I LOVE the outdoors, and the mountains are my escape from the day to day routines and obligations. Whether it's shooting landscapes or wildlife, I find such a sense of peace and solitude just being there in the moment. Nourishment for the soul....a reminder for me that life is good. And a reminder for all, "Life is a journey, not a destination."
I hope you enjoy some of the journeys I have to share.
Photos of dbushue (2)
- Showcase for Soar in Nature's Spirit 4,224 photos, 301 members
- Soar in Nature’s Spirit (invitation only) 10,642 photos, 669 members
- NATURE'S SPIRIT (by invitation) (award 2) 29,689 photos, 1,754 members
- In a Park 34,311 photos, 914 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,795 photos, 7,520 members
- **The New Masterclass** Level 1 *Admin Invite Only* P1- A3 29,727 photos, 1,913 members
- zGalleries: Lovers of Landscapes : Admin invite only 2 photos, 76 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,050 photos, 5,107 members
- Nature's Platinum Carousel (Admin Invite Only) Post 1 Award 2 33,796 photos, 1,431 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 13,110 photos, 654 members
- Members Choice - Admin Invite only 11,570 photos, 819 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 88,145 photos, 4,108 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,912 photos, 733 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 215,539 photos, 9,074 members
- St. Louis Zoo 6,288 photos, 545 members
- The Sunshine Group (by invitaton) post 1/award 2 38,545 photos, 2,006 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,502 photos, 9,880 members
- **Masterclass Elite** Invite Only Post 1-Award 3 (Level 3) 26,211 photos, 1,936 members
- **Masterclass Exhibition** Admin Invite Only Level (2) P-1/A-3 35,884 photos, 1,849 members
- Best of Near and Far 864 photos, 334 members
- Best of Lovers of Landscapes/ Admin invite only. 14,575 photos, 859 members
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 5,630 photos, 658 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 36,219 photos, 2,436 members
- Lovers of Landscapes / Post 1, Award 2 52,688 photos, 1,474 members
- TOP DOG Level III (Group no longer active) 21,809 photos, 633 members
- Textures for Layers 15,271 photos, 16,347 members
- ***Perfection In Pictures Supreme Images*** (CLOSED) 21,479 photos, 1,856 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 3 (P1:A3) 38,537 photos, 2,777 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 2 (P1:A5) 54,345 photos, 3,770 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 3 (p1/a3) 9,542 photos, 2,024 members
- Visionary Arts Gallery Level 1 (P1:A5) 135,486 photos, 5,883 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,037,158 photos, 41,312 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 5 (p1/a3) 6,714 photos, 1,272 members
- Yellowstone Valleys and Views 10,591 photos, 1,258 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 4 (p1/a3) 9,810 photos, 1,713 members
- ~~ Awesome Photo Imagery ~~ 12,824 photos, 372 members
- Amazing Wildlife Photography (Post 1 / Comment 2 ) 98,760 photos, 3,382 members
- Silver Dogbone Post1 Award 3 or more (Group Closed) 46,440 photos, 1,167 members
- WOOF YOU-Lvl 1 69,330 photos, 1,709 members
- Nature's Garden Platinum (Qualified Pictures Only) 15,153 photos, 2,166 members
- Shaw Nature Reserve 1,011 photos, 140 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 2 (p1/a3) 28,736 photos, 3,761 members
- World Bird Sanctuary Lovers - Post 1 and Award 3 900 photos, 75 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,605 photos, 105,629 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 3 (p1/a3) 16,765 photos, 2,959 members
- My Favorite Forest Photo ┊☛ Post 1 ↔ Award 2 ☚┊ 38,828 photos, 6,482 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 2 (p1/a3) 37,101 photos, 8,205 members
- avp&a #3 - Sorry, we are CLOSED 6,636 photos, 862 members
- avp&a #2 - Sorry, we have CLOSED 18,681 photos, 1,534 members
- "Only Good Photographs - PLEASE P1A2" 76,882 photos, 2,050 members
What an extraordinary photographer you are. Each and every image you post are exceptionally crafted causing one to pause and enjoy the world through your skilled eyes. We are delivered to your corner of the world and often mesmerized through your photographs, that take us on a journey of wonder and delight. It is to my good fortune I share with one so passionate about truly seeing.
November 4th, 2014
""Darlene" has been a wonderful friend,her comment's have ment alot to myself ,and the fact she think's some my photo's are worthy of adding to her favorite's humble's me.Darlene's photogaphy is world class,and I look forward to sharing more photo's and comment's for years to come.Thank you Darlene for being there for us newbe'sof this great medium!!!
January 8th, 2012
"It is my pleasure to write this testimonial about Darlene .... as it is long overdue! See, Darlene has been one of my longest and most consistent contacts within the flickr community. It was clear very early on, that we had a lot in common - from our love for wildlife, the mountains, exploring new places, even our fear of heights - LOL. It was also clear to me that she had this amazing ability to not only take amazing photographs, but had such a knack for being able to express her feelings about her image within her narrative -- very thought-provoking and wonderful. I've had the pleasure to shoot with her as well and I can tell you that her and Mike (her husband) are truly warm, caring, and sharing kind of folk and we enjoyed it immensely! I'm sure that everyone that views her photostream know exactly what I'm talking about. She's truly a flickr gem!"
August 27th, 2011
Patrick N. Oglesby says:
"Darlene is a real good friend, one of the best! In my opinion, her wildlife shots are among the finest on flickr, bar none. She gets shots of grizzlies and wolves, something I've not been able to do in two trips to Yellowstone, and I am jealous of her for that! Darlene's landscapes are wonderful as well, and I love to view them. A while back we had some kind of informal competition going on between us to see who could get shots posted into groups first. I must say I cannot keep up with you Darlene, so I'll just keep following you around : ) Thanks for helping to show God's gift of Nature, and thanks for being a friend. : )"
November 1st, 2010
"Darlene has been such an inspiration in getting me and others motiviated to go out and shoot more everyday. I do know that my work has changed much just by watching some of the things to do. She has a true passion for photography and dont consider her work pictures but art. Darlene turned into an instant flickr friend and you will never regret staying behind her work. Hopefully some day I will be able to be fortunate enough to be able to capture half of what she has seen with her eyes and lense. Thanks Darlene for being an inspiration to me and others and sharing your art with the world..........Hadrian"
October 28th, 2009
"Darlene's wildlife and landscape photos are utterly superb!!. When viewing her captures, one gets a sense of being able to reach out and touch the subject or feel transported into a scene.
Darlene's photographic skills are clearly honed to perfection, and it can be seen in her images. Her Photostream is a treasure trove of wonderful images to be viewed over and over again!
Mary M. Revis
August 6th, 2009
"Darlene's photos from Yellowstone are superb! She captures a variety of animals. The landscapes are truly beautiful. I especially love her coyote photographs. She is so fortunate to see God's Dog! My wish for Darlene is that she gets her wish.. and captures the perfect Yellowstone wolf photo!!
Good luck on your next venture to Yellowstone!!"
May 8th, 2009
"Darlene is the person you wish you could travel with because you will want to experience the nature she captures. I don’t know if it’s luck, but she sees and experiences such beauty in her trips. She captures absolutely amazing photos and are quite unique from others and so well done. She truly is a student for everything she ever does and wants to master the arts. This will guarantee an absolute wonderful experience for you if you make her one your contacts, trust me you won’t be disappointed. I will always be looking forward to her images."
April 5th, 2009
- Darlene Bushue
- July 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Darlene Bushue Photography