I LOVE the outdoors, and the mountains are my escape from the day to day routines and obligations. Whether it's shooting landscapes or wildlife, I find such a sense of peace and solitude just being there in the moment. Nourishment for the soul....a reminder for me that life is good. And a reminder for all, "Life is a journey, not a destination."
I hope you enjoy some of the journeys I have to share.
Photos of dbushue (2)
- Showcase for Soar in Nature's Spirit 4,217 photos, 302 members
- Soar in Nature’s Spirit (invitation only) 10,766 photos, 678 members
- NATURE'S SPIRIT (by invitation) (award 2) 30,334 photos, 1,794 members
- In a Park 35,960 photos, 915 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,229 photos, 7,509 members
- **The New Masterclass** Level 1 *Admin Invite Only* P1- A3 30,908 photos, 1,957 members
- zGalleries: Lovers of Landscapes : Admin invite only 2 photos, 75 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,943 photos, 5,109 members
- Nature's Platinum Carousel (Admin Invite Only) Post 1 Award 2 35,097 photos, 1,446 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 13,477 photos, 656 members
- Members Choice - Admin Invite only 12,636 photos, 829 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 90,197 photos, 4,148 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 13,045 photos, 733 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 218,472 photos, 9,096 members
- St. Louis Zoo 6,292 photos, 544 members
- The Sunshine Group (by invitaton) post 1/award 2 39,472 photos, 2,044 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,776 photos, 9,872 members
- **Masterclass Elite** Invite Only Post 1-Award 3 (Level 3) 27,122 photos, 1,946 members
- **Masterclass Exhibition** Admin Invite Only Level (2) P-1/A-3 36,938 photos, 1,871 members
- Best of Near and Far 860 photos, 330 members
- Best of Lovers of Landscapes/ Admin invite only. 15,740 photos, 859 members
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 5,672 photos, 658 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 36,826 photos, 2,445 members
- Lovers of Landscapes / Post 1, Award 2 54,695 photos, 1,474 members
- TOP DOG Level III 21,708 photos, 633 members
- Textures for Layers 15,228 photos, 16,300 members
- ***Perfection In Pictures Supreme Images*** (CLOSED) 21,379 photos, 1,838 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 3 (P1:A3) 39,541 photos, 2,819 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 2 (P1:A5) 55,934 photos, 3,820 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 3 (p1/a3) 9,554 photos, 2,022 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 1 (P1:A5) 139,809 photos, 5,951 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,074,687 photos, 41,587 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 5 (p1/a3) 6,731 photos, 1,278 members
- Yellowstone Valleys and Views 10,723 photos, 1,279 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 4 (p1/a3) 9,822 photos, 1,710 members
- ~~ Awesome Photo Imagery ~~ 13,106 photos, 370 members
- Amazing Wildlife Photography (Post 1 / Comment 2 ) 102,820 photos, 3,477 members
- Silver Dogbone Post1 Award 3 or more 46,030 photos, 1,182 members
- WOOF YOU-Lvl 1 70,161 photos, 1,737 members
- Nature's Garden Platinum (Qualified Pictures Only) 15,120 photos, 2,155 members
- Shaw Nature Reserve 1,021 photos, 141 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 2 (p1/a3) 28,720 photos, 3,751 members
- World Bird Sanctuary Lovers - Post 1 and Award 3 907 photos, 74 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 408,715 photos, 105,408 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 3 (p1/a3) 16,742 photos, 2,958 members
- My Favorite Forest Photo ┊☛ Post 1 ↔ Award 2 ☚┊ 40,383 photos, 6,623 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 2 (p1/a3) 36,990 photos, 8,252 members
- avp&a #3 - Sorry, we are CLOSED 6,626 photos, 857 members
- avp&a #2 - Sorry, we have CLOSED 18,645 photos, 1,531 members
- "Only Good Photographs - PLEASE P1A2" 82,978 photos, 2,079 members
What an extraordinary photographer you are. Each and every image you post are exceptionally crafted causing one to pause and enjoy the world through your skilled eyes. We are delivered to your corner of the world and often mesmerized through your photographs, that take us on a journey of wonder and delight. It is to my good fortune I share with one so passionate about truly seeing.
November 4th, 2014
""Darlene" has been a wonderful friend,her comment's have ment alot to myself ,and the fact she think's some my photo's are worthy of adding to her favorite's humble's me.Darlene's photogaphy is world class,and I look forward to sharing more photo's and comment's for years to come.Thank you Darlene for being there for us newbe'sof this great medium!!!
January 8th, 2012
"It is my pleasure to write this testimonial about Darlene .... as it is long overdue! See, Darlene has been one of my longest and most consistent contacts within the flickr community. It was clear very early on, that we had a lot in common - from our love for wildlife, the mountains, exploring new places, even our fear of heights - LOL. It was also clear to me that she had this amazing ability to not only take amazing photographs, but had such a knack for being able to express her feelings about her image within her narrative -- very thought-provoking and wonderful. I've had the pleasure to shoot with her as well and I can tell you that her and Mike (her husband) are truly warm, caring, and sharing kind of folk and we enjoyed it immensely! I'm sure that everyone that views her photostream know exactly what I'm talking about. She's truly a flickr gem!"
August 27th, 2011
P. Oglesby says:
"Darlene is a real good friend, one of the best! In my opinion, her wildlife shots are among the finest on flickr, bar none. She gets shots of grizzlies and wolves, something I've not been able to do in two trips to Yellowstone, and I am jealous of her for that! Darlene's landscapes are wonderful as well, and I love to view them. A while back we had some kind of informal competition going on between us to see who could get shots posted into groups first. I must say I cannot keep up with you Darlene, so I'll just keep following you around : ) Thanks for helping to show God's gift of Nature, and thanks for being a friend. : )"
November 1st, 2010
"Darlene has been such an inspiration in getting me and others motiviated to go out and shoot more everyday. I do know that my work has changed much just by watching some of the things to do. She has a true passion for photography and dont consider her work pictures but art. Darlene turned into an instant flickr friend and you will never regret staying behind her work. Hopefully some day I will be able to be fortunate enough to be able to capture half of what she has seen with her eyes and lense. Thanks Darlene for being an inspiration to me and others and sharing your art with the world..........Hadrian"
October 28th, 2009
"Darlene's wildlife and landscape photos are utterly superb!!. When viewing her captures, one gets a sense of being able to reach out and touch the subject or feel transported into a scene.
Darlene's photographic skills are clearly honed to perfection, and it can be seen in her images. Her Photostream is a treasure trove of wonderful images to be viewed over and over again!
Mary M. Revis
August 6th, 2009
"Darlene's photos from Yellowstone are superb! She captures a variety of animals. The landscapes are truly beautiful. I especially love her coyote photographs. She is so fortunate to see God's Dog! My wish for Darlene is that she gets her wish.. and captures the perfect Yellowstone wolf photo!!
Good luck on your next venture to Yellowstone!!"
May 8th, 2009
"Darlene is the person you wish you could travel with because you will want to experience the nature she captures. I don’t know if it’s luck, but she sees and experiences such beauty in her trips. She captures absolutely amazing photos and are quite unique from others and so well done. She truly is a student for everything she ever does and wants to master the arts. This will guarantee an absolute wonderful experience for you if you make her one your contacts, trust me you won’t be disappointed. I will always be looking forward to her images."
April 5th, 2009
- Darlene Bushue
- July 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Darlene Bushue Photography