Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Project Weather 645,386 photos, 92,148 members
- Marvels of Macro 6,396 photos, 133 members
- baby session setup 615 photos, 5,158 members
- Prop Insanity! 13,938 photos, 3,418 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,818 photos, 506 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 19,277 photos, 7,720 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,623 photos, 5,929 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,656 photos, 1,999 members
- Presetting Lightroom 86,363 photos, 13,355 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,078 photos, 179 members
- Urban Decay 445,132 photos, 32,845 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 194 photos, 31 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 16,629 photos, 1,547 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 18,267 photos, 2,084 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 77,036 photos, 6,449 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,150 photos, 1,952 members
- Alcohol as still life 38,344 photos, 5,888 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 27,620 photos, 2,043 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 145 photos, 167 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 11,053 photos, 172 members
- 50 mm f1.... 6,772 photos, 368 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 159,852 photos, 6,970 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 5,787 photos, 205 members
- North American Odonata 1,867 photos, 66 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,473 photos, 985 members
- Array P1C1 26,220 photos, 756 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 5,301 photos, 167 members
- Addicted to morels 51 photos, 14 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers (CLOSED GROUP) 115,723 photos, 9,838 members
- Pigs 9,124 photos, 2,669 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/A3- Cover Contest WINNER ANNOUNCED 212,951 photos, 10,552 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 27,927 photos, 1,961 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 17,338 photos, 337 members
- Canon EOS Digital 288,113 photos, 3,531 members
- Canon EOS 141,783 photos, 2,208 members
- canon digital photography. 682,873 photos, 12,423 members
- SPIDERS 66,284 photos, 10,302 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 14,292 photos, 768 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 234,647 photos, 7,065 members
- orquídeas/orchids 25,457 photos, 728 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 169,227 photos, 5,158 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 57,097 photos, 5,294 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 27,228 photos, 1,276 members
- Food Porn 764,818 photos, 60,916 members
- Valentine Cool 1,960 photos, 501 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 6,313 photos, 2,095 members
- Frogs and Toads 32,070 photos, 6,324 members
- Canon Imagination 845,033 photos, 22,227 members
- Dear Photograph 262 photos, 151 members
- Orchids of the world 32,401 photos, 853 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
November 18th, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala