NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 224 photos, 53 members
- Talking Without Speaking 6,631 photos, 883 members
- m a j e s t i c 5,441 photos, 530 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 2,056 photos, 931 members
- filter breathe 783 photos, 317 members
- photo[Slap] 36,521 photos, 2,930 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,065 photos, 471 members
- A Tepid Serenity 890 photos, 585 members
- Future is Analogue 238,743 photos, 4,601 members
- Project Weather 644,359 photos, 93,818 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 26,791 photos, 1,400 members
- the eternity of nature 677 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 605 photos, 36 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,834 photos, 6,444 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,542 photos, 545 members
- The Immensity 4,508 photos, 860 members
- Aquamar 3,261 photos, 407 members
- food+film 2,188 photos, 478 members
- When Light Leaks In 14,871 photos, 2,983 members
- So Here We Are 23,845 photos, 2,333 members
- Cut Off Places 18,803 photos, 3,412 members
- what might've been lost 412 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 12,578 photos, 1,113 members
- plёnka 1,898 photos, 375 members
- being (film only) 2,790 photos, 821 members
- these are not facts 3,270 photos, 538 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 28,450 photos, 15,657 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 28,640 photos, 2,095 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,136 photos, 13,636 members
- welcome, ghost 316 photos, 192 members
- respite 484 photos, 347 members
- nonidentity 819 photos, 108 members
- the places we go 27,766 photos, 4,422 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,054 photos, 374 members
- with a loving tenderness 85 photos, 93 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 193 photos, 435 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,599 photos, 1,026 members
- Transparent Perception 64 photos, 13 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,755 photos, 1,765 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,034 photos, 388 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,846 photos, 2,295 members
- That's my Day! 1,409 photos, 248 members
- Film-Grain 10,824 photos, 2,234 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 1,991 photos, 161 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,288 photos, 210 members
- photon speaking 15,103 photos, 1,056 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,102 photos, 1,704 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,435 photos, 2,730 members
- Respire 12,264 photos, 2,629 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,261 photos, 2,084 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla