NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Talking Without Speaking 2,806 photos, 401 members
- m a j e s t i c 1,563 photos, 231 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 1,317 photos, 633 members
- filter breathe 385 photos, 168 members
- photo[Slap] 35,116 photos, 2,516 members
- Phenomenology 15,119 photos, 2,504 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 1,832 photos, 363 members
- A Tepid Serenity 877 photos, 535 members
- Future is Analogue 172,453 photos, 3,665 members
- Project Weather 442,947 photos, 75,734 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 21,253 photos, 1,396 members
- the eternity of nature 609 photos, 33 members
- Revista Iglu 439 photos, 31 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,951 photos, 6,650 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 6,865 photos, 502 members
- The Immensity 3,330 photos, 640 members
- Aquamar 3,088 photos, 352 members
- food+film 2,248 photos, 474 members
- When Light Leaks In 14,608 photos, 2,900 members
- So Here We Are 24,240 photos, 2,254 members
- Cut Off Places 13,680 photos, 2,702 members
- what might've been lost 406 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 8,669 photos, 969 members
- plёnka 1,975 photos, 375 members
- being (film only) 3,012 photos, 778 members
- these are not facts 3,448 photos, 540 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 21,600 photos, 13,796 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 23,922 photos, 2,010 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,352 photos, 14,043 members
- welcome, ghost 326 photos, 185 members
- respite 530 photos, 355 members
- nonidentity 872 photos, 96 members
- the places we go 28,950 photos, 4,135 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,094 photos, 373 members
- with a loving tenderness 93 photos, 77 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 213 photos, 387 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,065 photos, 947 members
- Transparent Perception 66 photos, 12 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,082 photos, 379 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,483 photos, 2,294 members
- That's my Day! 1,446 photos, 253 members
- Film-Grain 11,335 photos, 2,133 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 2,107 photos, 167 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 2,470 photos, 192 members
- photon speaking 14,121 photos, 924 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,636 photos, 1,650 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,897 photos, 2,742 members
- Respire 12,793 photos, 2,614 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,883 photos, 2,105 members
- ♥ RIVER OF NO RETURN ♥ 1,560 photos, 316 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla