Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 24,644 photos, 712 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,163 photos, 203 members
- My Proudest Achievement In Photography (non-video group) 110 photos, 244 members
- War Eagle Mill 121 photos, 37 members
- Photo a Day... 797 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 3,194,537 photos, 95,451 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,257 photos, 5,775 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 665,148 photos, 49,734 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 482,971 photos, 27,972 members
- Flickr Anchors (post 1 - give 5 anchors) 164,721 photos, 10,026 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 87,475 photos, 9,921 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 67,856 photos, 10,368 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 11,967 photos, 2,761 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 102,750 photos, 13,300 members
- Gay Pride 61,076 photos, 3,025 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,633,388 photos, 76,355 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 99,193 photos, 5,314 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 2,259 photos, 720 members
- Street Gutters 354 photos, 118 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 17,097 photos, 1,680 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 166 photos, 63 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 37,174 photos, 4,650 members
- unaware 6,177 photos, 394 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 306,084 photos, 39,466 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 212,300 photos, 14,534 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 353,329 photos, 24,433 members
- Creative Child Photography 225,700 photos, 21,011 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 215,164 photos, 31,901 members
- FLOWERS 1,240,754 photos, 97,528 members
- Macro 677,234 photos, 39,276 members
- Flower Photography 767,874 photos, 33,073 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 129,544 photos, 7,395 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 519,377 photos, 28,463 members
- 07_07_07 8,004 photos, 4,964 members
- Just Street Photography 1,516,774 photos, 46,279 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 144 photos, 7 members
- **FlickrsBest** 117,578 photos, 15,232 members
- You Think this is Art - Contest is open: VINTAGE 1,459,448 photos, 64,141 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 380,637 photos, 50,424 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 549,889 photos, 22,112 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,844 photos, 40,236 members
- Decisive Moment 67,643 photos, 27,328 members
- Candid & Street Photography 1,180,892 photos, 28,259 members
- The Lonely Bench 2,894 photos, 692 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2015 923,435 photos, 80,882 members
- RAW Street Photography 978,926 photos, 34,071 members
- silhouette 352,843 photos, 50,775 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,111 photos, 1,858 members
- Panasonic LX2 24,616 photos, 1,003 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 326,674 photos, 9,040 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
June 5th, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
May 30th, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
May 21st, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
March 21st, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
March 29th, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
March 10th, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day