Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 24,096 photos, 739 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,161 photos, 202 members
- My Proudest Achievements In Photography 111 photos, 243 members
- War Eagle Mill 152 photos, 39 members
- Photo a Day... 797 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,429,627 photos, 111,249 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 21,961 photos, 5,720 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 697,295 photos, 51,479 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 602,392 photos, 32,002 members
- Flickr Best (post 1 - give 5 awards) 192,012 photos, 10,901 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,467 photos, 9,882 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 70,396 photos, 10,297 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 11,991 photos, 2,744 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 101,216 photos, 13,229 members
- Gay Pride 69,970 photos, 3,136 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,497,727 photos, 84,211 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 102,017 photos, 5,265 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 2,550 photos, 714 members
- Street Gutters 368 photos, 117 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 17,863 photos, 1,678 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 175 photos, 68 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 36,636 photos, 4,596 members
- unaware 6,882 photos, 417 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 319,897 photos, 39,891 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 209,473 photos, 14,303 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 389,901 photos, 25,455 members
- Creative Child Photography 239,441 photos, 22,050 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 246,393 photos, 32,627 members
- FLOWERS 1,299,507 photos, 102,723 members
- Macro 803,159 photos, 42,965 members
- Flower Photography 912,434 photos, 36,030 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 133,431 photos, 7,371 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 537,806 photos, 28,740 members
- 07_07_07 7,835 photos, 4,901 members
- Just Street Photography 2,084,676 photos, 68,368 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 143 photos, 7 members
- **FlickrsBest** 180,366 photos, 16,427 members
- You Think this is Art 1,786,604 photos, 69,933 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 422,112 photos, 50,975 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 585,131 photos, 22,792 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 275,630 photos, 40,564 members
- Decisive Moment 59,761 photos, 36,703 members
- Street Photography 754,826 photos, 29,795 members
- The Lonely Bench 3,351 photos, 737 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 950,239 photos, 88,441 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,294,985 photos, 40,252 members
- silhouette 383,843 photos, 60,793 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,029 photos, 1,875 members
- Panasonic LX2 23,094 photos, 1,006 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 429,716 photos, 10,273 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
June 5th, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
May 30th, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
May 21st, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
March 21st, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
March 29th, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
March 10th, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day