Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Project Weather 634,874 photos, 90,744 members
- Marvels of Macro 5,868 photos, 129 members
- baby session setup 615 photos, 5,125 members
- Prop Insanity! 13,930 photos, 3,414 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,803 photos, 504 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 19,194 photos, 7,665 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,492 photos, 5,880 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,601 photos, 1,968 members
- Presetting Lightroom 82,292 photos, 13,187 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,079 photos, 180 members
- Urban Decay 437,029 photos, 32,596 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 187 photos, 29 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 16,502 photos, 1,546 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 17,448 photos, 2,053 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 71,898 photos, 6,012 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 9,972 photos, 1,918 members
- Alcohol as still life 37,981 photos, 5,854 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 27,260 photos, 2,045 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 147 photos, 167 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 10,783 photos, 172 members
- 50 mm f1.... 6,816 photos, 361 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 153,181 photos, 6,881 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 5,436 photos, 198 members
- North American Odonata 1,854 photos, 66 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,429 photos, 980 members
- Array P1C1 25,193 photos, 756 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 5,067 photos, 161 members
- Addicted to morels 51 photos, 14 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers (CLOSED GROUP) 115,949 photos, 9,853 members
- Pigs 9,044 photos, 2,660 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/A3 - COVER CONTEST OPEN NOW✿ 211,067 photos, 10,504 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 27,424 photos, 1,967 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 17,741 photos, 332 members
- Canon EOS Digital 268,741 photos, 3,491 members
- Canon EOS 132,203 photos, 2,111 members
- canon digital photography. 657,213 photos, 12,241 members
- SPIDERS 65,563 photos, 10,233 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 14,194 photos, 769 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 225,248 photos, 6,925 members
- orquídeas/orchids 24,821 photos, 717 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 168,351 photos, 5,154 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 56,686 photos, 5,258 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 27,092 photos, 1,275 members
- Food Porn 756,514 photos, 60,097 members
- Valentine Cool 1,907 photos, 495 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 6,214 photos, 2,085 members
- Frogs and Toads 31,497 photos, 6,283 members
- Canon Imagination 851,190 photos, 22,117 members
- Dear Photograph 260 photos, 152 members
- Orchids of the world 31,667 photos, 825 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
November 18th, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala