NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 228 photos, 58 members
- Talking Without Speaking 6,591 photos, 901 members
- m a j e s t i c 5,500 photos, 572 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 2,041 photos, 955 members
- filter breathe 848 photos, 328 members
- photo[Slap] 36,632 photos, 2,979 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,089 photos, 488 members
- A Tepid Serenity 890 photos, 595 members
- Future is Analogue 252,301 photos, 4,759 members
- Project Weather 641,662 photos, 94,049 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 27,630 photos, 1,402 members
- the eternity of nature 714 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 631 photos, 36 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,812 photos, 6,395 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,674 photos, 543 members
- The Immensity 4,733 photos, 895 members
- Aquamar 3,286 photos, 421 members
- food+film 2,188 photos, 477 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,085 photos, 3,012 members
- So Here We Are 23,687 photos, 2,342 members
- Cut Off Places 18,790 photos, 3,461 members
- what might've been lost 407 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 13,596 photos, 1,132 members
- plёnka 1,893 photos, 375 members
- being (film only) 2,760 photos, 829 members
- these are not facts 3,232 photos, 538 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 29,705 photos, 15,869 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 29,412 photos, 2,104 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,084 photos, 13,570 members
- welcome, ghost 331 photos, 189 members
- respite 482 photos, 341 members
- nonidentity 816 photos, 111 members
- the places we go 27,653 photos, 4,433 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,050 photos, 373 members
- with a loving tenderness 84 photos, 94 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 191 photos, 438 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,717 photos, 1,034 members
- Transparent Perception 64 photos, 13 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,715 photos, 1,784 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,028 photos, 389 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,826 photos, 2,291 members
- That's my Day! 1,408 photos, 248 members
- Film-Grain 10,798 photos, 2,235 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 1,989 photos, 162 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,480 photos, 212 members
- photon speaking 15,109 photos, 1,076 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,057 photos, 1,707 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,342 photos, 2,736 members
- Respire 12,197 photos, 2,627 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,237 photos, 2,077 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla