I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 209 photos, 41 members
- 365 Days Project 852,809 photos, 13,766 members
- "Talent Magazine" photography blog 872 photos, 2,391 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 121,722 photos, 28,932 members
- memento mori. 96,412 photos, 9,005 members
- Selfie Squared 22,051 photos, 2,724 members
- 365 Days 955,174 photos, 21,422 members
- Project 365 1,939,234 photos, 30,950 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 389 photos, 25 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 3,062,046 photos, 94,608 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 84,641 photos, 5,339 members
- Portraits have Souls 320,458 photos, 12,029 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 350,791 photos, 47,584 members
- Teenage Photographers 856,349 photos, 34,808 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 184,202 photos, 13,422 members
- Teen Photography 48,552 photos, 1,881 members
- Say it with a photo 45,104 photos, 2,188 members
- Unreal Portraits 65,357 photos, 3,829 members
- artistic photos 268,078 photos, 7,711 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 483,165 photos, 18,643 members
- DSLR beginners club 132,312 photos, 5,886 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 14,292 photos, 2,544 members
- Spooky 84,177 photos, 6,151 members
- Dark ART 225,601 photos, 19,309 members
- Cults 945 photos, 417 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 140,174 photos, 7,684 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 275,698 photos, 11,061 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,855,148 photos, 189,576 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 1,612,999 photos, 15,734 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 50,957 photos, 4,746 members
- Self Portraits 145,347 photos, 11,010 members
- Imagination 521,214 photos, 15,690 members
- Lights & Shadows 291,623 photos, 13,634 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 736,426 photos, 18,002 members
- Identity & self portraits 183,591 photos, 12,266 members
- Random & Creative shots 234,784 photos, 11,545 members
- Conceptual photography 491,198 photos, 21,116 members
- portraits and faces. 1,936,419 photos, 97,324 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 224,666 photos, 18,079 members
- dream or reality? 560,783 photos, 22,206 members
- Of Me 216,496 photos, 15,625 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 237,304 photos, 18,430 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,175 photos, 21,598 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 300,672 photos, 23,525 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 738,441 photos, 28,683 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 848,321 photos, 34,457 members
- The Portrait Group 3,060,912 photos, 165,960 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,682,413 photos, 38,794 members
- Self-Portraits! 484,726 photos, 46,743 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,626,206 photos, 59,973 members
zealous religion says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
August 8th, 2012
dazzling smile says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
July 29th, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
June 5th, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
May 31st, 2012
productive plant says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
May 20th, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
March 24th, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
March 19th, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: