NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 226 photos, 56 members
- Talking Without Speaking 6,607 photos, 898 members
- m a j e s t i c 5,558 photos, 553 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 2,052 photos, 945 members
- filter breathe 783 photos, 324 members
- photo[Slap] 36,534 photos, 2,957 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 2,075 photos, 477 members
- A Tepid Serenity 891 photos, 591 members
- Future is Analogue 246,670 photos, 4,704 members
- Project Weather 642,405 photos, 93,967 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 27,298 photos, 1,402 members
- the eternity of nature 704 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 619 photos, 36 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,823 photos, 6,417 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,633 photos, 545 members
- The Immensity 4,698 photos, 882 members
- Aquamar 3,275 photos, 413 members
- food+film 2,188 photos, 480 members
- When Light Leaks In 14,972 photos, 3,003 members
- So Here We Are 23,811 photos, 2,334 members
- Cut Off Places 18,838 photos, 3,435 members
- what might've been lost 407 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 13,230 photos, 1,126 members
- plёnka 1,893 photos, 372 members
- being (film only) 2,762 photos, 828 members
- these are not facts 3,254 photos, 537 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 29,149 photos, 15,771 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 29,179 photos, 2,099 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,103 photos, 13,595 members
- welcome, ghost 331 photos, 189 members
- respite 482 photos, 345 members
- nonidentity 817 photos, 108 members
- the places we go 27,690 photos, 4,420 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,054 photos, 374 members
- with a loving tenderness 85 photos, 93 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 191 photos, 439 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,685 photos, 1,032 members
- Transparent Perception 64 photos, 13 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,720 photos, 1,778 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,028 photos, 388 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,824 photos, 2,292 members
- That's my Day! 1,408 photos, 248 members
- Film-Grain 10,811 photos, 2,236 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 1,991 photos, 161 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 3,395 photos, 212 members
- photon speaking 15,071 photos, 1,067 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,058 photos, 1,704 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,385 photos, 2,734 members
- Respire 12,209 photos, 2,629 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,239 photos, 2,081 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla