I LOVE the outdoors, and the mountains are my escape from the day to day routines and obligations. Whether it's shooting landscapes or wildlife, I find such a sense of peace and solitude just being there in the moment. Nourishment for the soul....a reminder for me that life is good. And a reminder for all, "Life is a journey, not a destination."
I hope you enjoy some of the journeys I have to share.
Photos of dbushue (2)
- Showcase for Soar in Nature's Spirit 4,233 photos, 297 members
- Soar in Nature’s Spirit (by Admin Invitation) 10,342 photos, 661 members
- NATURE'S SPIRIT (by invitation) (award 2) 28,253 photos, 1,706 members
- In a Park 33,209 photos, 900 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,505 photos, 7,534 members
- **The New Masterclass** Level 1 *Admin Invite Only* P1- A3 27,626 photos, 1,855 members
- zGalleries: Lovers of Landscapes : Admin invite only 2 photos, 77 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,112 photos, 5,115 members
- Nature's Platinum Carousel (Admin Invite Only) Post 1 Award 2 31,556 photos, 1,406 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 12,788 photos, 653 members
- Members Choice - Admin Invite only 10,385 photos, 792 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 84,133 photos, 4,031 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,641 photos, 725 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 209,326 photos, 9,008 members
- St. Louis Zoo 6,279 photos, 542 members
- The Sunshine Group (by invitaton) post 1/award 2 36,180 photos, 1,979 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 90,586 photos, 9,891 members
- **Masterclass Elite** Invite Only Post 1-Award 3 (Level 3) 24,771 photos, 1,909 members
- **Masterclass Exhibition** Admin Invite Only Level (2) P-1/A-3 34,002 photos, 1,823 members
- Best of Near and Far 876 photos, 343 members
- Best of Lovers of Landscapes/ Admin invite only. 13,448 photos, 847 members
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 5,445 photos, 641 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 35,472 photos, 2,413 members
- Lovers of Landscapes / Post 1, Award 2 50,375 photos, 1,468 members
- TOP DOG Level III (Group no longer active) 22,044 photos, 639 members
- Textures for Layers 15,276 photos, 16,390 members
- ***Perfection In Pictures Supreme Images*** (CLOSED) 21,582 photos, 1,882 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 3 (P1:A3) 37,000 photos, 2,710 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 2 (P1:A5) 51,994 photos, 3,681 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 3 (p1/a3) 9,563 photos, 2,040 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 1 (P1:A5) 130,520 photos, 5,778 members
- The Nature Conservancy 993,128 photos, 40,946 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 5 (p1/a3) 6,804 photos, 1,276 members
- Yellowstone Valleys and Views 10,260 photos, 1,198 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 4 (p1/a3) 9,918 photos, 1,722 members
- ~~ Awesome Photo Imagery ~~ 12,519 photos, 374 members
- Amazing Wildlife Photography (Post 1 / Comment 2 ) 92,525 photos, 3,307 members
- Silver Dogbone Post1 Award 3 or more (Group Closed) 46,680 photos, 1,166 members
- WOOF YOU-Lvl 1 68,558 photos, 1,702 members
- Nature's Garden Platinum (Qualified Pictures Only) 15,113 photos, 2,166 members
- Shaw Nature Reserve 995 photos, 136 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 2 (p1/a3) 28,766 photos, 3,768 members
- World Bird Sanctuary Lovers - Post 1 and Award 3 890 photos, 72 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,923 photos, 105,726 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 3 (p1/a3) 16,868 photos, 2,973 members
- My Favorite Forest Photo ┊☛ Post 1 ↔ Award 2 ☚┊ 37,688 photos, 6,382 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 2 (p1/a3) 37,251 photos, 8,194 members
- avp&a #3 - Sorry, we are CLOSED 6,660 photos, 869 members
- avp&a #2 - Sorry, we have CLOSED 18,737 photos, 1,541 members
- "Only Good Photographs - PLEASE P1A2" 69,033 photos, 1,979 members
What an extraordinary photographer you are. Each and every image you post are exceptionally crafted causing one to pause and enjoy the world through your skilled eyes. We are delivered to your corner of the world and often mesmerized through your photographs, that take us on a journey of wonder and delight. It is to my good fortune I share with one so passionate about truly seeing.
November 4th, 2014
""Darlene" has been a wonderful friend,her comment's have ment alot to myself ,and the fact she think's some my photo's are worthy of adding to her favorite's humble's me.Darlene's photogaphy is world class,and I look forward to sharing more photo's and comment's for years to come.Thank you Darlene for being there for us newbe'sof this great medium!!!
January 8th, 2012
"It is my pleasure to write this testimonial about Darlene .... as it is long overdue! See, Darlene has been one of my longest and most consistent contacts within the flickr community. It was clear very early on, that we had a lot in common - from our love for wildlife, the mountains, exploring new places, even our fear of heights - LOL. It was also clear to me that she had this amazing ability to not only take amazing photographs, but had such a knack for being able to express her feelings about her image within her narrative -- very thought-provoking and wonderful. I've had the pleasure to shoot with her as well and I can tell you that her and Mike (her husband) are truly warm, caring, and sharing kind of folk and we enjoyed it immensely! I'm sure that everyone that views her photostream know exactly what I'm talking about. She's truly a flickr gem!"
August 27th, 2011
Patrick N. Oglesby says:
"Darlene is a real good friend, one of the best! In my opinion, her wildlife shots are among the finest on flickr, bar none. She gets shots of grizzlies and wolves, something I've not been able to do in two trips to Yellowstone, and I am jealous of her for that! Darlene's landscapes are wonderful as well, and I love to view them. A while back we had some kind of informal competition going on between us to see who could get shots posted into groups first. I must say I cannot keep up with you Darlene, so I'll just keep following you around : ) Thanks for helping to show God's gift of Nature, and thanks for being a friend. : )"
November 1st, 2010
"Darlene has been such an inspiration in getting me and others motiviated to go out and shoot more everyday. I do know that my work has changed much just by watching some of the things to do. She has a true passion for photography and dont consider her work pictures but art. Darlene turned into an instant flickr friend and you will never regret staying behind her work. Hopefully some day I will be able to be fortunate enough to be able to capture half of what she has seen with her eyes and lense. Thanks Darlene for being an inspiration to me and others and sharing your art with the world..........Hadrian"
October 28th, 2009
"Darlene's wildlife and landscape photos are utterly superb!!. When viewing her captures, one gets a sense of being able to reach out and touch the subject or feel transported into a scene.
Darlene's photographic skills are clearly honed to perfection, and it can be seen in her images. Her Photostream is a treasure trove of wonderful images to be viewed over and over again!
Mary M. Revis
August 6th, 2009
"Darlene's photos from Yellowstone are superb! She captures a variety of animals. The landscapes are truly beautiful. I especially love her coyote photographs. She is so fortunate to see God's Dog! My wish for Darlene is that she gets her wish.. and captures the perfect Yellowstone wolf photo!!
Good luck on your next venture to Yellowstone!!"
May 8th, 2009
"Darlene is the person you wish you could travel with because you will want to experience the nature she captures. I don’t know if it’s luck, but she sees and experiences such beauty in her trips. She captures absolutely amazing photos and are quite unique from others and so well done. She truly is a student for everything she ever does and wants to master the arts. This will guarantee an absolute wonderful experience for you if you make her one your contacts, trust me you won’t be disappointed. I will always be looking forward to her images."
April 5th, 2009
- Darlene Bushue
- July 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Darlene Bushue Photography