Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Project Weather 640,699 photos, 94,088 members
- Marvels of Macro 9,633 photos, 159 members
- baby session setup 610 photos, 5,221 members
- Prop Insanity! 13,991 photos, 3,431 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,824 photos, 509 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 19,628 photos, 7,931 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,903 photos, 6,075 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,839 photos, 2,106 members
- Presetting Lightroom 101,417 photos, 13,863 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,071 photos, 178 members
- Urban Decay 480,375 photos, 33,705 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 186 photos, 33 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 17,112 photos, 1,527 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 21,475 photos, 2,199 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 105,967 photos, 10,040 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,794 photos, 2,061 members
- Alcohol as still life 39,500 photos, 5,956 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 30,014 photos, 2,044 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 147 photos, 169 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 12,258 photos, 173 members
- 50 mm f1.... 7,807 photos, 413 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 189,587 photos, 7,228 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 7,237 photos, 222 members
- North American Odonata 2,227 photos, 84 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,727 photos, 1,028 members
- Array P1C1 30,283 photos, 751 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 7,126 photos, 184 members
- Addicted to morels 54 photos, 15 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers (CLOSED GROUP) 114,699 photos, 9,726 members
- Pigs 9,324 photos, 2,722 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/A3- No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 221,479 photos, 10,673 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 30,221 photos, 1,982 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 19,616 photos, 358 members
- Canon EOS Digital 324,905 photos, 3,686 members
- Canon EOS 190,818 photos, 2,582 members
- canon digital photography. 812,610 photos, 13,125 members
- SPIDERS 73,474 photos, 10,819 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 15,466 photos, 774 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 289,527 photos, 7,710 members
- orquídeas/orchids 28,310 photos, 746 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 173,443 photos, 5,110 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 64,553 photos, 5,760 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 28,400 photos, 1,274 members
- Food Porn 794,709 photos, 63,319 members
- Valentine Cool 2,100 photos, 515 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 6,584 photos, 2,153 members
- Frogs and Toads 35,138 photos, 6,604 members
- Canon Imagination 829,204 photos, 22,468 members
- Dear Photograph 193 photos, 148 members
- Orchids of the world 37,265 photos, 963 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
November 18th, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala