I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 213 photos, 41 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 90,491 photos, 7,087 members
- 365 Days Project 771,836 photos, 12,989 members
- Talent Magazine 58,875 photos, 1,959 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,384 photos, 28,559 members
- memento mori. 90,072 photos, 9,028 members
- Selfie Squared 22,479 photos, 2,708 members
- 365 Days 979,524 photos, 21,698 members
- Project 365 1,873,722 photos, 30,667 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 376 photos, 25 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,906,347 photos, 96,020 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 64,851 photos, 4,847 members
- Portraits have Souls 225,409 photos, 9,688 members
- Portraits Only 539,459 photos, 23,339 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 261,039 photos, 39,766 members
- Teenage Photographers 878,930 photos, 34,753 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 172,954 photos, 13,414 members
- Teen Photography 48,898 photos, 1,854 members
- Say it with a photo 41,518 photos, 2,130 members
- Unreal Portraits 55,747 photos, 3,802 members
- artistic photos 216,367 photos, 7,315 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 418,173 photos, 17,144 members
- DSLR beginners club 112,094 photos, 5,719 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 12,654 photos, 2,428 members
- Spooky 75,661 photos, 5,936 members
- Dark ART 228,195 photos, 18,932 members
- Cults 797 photos, 415 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 125,625 photos, 7,516 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 247,812 photos, 10,779 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,223,914 photos, 179,651 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 985,627 photos, 11,521 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 48,007 photos, 4,689 members
- Self Portraits 140,339 photos, 10,958 members
- Imagination 467,125 photos, 15,021 members
- Lights & Shadows 251,307 photos, 12,985 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 671,349 photos, 17,464 members
- Identity & self portraits 175,504 photos, 12,198 members
- Random & Creative shots 231,297 photos, 11,700 members
- Conceptual photography 427,121 photos, 20,356 members
- portraits and faces. 1,539,758 photos, 81,803 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 214,681 photos, 17,822 members
- dream or reality? 461,715 photos, 20,761 members
- Of Me 212,955 photos, 15,538 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 231,175 photos, 18,318 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,144 photos, 21,210 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 310,100 photos, 22,906 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 673,340 photos, 27,418 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 819,843 photos, 33,851 members
- The Portrait Group 2,841,627 photos, 158,413 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,390,465 photos, 37,448 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
August 8th, 2012
Kacie Robertson says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
July 29th, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
June 5th, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
May 31st, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
May 20th, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
March 24th, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
March 19th, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: