinity Steeple 62 photos, 15 members
- Analog Photography 2,346,536 photos, 52,976 members
- Diana World 1,042 photos, 261 members
special salt says:
"I can't pretend to know anything about photography, but I do know that Laura captures something special in pretty much all of her photos. Whether it's a portrait, landscape or random objects, Laura finds the beauty in it."
February 23rd, 2010
Margaret Clift McNulty says:
"Laura has a gift for finding beauty and luminosity in all her subjects, from industrial wastelands to orchids, and from ladybirds to urban ladies. She looks, snaps and is lost in the picture.... so lost you can often find her in them!"
March 10th, 2008
Vermont Ferret says:
"The appearance of new Flickr photos by Laura Ward has become Event of the Day for me. To view her photos is to hitch a ride for a brief, guided tour of her life.
Even over great distances I occasionally sense a bond between myself and complete strangers -- not the bonds that women in boots tie my wrists with, but the sort of bonds that can only be compared with the stronger industrial adhesives. I feel this way towards Laura Ward's work and hope this bond endures.
If there were a Mount Rushmore for chicks, she'd be right up there, somewhere between Eleanor Roosevelt and Cheryl Ladd."
November 7th, 2007
gorgeous yarn says:
"Laura Ward is the Sofia Coppola of photography."
August 3rd, 2007
Project 404 says:
"She takes great pictures and she's really pretty. If I was a girl I would want to be her."
July 12th, 2006
tinker taylor says:
"Laura is the dog's bollocks."
May 25th, 2006
"Laura is that kind of rare individual who can take great pictures of everything. Her work is rich with colors, contrasts, guys and babes and back stories — all captured by a brain that contains the coiled power of a jungle cat. And all coming across with a refreshing lack of pretention. I'm hooked."
February 9th, 2006
"to borrow a phrase and absolutely mean it: her light makes us stars! in some supernatural way, she manages to bring out the hidden grace in everything that's in front of her lense. plus, she's her own most beautiful model...
laura, you're a star!"
December 11th, 2005
- January 2005
- London, United Kingdom