The Lake Erie building is almost one hundred years old and has been used for many things in that time. Built to produce the Templar Motor Cars in 1917, it is constructed of concrete, brick and steel.
In the past, it was the main facility for the Lake Erie Screw Company and it was then that it became known as "The Screw Factory" to most people. This company moved to another space some years ago and the building and grounds were renamed Lake Erie Building & Templar Industrial Park.
Today, the building houses factories, offices, a winery, event space, and studios for art, craft, fitness, and dance. It is the home of the Screw Factory Artists and Last Minute Market. The building is lovingly maintained and shared with the community by a group of owners who respect its beauty and history.
LakeErieBuilding Cleveland Ohio doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Lake Erie Building
- October 2013