NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Talking Without Speaking 4,956 photos, 683 members
- m a j e s t i c 2,701 photos, 343 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 1,676 photos, 775 members
- filter breathe 556 photos, 242 members
- photo[Slap] 36,645 photos, 2,716 members
- Phenomenology 16,204 photos, 2,849 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 1,923 photos, 415 members
- A Tepid Serenity 891 photos, 561 members
- Future is Analogue 198,500 photos, 4,037 members
- Project Weather 616,486 photos, 88,627 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 24,326 photos, 1,427 members
- the eternity of nature 823 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 510 photos, 37 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,901 photos, 6,573 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 6,973 photos, 546 members
- The Immensity 3,768 photos, 731 members
- Aquamar 3,037 photos, 368 members
- food+film 2,213 photos, 477 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,103 photos, 2,936 members
- So Here We Are 23,851 photos, 2,295 members
- Cut Off Places 16,112 photos, 3,022 members
- what might've been lost 404 photos, 164 members
- inspiring mountains. 9,911 photos, 1,023 members
- plёnka 1,937 photos, 376 members
- being (film only) 2,916 photos, 804 members
- these are not facts 3,378 photos, 540 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 23,905 photos, 14,680 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 25,459 photos, 2,057 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,242 photos, 13,861 members
- welcome, ghost 320 photos, 191 members
- respite 526 photos, 352 members
- nonidentity 853 photos, 101 members
- the places we go 28,211 photos, 4,312 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,081 photos, 379 members
- with a loving tenderness 85 photos, 82 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 207 photos, 406 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,266 photos, 980 members
- Transparent Perception 65 photos, 12 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,059 photos, 384 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,180 photos, 2,305 members
- That's my Day! 1,426 photos, 250 members
- Film-Grain 11,112 photos, 2,196 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 2,067 photos, 164 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 2,876 photos, 197 members
- photon speaking 14,661 photos, 979 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,291 photos, 1,694 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,622 photos, 2,736 members
- Respire 12,574 photos, 2,632 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,444 photos, 2,109 members
- ♥ RIVER OF NO RETURN ♥ 1,531 photos, 321 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla