Photos of Lab2112 (5)
- NYBG Group 21,961 photos, 685 members
- PhotoSharePodcast.com 1,155 photos, 202 members
- My Proudest Achievement In Photography (non-video group) 114 photos, 245 members
- War Eagle Mill 118 photos, 35 members
- Photo a Day... 795 photos, 37 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,632,156 photos, 85,531 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,376 photos, 5,804 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 626,882 photos, 48,005 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 418,877 photos, 25,822 members
- Flickr Stars (post 1 - give 5 stars) 157,753 photos, 9,886 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 84,904 photos, 9,911 members
- flickrScorer // Post 1 score the 5 pictures before yours! 68,050 photos, 10,436 members
- Score 5! ( Rate 5, Post 1) 12,141 photos, 2,784 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 103,989 photos, 13,374 members
- Gay Pride 57,783 photos, 2,998 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,467,230 photos, 69,324 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 97,087 photos, 5,344 members
- WorldWide Recognition **( Invited Photos Only)** VOTE NOW 2,012 photos, 724 members
- Street Gutters 340 photos, 113 members
- GOLDEN EGG (Post 1-Give 2 Eggs) - please VOTE NOW! 16,816 photos, 1,689 members
- Glass Bricks Abstracts 154 photos, 62 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 37,524 photos, 4,696 members
- unaware 5,952 photos, 376 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 299,253 photos, 39,394 members
- Global Village 2 - CLOSED 214,808 photos, 14,704 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 340,684 photos, 24,171 members
- Creative Child Photography 214,400 photos, 20,377 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 214,005 photos, 31,823 members
- FLOWERS 1,173,224 photos, 94,081 members
- Macro 618,092 photos, 37,538 members
- Flower Photography 709,207 photos, 31,576 members
- The Other Village - (Post 1 Award 4) 127,434 photos, 7,421 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 511,973 photos, 28,352 members
- 07_07_07 8,090 photos, 5,007 members
- Just Street Photography 1,239,911 photos, 39,986 members
- Zonder stijl geen toegang (No style, no entry) [closed for now] 144 photos, 8 members
- FlickrsBest the original 98,144 photos, 14,791 members
- You Think this is Art 1,306,000 photos, 59,266 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 371,638 photos, 50,374 members
- "A" Class (Please,comment 2) / Pls, Comment immediately. 529,851 photos, 21,827 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,392 photos, 40,526 members
- Decisive Moment 69,046 photos, 24,778 members
- Candid & Street Photography 955,491 photos, 24,948 members
- The Lonely Bench 2,739 photos, 672 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2014 917,882 photos, 77,485 members
- RAW Street Photography 824,173 photos, 30,192 members
- silhouette 321,465 photos, 45,311 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,130 photos, 1,748 members
- Panasonic LX2 24,581 photos, 1,008 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 265,351 photos, 7,910 members
"What will you find when you look through Luis' photostream? The world he loves to see, the people he wants to share with you and no less than his immediate reaction to the events around him. It is this very heartfelt reaction, found in his images, that will bring his world right into your heart.
Seeing the love he has for his family--especially his son Marcus--will warm your heart as well. And of course he and the Mrs. manage to show up from time to time together with all the charm at their command.
So go through his stream. You'll be in for a treat.
You'll see the growth
and experience the thrill;
You'll feel the warmth,
and marvel at the skills.
Most of all you'll see the heart of a man that will make you feel you've known him for a long long time. Takes a special talent to put that into images. He does it again and again...
Check him out. Check him out."
5th June, 2007
aplseed photography says:
"If you want to see what life is like in Brooklyn,you need to watch Lou's photostream.Nobody can take a street pix that speaks all for itself quite like Lou.His photos almost need no title or discription,but his humourous titles make you really see into the scene.
He is generous with his comments,even patient with all the flowers I post,He manages to bring a bit of laughter into my life with each witty remark,.LOL
Besides,I am totally in LOVE with Marcus.He's such a doll."
30th May, 2007
Daniel Light says:
"Mr. Charisma. When he walks in a room, the whole place brightens. He knows no strangers. Makes friends in droves.
I haven't actually met Lou in person, but the above certainly describes the personality he exudes on flickr. Browse his photos and comments and you'll see what I mean. Personalities do come across in art, and Lou's work is a great example of that. His street photos and commentaries will make you laugh out loud. Then you'll see one of his tender, beautiful shots of his son, Marcus, and you'll feel a tear rolling down your cheek.
Keep hanging around flickr and you'll encounter his generous, encouraging, hilarious comments flung with fondness and abandon all over the flickr universe. Lou is a treasure. Keep coming back to his photostream. You will be entertained!"
21st May, 2007
"a look through lou’s photostream reveals amazing shots of new york city. from wonderful urban views of the brooklyn bridge and coney island to the more intangible essence of life out and about on the streets, lou captures it all. his street photography continues to impress, but i must say i am partial to the pics of his son’s wild and crazy hair.
oh, did I mention that he is also an amazing flickr contact? lou always takes the time to leave witty and insightful comments on so many photos. he’s grrrrrrreat!"
21st March, 2007
"Lou is a great discovery, a real gem in the flickr mine! His wonderful talent and amazing guts make for an awesome street photographer - one of the best I've seen on flickr. Yet he's not stuck to this genre, but very diverse in his takes. Wonderful compositions, stunning colors, and a reliable eye. Plus he's a witty, attentive, non-bullshitting and warm-hearted commenter I have come to appreciate a lot recently.
"Luis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." ;-)"
29th March, 2007
Ivan Makarov says:
"Lou Lab2112 is a photographer with talent. His B&W candid shots are one of the best you will see on all of Flickr. I know NYC much better know just through following his stream. Somehow he is always able to capture pictures where no description or title is needed, and life is captured as is. But the descriptions that he does add are always creative and funny, which makes his photos a work of art. Great photos are those that relay a message, and Lou is excellent at that."
10th March, 2007
- Lou Bueno
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- L.A.B. Photo-a-Day