I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 213 photos, 41 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 79,089 photos, 6,812 members
- 365 Days Project 736,352 photos, 12,746 members
- Talent Magazine 48,549 photos, 1,764 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,906 photos, 27,978 members
- memento mori. 88,013 photos, 8,978 members
- Selfie Squared 22,417 photos, 2,681 members
- 365 Days 983,654 photos, 21,696 members
- Project 365 1,840,828 photos, 30,426 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 372 photos, 24 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,859,130 photos, 96,107 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 60,412 photos, 4,659 members
- Portraits have Souls 195,530 photos, 9,026 members
- Portraits Only 479,125 photos, 21,382 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 229,649 photos, 37,856 members
- Teenage Photographers 867,061 photos, 34,665 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 168,214 photos, 13,330 members
- Teen Photography 47,636 photos, 1,830 members
- Say it with a photo 40,086 photos, 2,121 members
- Unreal Portraits 52,631 photos, 3,736 members
- artistic photos 197,167 photos, 7,116 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 391,599 photos, 16,547 members
- DSLR beginners club 105,858 photos, 5,612 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 12,206 photos, 2,398 members
- Spooky 73,150 photos, 5,891 members
- Dark ART 223,902 photos, 18,602 members
- Cults 779 photos, 411 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 120,854 photos, 7,430 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 235,875 photos, 10,616 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,974,694 photos, 175,382 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 825,578 photos, 10,284 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 46,913 photos, 4,682 members
- Self Portraits 137,570 photos, 10,855 members
- Imagination 442,558 photos, 14,704 members
- Lights & Shadows 235,860 photos, 12,757 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 641,502 photos, 17,186 members
- Identity & self portraits 172,250 photos, 12,155 members
- Random & Creative shots 232,346 photos, 11,679 members
- Conceptual photography 402,499 photos, 19,903 members
- portraits and faces. 1,448,486 photos, 76,862 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 210,010 photos, 17,603 members
- dream or reality? 431,753 photos, 20,221 members
- Of Me 209,630 photos, 15,443 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 227,252 photos, 18,206 members
- Creative self-portraits. 212,251 photos, 20,962 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 311,627 photos, 22,488 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 635,794 photos, 26,832 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 801,360 photos, 33,698 members
- The Portrait Group 2,807,489 photos, 155,988 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,279,543 photos, 36,786 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
August 8th, 2012
Kacie Robertson says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
July 29th, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
June 5th, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
May 31st, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
May 20th, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
March 24th, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
March 19th, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: