camera + lenses + film
zeiss ikon + 25, 35, 50 + fuji superia
NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- Uzak ( so soft...) 8,195 photos, 1,033 members
- this home of mine 39 photos, 9 members
- Born And Razed 2,031 photos, 259 members
- Secret Cinematographia 9,303 photos, 898 members
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 271 photos, 67 members
- Talking Without Speaking 6,245 photos, 913 members
- m a j e s t i c 5,257 photos, 615 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 2,005 photos, 995 members
- filter breathe 1,145 photos, 438 members
- photo[Slap] 36,886 photos, 3,083 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,172 photos, 545 members
- A Tepid Serenity 840 photos, 612 members
- Future is Analogue 296,964 photos, 5,356 members
- Project Weather 631,743 photos, 93,929 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 29,511 photos, 1,393 members
- the eternity of nature 869 photos, 44 members
- Revista Iglu 709 photos, 36 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,712 photos, 6,213 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,858 photos, 589 members
- The Immensity 5,050 photos, 1,003 members
- Aquamar 3,397 photos, 470 members
- food+film 2,168 photos, 480 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,669 photos, 3,073 members
- So Here We Are 22,839 photos, 2,338 members
- Cut Off Places 18,191 photos, 3,579 members
- what might've been lost 371 photos, 162 members
- inspiring mountains. 16,361 photos, 1,179 members
- plёnka 1,840 photos, 373 members
- being (film only) 2,702 photos, 845 members
- these are not facts 3,119 photos, 528 members
- Official ZEISS Camera Lenses Group 34,363 photos, 16,505 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 31,389 photos, 2,102 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,912 photos, 13,279 members
- welcome, ghost 309 photos, 194 members
- respite 458 photos, 339 members
- nonidentity 786 photos, 113 members
- the places we go 26,967 photos, 4,491 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,020 photos, 374 members
- with a loving tenderness 84 photos, 98 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 179 photos, 452 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,960 photos, 1,074 members
- Transparent Perception 64 photos, 16 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,608 photos, 1,805 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,006 photos, 386 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,460 photos, 2,288 members
- That's my Day! 1,379 photos, 243 members
- Film-Grain 10,525 photos, 2,276 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 1,958 photos, 162 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,577 photos, 211 members
- photon speaking 15,426 photos, 1,121 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla