I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 209 photos, 41 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 263 photos, 7,799 members
- 365 Days Project 850,328 photos, 13,761 members
- "Talent Magazine" photography blog 350 photos, 2,376 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,177 photos, 28,934 members
- memento mori. 96,198 photos, 9,007 members
- Selfie Squared 22,110 photos, 2,726 members
- 365 Days 955,392 photos, 21,430 members
- Project 365 1,937,489 photos, 30,948 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 389 photos, 25 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 3,057,128 photos, 94,658 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 84,748 photos, 5,331 members
- Portraits have Souls 318,654 photos, 12,003 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 349,109 photos, 47,382 members
- Teenage Photographers 856,416 photos, 34,807 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 184,055 photos, 13,421 members
- Teen Photography 48,529 photos, 1,879 members
- Say it with a photo 45,049 photos, 2,186 members
- Unreal Portraits 65,310 photos, 3,826 members
- artistic photos 267,253 photos, 7,710 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 482,332 photos, 18,623 members
- DSLR beginners club 132,036 photos, 5,882 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 14,352 photos, 2,545 members
- Spooky 84,148 photos, 6,153 members
- Dark ART 225,306 photos, 19,307 members
- Cults 944 photos, 416 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 140,087 photos, 7,683 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 274,958 photos, 11,068 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,838,859 photos, 189,360 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 1,594,813 photos, 15,652 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 50,922 photos, 4,746 members
- Self Portraits 145,752 photos, 11,007 members
- Imagination 520,571 photos, 15,683 members
- Lights & Shadows 291,143 photos, 13,637 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 736,097 photos, 17,987 members
- Identity & self portraits 183,674 photos, 12,267 members
- Random & Creative shots 234,939 photos, 11,550 members
- Conceptual photography 491,825 photos, 21,121 members
- portraits and faces. 1,926,232 photos, 96,961 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 224,966 photos, 18,072 members
- dream or reality? 559,762 photos, 22,199 members
- Of Me 216,857 photos, 15,627 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 238,664 photos, 18,428 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,212 photos, 21,579 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 300,981 photos, 23,528 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 736,921 photos, 28,668 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 847,774 photos, 34,450 members
- The Portrait Group 3,058,522 photos, 165,820 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,675,333 photos, 38,786 members
- Self-Portraits! 486,358 photos, 46,742 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
August 8th, 2012
Kacie Robertson says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
July 29th, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
June 5th, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
May 31st, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
May 20th, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
March 24th, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
March 19th, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: