NIDO - Das Familien-Magazin 8/2010
REVISTA IGLÜ #2
the raw book
REVISTA IGLÜ - Edición especial - a -
la maison wertn
NYLON, Korea, July 2013
Camera Biyori, vol.52, Japan, November 2013
- - -
camera: zeiss ikon, 25, 35, 50 + different speeds of fuji superia
- - -
- Voigtländer Bessa III 667W 202 photos, 54 members
- Talking Without Speaking 5,339 photos, 727 members
- m a j e s t i c 2,973 photos, 371 members
- ᄽ New Landscape Stories 1,792 photos, 823 members
- filter breathe 552 photos, 241 members
- photo[Slap] 36,799 photos, 2,752 members
- Phenomenology 16,391 photos, 2,916 members
- [Cotidiano] [Home] [Coleccionista] 1,957 photos, 419 members
- A Tepid Serenity 883 photos, 567 members
- Future is Analogue 204,855 photos, 4,130 members
- Project Weather 634,898 photos, 90,661 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 24,862 photos, 1,389 members
- the eternity of nature 847 photos, 39 members
- Revista Iglu 529 photos, 37 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,894 photos, 6,553 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,084 photos, 545 members
- The Immensity 3,858 photos, 759 members
- Aquamar 3,041 photos, 373 members
- food+film 2,213 photos, 477 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,212 photos, 2,939 members
- So Here We Are 23,813 photos, 2,303 members
- Cut Off Places 16,437 photos, 3,087 members
- what might've been lost 406 photos, 165 members
- inspiring mountains. 10,323 photos, 1,036 members
- plёnka 1,931 photos, 377 members
- being (film only) 2,912 photos, 803 members
- these are not facts 3,367 photos, 540 members
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 24,777 photos, 14,871 members
- PSYCHEDELIC WOLFPACK 25,963 photos, 2,057 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,227 photos, 13,827 members
- welcome, ghost 319 photos, 191 members
- respite 517 photos, 352 members
- nonidentity 853 photos, 100 members
- the places we go 28,191 photos, 4,341 members
- sometimes our dreams float like anchors 1,079 photos, 378 members
- with a loving tenderness 86 photos, 82 members
- *F/ILM - Visual Narratives (E-zine Submissions) 205 photos, 409 members
- Moonbeams Kiss the Sea (Film Only!) 2,313 photos, 993 members
- Transparent Perception 65 photos, 12 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,798 photos, 1,719 members
- Fragments of Freedom (E-Zine - Submissions) 1,059 photos, 383 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,107 photos, 2,310 members
- That's my Day! 1,426 photos, 250 members
- Film-Grain 11,075 photos, 2,205 members
- On Time and Loved Ones 2,062 photos, 164 members
- some mornings are better than others.. 2,986 photos, 199 members
- photon speaking 14,776 photos, 994 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,271 photos, 1,696 members
- inconnu//unknown 13,599 photos, 2,741 members
- Respire 12,486 photos, 2,627 members
"Hey, Lars, it seems Russian people love you, link from the Russian social analog of Facebook vk.com/feed?w=wal...
December 3rd, 2014
whimsical jane says:
"Lars's pictures are so warm and special to me that when I look at them it always make me think how fortunate it is to have a beautiful family. I can't wait to take pictures of my kids on film. If you want to see joy, youth and the charm of little things in life, take a look at his unique pictures!"
August 29th, 2014
"I have never left a Flickr testimonial before, but Lars' stream... these aren't only good photographs technically, but he goes beyond that-- gorgeously and wholly capturing the simplicity, wonder, beauty, energy, and authenticity of childhood in a way that only a parent truly in touch with the experience of their children could.
As photographs, and family, go, this is really something."
May 9th, 2012
"family extravaganza at its finest."
April 15th, 2012
van ~ snowinautumn says:
"At first i wanted to live inside Lars's head and see the world through his eyes.
Then i went outside and saw the world through my own eyes using what id learned from his shots.
In the end, i just wanted to share a cup of tea and laugh all day with his family.
Never underestimate the power one person has on another.
Or his pictures."
December 9th, 2011
Cheyenne Sophia says:
"most incredible depiction of childhood i've ever seen."
September 26th, 2011
- Lars Wästfelt
- October 2004
- Stockholm, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- art director + information architect + partner and co-founder at Oktavilla