Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- baby session setup 637 photos, 4,845 members
- Prop Insanity! 13,909 photos, 3,343 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,713 photos, 502 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 18,255 photos, 7,016 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,464 photos, 5,505 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,223 photos, 1,508 members
- Presetting Lightroom 53,503 photos, 11,424 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,155 photos, 187 members
- Urban Decay 375,047 photos, 30,363 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 26 photos, 12 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 10,953 photos, 1,224 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 13,339 photos, 1,817 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 52,044 photos, 4,681 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 7,105 photos, 1,665 members
- Alcohol as still life 34,794 photos, 5,619 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 23,867 photos, 2,062 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 119 photos, 171 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 7,736 photos, 164 members
- 50 mm f1.... 5,138 photos, 271 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 108,618 photos, 5,929 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 3,033 photos, 137 members
- North American Odonata 1,011 photos, 42 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 3,987 photos, 907 members
- Array P1C1 17,560 photos, 777 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 2,698 photos, 115 members
- Addicted to morels 48 photos, 13 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers 119,912 photos, 10,067 members
- Pigs 8,469 photos, 2,502 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/C3 - No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 193,448 photos, 10,094 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 23,807 photos, 1,840 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 10,466 photos, 248 members
- Canon EOS Digital 205,462 photos, 3,141 members
- Canon EOS 77,381 photos, 1,448 members
- canon digital photography. 474,790 photos, 10,420 members
- SPIDERS 54,381 photos, 9,047 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 13,392 photos, 760 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 168,522 photos, 5,930 members
- orquídeas/orchids 19,890 photos, 687 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 148,400 photos, 5,020 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 42,281 photos, 4,213 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 25,316 photos, 1,280 members
- Food Porn 681,109 photos, 50,995 members
- Valentine Cool 1,836 photos, 493 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 5,960 photos, 2,049 members
- Frogs and Toads 26,674 photos, 5,805 members
- Canon Imagination 883,861 photos, 20,492 members
- Dear Photograph 211 photos, 154 members
- Orchids of the world 21,550 photos, 662 members
- Light Painting with Zoom 362 photos, 46 members
- RACK THE ZOOM 485 photos, 142 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
18th November, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala