Birthday: April 1, Fools Day!
There are 4 things you cannot recover in life: the stone after its thrown. the word after its said. the occasion after its missed. the time after its gone!
Forever Capture Time in a shot!
Best on Black,,,,,,
LadyDragonflyCC - See through my eyes! on Flickeflu
“To be a photographer, one must photograph. No amount of book learning, no checklist of seminars attended, can substitute for the simple act of making pictures. Experience is the best teacher of all.
And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist.
Only the journey matters.”
Hugh Jackman was in my hometown & I was able to capture some amazing photos. Please click the link below to view.
imapflickr.com/03b5a9 (Hugh Jackman)
LadyDragonflyCC - Dragonfly Quest-PLZ Comment! on Flickeflu
Macro Madness, a LARGE passion of mine!
"I have been a witness, and these pictures are
my testimony. The events I have recorded should
not be forgotten and must not be repeated."
Me,,, HMmmm well I am an Inspiring photographer and have been taking pictures for 35 years on MANY different cameras. I started out on a Minolta XG1, 35mm film & moved onto my 1st Digital PS Kodak 443, then to a Digi Sony PS which I still have & use on occasion. I bought a Fuji FinePix S100fs over 3 year's ago & love what I am able to achieve with this camera but on March 1, 2011 the Canon T3i came out on the market & I HAD TO HAVE! Camera, Flash, Remote & 2 lens's later I have an awesome setup to continue with what I love.
Other than that I am a FULL time Mother at home due to 3 herniated disks in my neck which photography sometimes is difficult. But it is my passion!
I reside in Michigan, the 4 Season state in one day!
Me & my Husband have a Teenager, 1 Cocker Spaniel, Fish & a LARGE Landscaped yard FULL of beautiful flowers. If you see more flowers than anything in my PhotoStream then you know where one of my other passions come from.
I WOULD appreciate ALL the Positive & Negative feedback I can get on ANY of my photos!
I am always trying to strive to be better & have many contacts that are much better than me & can be considered Professional and make me aspire to be the same.
I love life & look at many things in a different eye!
"I discovered that this camera was the technical means in photography of communicating what the world looks like in a state of heightened awareness. And it's that awareness of really looking at the everyday world with clear and focused attention that I'm interested in."
- Stephen Shore
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do,
And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Project Weather 641,702 photos, 94,033 members
- Marvels of Macro 9,410 photos, 160 members
- baby session setup 611 photos, 5,219 members
- Prop Insanity! 13,942 photos, 3,429 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,829 photos, 510 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 19,571 photos, 7,913 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,971 photos, 6,058 members
- Newborn Portraiture - The Art of Posing 3,829 photos, 2,083 members
- Presetting Lightroom 99,397 photos, 13,810 members
- Awesome Orchids! (P1- C2) 2,071 photos, 178 members
- Urban Decay 475,953 photos, 33,617 members
- Samsung galaxy s3 wallpaper pool 187 photos, 33 members
- Samsung Galaxy S3 17,119 photos, 1,526 members
- Sun (rise/set) Backlight 21,036 photos, 2,185 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 101,125 photos, 9,468 members
- Whisky / Whiskey 10,769 photos, 2,043 members
- Alcohol as still life 39,324 photos, 5,948 members
- ♥To inside of Me (post 1/ award 2) 29,709 photos, 2,043 members
- July 12th, 2012 - 12 Juillet 2012 147 photos, 169 members
- Michigan Canon Photographers 12,451 photos, 174 members
- 50 mm f1.... 7,645 photos, 405 members
- Flickr Bronze Trophy Group (Post 1 MUST Comment 5!) 185,550 photos, 7,197 members
- WEIRD WONDERFUL ABSTRACTS 7,096 photos, 221 members
- North American Odonata 2,208 photos, 83 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,691 photos, 1,022 members
- Array P1C1 29,763 photos, 752 members
- Michigan Cover Photos 6,897 photos, 186 members
- Addicted to morels 54 photos, 15 members
- Siamese Cats and their Feline Brothers (CLOSED GROUP) 114,926 photos, 9,741 members
- Pigs 9,319 photos, 2,719 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/A3- No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 221,797 photos, 10,687 members
- OH NO, NOT ANOTHER FLOWER! (AWARD 3) 29,963 photos, 1,976 members
- Close Up and Macro Photography 19,361 photos, 353 members
- Canon EOS Digital 319,886 photos, 3,658 members
- Canon EOS 184,029 photos, 2,523 members
- canon digital photography. 797,392 photos, 13,008 members
- SPIDERS 72,829 photos, 10,795 members
- Flower Power (Post One - Award One) 15,324 photos, 775 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 281,016 photos, 7,616 members
- orquídeas/orchids 28,021 photos, 747 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 172,956 photos, 5,120 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 64,206 photos, 5,745 members
- Most Beautiful MACRO IMAGES ♪ Post 1 - Award 1 28,178 photos, 1,276 members
- Food Porn 791,582 photos, 63,189 members
- Valentine Cool 2,102 photos, 515 members
- VALENTINE'S DAY WORLDWIDE 6,571 photos, 2,155 members
- Frogs and Toads 34,838 photos, 6,590 members
- Canon Imagination 831,841 photos, 22,433 members
- Dear Photograph 193 photos, 148 members
- Orchids of the world 36,703 photos, 947 members
"We've been friends for over 30 years and she has always had a knack for photography. I have seen thousands of her shots over the years that were very good to excellent, and I appreciate how much her enthusiasm and talent has helped rekindle my own passion over the past year.
What impresses me the most about ladydragonflycc's work is her natural talent for portraying people. Her ability to capture the moment, emotion, and personality is a true gift. I know of 2 different local professional photographers that have made similar comments to me, and rate her ability with people above their own. Many of the people shots in her sets as of this post do not reflect the talent I have seen. I hope she shares more samples of her work from past sessions so you can decide for yourself."
November 18th, 2009
- November 2007
- Mason, Michigan
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Christine Cimala