Yet another hack with a D70 that paid too much money for a camera I don't know how to use.
I have a neglected photoblog at genesunhan.blogspot.com/.
I have a blog at larimdame.wordpress.com/
I have some other neglected side projects too.
I enjoy both notes and tags on my photos, although I do ask that they be funny and meaningful (no spam please).
Feel free to use my pics according to the CC license terms as marked.
Actually, PLEASE use my pics (according to the license terms). Please? Pretty please? I'm all about getting my pics the widest distribution possible.
- Fire Spinning 10,707 photos, 3,032 members
- Kaleidoscope NYC 535 photos, 39 members
- swissmiss = 5 100 photos, 117 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 222,470 photos, 6,615 members
- Portrait Photography & Silver Halide Salt 946 photos, 53 members
- Polaroid Mio fan 157 photos, 46 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 13,556 photos, 12,712 members
- Gemini & Scorpio Party Pics 973 photos, 115 members
- Lady Circus 363 photos, 118 members
- 52 Stunning Self Portraits 368 photos, 145 members
- Idiotarod NYC 2009 583 photos, 28 members
- NYC Exposition 738 photos, 160 members
- DC Social (please read rules before posting) 3,280 photos, 513 members
- Idiotarod 2008 907 photos, 38 members
- Kara Pool 43 photos, 19 members
- Strobist.com 606,499 photos, 123,760 members
- NYC Strobist Meets 1,610 photos, 474 members
- World Press Photo 30,191 photos, 1,017 members
- Cool Hunting 1,015 photos, 470 members
- Fountain Pens 9,040 photos, 1,591 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 139 photos, 201 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,045 photos, 17,340 members
- AutoStitch (& other stitching software) 72,463 photos, 7,541 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 323 members
- Aaron's Fabulous Flickr Favorites 125 photos, 49 members
- Newmindspace 6,844 photos, 221 members
- Gene Pool 93 photos, 26 members
- Hockneyesque 3,163 photos, 1,087 members
- Guess Where NYC 12,900 photos, 1,562 members
- Photogs Needed 1,255 photos, 237 members
- Spotmatic for the People 17,493 photos, 1,401 members
- Photos of disgraced celebrities holding cameras. 4,389 photos, 684 members
- Where did I park? 52 photos, 13 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,164 photos, 4,508 members
- NYC Flickerite 210 photos, 33 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,408 photos, 2,118 members
- eastern eyes 143 photos, 18 members
- Information Please 75 photos, 24 members
- Can I take your picture? 40,205 photos, 2,058 members
- Birds 1,134,768 photos, 21,531 members
- Shoot the Photographer 4,848 photos, 341 members
- in HONOR of 153 photos, 253 members
- NYC 2005 Transit Strike 285 photos, 99 members
- I Shoot Film 2,594,103 photos, 110,144 members
- NYC Walkabouts 15,568 photos, 976 members
- Korea Images 126,042 photos, 6,605 members
- Night Images 1,192,072 photos, 165,477 members
- Blatant Rip-Off 21 photos, 7 members
- Central Park Dance Skaters Association - CPDSA 2,670 photos, 198 members
- The NYC Subway 53,491 photos, 16,223 members
glistening range says:
"Parl had an epiphany: "That darned LarimdaME#!@ he's a totally bueno photographer in disguise!"
*parl shakes his fist at the sudden realization of it all*"
March 20th, 2007
Happy Dave says:
"If Flickr hadn't existed, LarimdaME would have willed it into existence by his pure Flickrness. The dude has an awesome sense of humour, sweet fan-art schwag, a killer camera, and, most importantly, the wherewithall to kick the ass out of its potential. He rules."
June 16th, 2005
"I'm his brother so I have to say something nice. For all his posturing, he's actually quite good with a lens, and that makes sense, since he knew about f stops before I learned what 7x7 was. I'm sure the next time I see him, he'll be comparison shopping light metres and regaling me on the glories of slide film."
April 27th, 2005
"LarimdaME's self-deprecating humor makes for some of the funniest reading on Flickr. Oh, and his photos don't suck, either."
March 3rd, 2005
- Gene Han
- August 2004
- New York City
- New York City, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- No Comment (have ya never heard of dooce?)
- Desert of the Mind