I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 211 photos, 41 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 98,968 photos, 7,299 members
- 365 Days Project 793,576 photos, 13,113 members
- Talent Magazine 67,460 photos, 2,080 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,354 photos, 28,738 members
- memento mori. 91,875 photos, 9,048 members
- Selfie Squared 22,565 photos, 2,731 members
- 365 Days 976,039 photos, 21,669 members
- Project 365 1,891,907 photos, 30,741 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 379 photos, 25 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,955,818 photos, 96,042 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 70,093 photos, 4,984 members
- Portraits have Souls 246,362 photos, 10,224 members
- Portraits Only 585,735 photos, 24,976 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 282,462 photos, 41,217 members
- Teenage Photographers 884,894 photos, 34,832 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 175,930 photos, 13,468 members
- Teen Photography 49,574 photos, 1,859 members
- Say it with a photo 42,194 photos, 2,144 members
- Unreal Portraits 58,401 photos, 3,816 members
- artistic photos 230,316 photos, 7,462 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 438,237 photos, 17,549 members
- DSLR beginners club 117,369 photos, 5,781 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 13,103 photos, 2,462 members
- Spooky 78,105 photos, 6,011 members
- Dark ART 231,073 photos, 19,187 members
- Cults 898 photos, 415 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 129,129 photos, 7,583 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 257,996 photos, 10,897 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,404,763 photos, 182,662 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 1,124,441 photos, 12,539 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 48,627 photos, 4,690 members
- Self Portraits 142,659 photos, 11,004 members
- Imagination 486,515 photos, 15,231 members
- Lights & Shadows 264,182 photos, 13,204 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 689,612 photos, 17,658 members
- Identity & self portraits 177,964 photos, 12,222 members
- Random & Creative shots 240,018 photos, 11,695 members
- Conceptual photography 444,404 photos, 20,620 members
- portraits and faces. 1,645,628 photos, 85,178 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 219,147 photos, 17,950 members
- dream or reality? 485,757 photos, 21,152 members
- Of Me 215,769 photos, 15,606 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 233,928 photos, 18,412 members
- Creative self-portraits. 215,155 photos, 21,351 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 308,162 photos, 23,133 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 701,020 photos, 27,812 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 829,180 photos, 34,026 members
- The Portrait Group 2,917,804 photos, 160,236 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,475,299 photos, 37,875 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
August 8th, 2012
Kacie Robertson says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
July 29th, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
June 5th, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
May 31st, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
May 20th, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
March 24th, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
March 19th, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: