NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 224 photos, 53 members
- Talking Without Speaking 6,692 photos, 879 members
- m a j e s t i c 4,751 photos, 507 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 2,041 photos, 921 members
- filter breathe 785 photos, 317 members
- photo[Slap] 36,948 photos, 2,928 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,056 photos, 469 members
- A Tepid Serenity 892 photos, 578 members
- Future is Analogue 234,929 photos, 4,566 members
- Project Weather 645,121 photos, 93,678 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 26,658 photos, 1,400 members
- the eternity of nature 649 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 598 photos, 36 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,842 photos, 6,449 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,541 photos, 545 members
- The Immensity 4,510 photos, 858 members
- Aquamar 3,261 photos, 404 members
- food+film 2,189 photos, 474 members
- When Light Leaks In 14,872 photos, 2,982 members
- So Here We Are 23,863 photos, 2,334 members
- Cut Off Places 18,799 photos, 3,397 members
- what might've been lost 412 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 12,364 photos, 1,108 members
- plёnka 1,900 photos, 377 members
- being (film only) 2,792 photos, 826 members
- these are not facts 3,283 photos, 538 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 28,151 photos, 15,604 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 28,393 photos, 2,090 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,143 photos, 13,651 members
- welcome, ghost 316 photos, 191 members
- respite 484 photos, 348 members
- nonidentity 819 photos, 108 members
- the places we go 27,789 photos, 4,415 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,054 photos, 374 members
- with a loving tenderness 85 photos, 91 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 193 photos, 428 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,575 photos, 1,022 members
- Transparent Perception 64 photos, 12 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,765 photos, 1,766 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,035 photos, 387 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,854 photos, 2,296 members
- That's my Day! 1,413 photos, 248 members
- Film-Grain 10,834 photos, 2,220 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 1,991 photos, 161 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,236 photos, 210 members
- photon speaking 15,069 photos, 1,048 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,129 photos, 1,701 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,457 photos, 2,735 members
- Respire 12,293 photos, 2,628 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,276 photos, 2,083 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla