NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 212 photos, 54 members
- Talking Without Speaking 5,922 photos, 781 members
- m a j e s t i c 3,398 photos, 403 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 1,939 photos, 867 members
- filter breathe 549 photos, 248 members
- photo[Slap] 36,823 photos, 2,809 members
- Phenomenology 16,624 photos, 3,028 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,009 photos, 445 members
- A Tepid Serenity 913 photos, 568 members
- Future is Analogue 213,312 photos, 4,288 members
- Project Weather 645,364 photos, 92,153 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 25,224 photos, 1,394 members
- the eternity of nature 889 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 559 photos, 37 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,870 photos, 6,502 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,311 photos, 553 members
- The Immensity 4,122 photos, 798 members
- Aquamar 3,168 photos, 386 members
- food+film 2,210 photos, 476 members
- When Light Leaks In 14,683 photos, 2,938 members
- So Here We Are 24,081 photos, 2,317 members
- Cut Off Places 17,605 photos, 3,223 members
- what might've been lost 406 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 10,971 photos, 1,062 members
- plёnka 1,918 photos, 378 members
- being (film only) 2,833 photos, 812 members
- these are not facts 3,329 photos, 540 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 25,888 photos, 15,124 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 26,783 photos, 2,070 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,198 photos, 13,751 members
- welcome, ghost 319 photos, 192 members
- respite 488 photos, 349 members
- nonidentity 821 photos, 104 members
- the places we go 28,091 photos, 4,366 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,077 photos, 375 members
- with a loving tenderness 85 photos, 87 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 205 photos, 417 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,423 photos, 1,007 members
- Transparent Perception 65 photos, 12 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,785 photos, 1,729 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,051 photos, 385 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,060 photos, 2,307 members
- That's my Day! 1,418 photos, 249 members
- Film-Grain 10,950 photos, 2,221 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 2,015 photos, 162 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,133 photos, 204 members
- photon speaking 14,957 photos, 1,016 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,241 photos, 1,693 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,550 photos, 2,739 members
- Respire 12,409 photos, 2,632 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla