I'm Kyle, I'm 21, I'm from the Chicago area, and I like taking photos in abandoned houses and empty forests. I've been devoting the past year of my life to photography. If you have any questions, comments, etc, I'd love to hear from you!
I sell prints! Prices are available here
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 254 photos, 42 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 29,117 photos, 4,363 members
- 365 Days Project 546,353 photos, 10,371 members
- Talent Magazine 14,823 photos, 752 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 123,238 photos, 25,084 members
- memento mori. 79,302 photos, 8,615 members
- Selfie Squared 23,950 photos, 2,177 members
- 365 Days 1,021,486 photos, 21,536 members
- Project 365 1,688,811 photos, 28,378 members
- Por onde andei (Through Where Walked) 300 photos, 21 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,494,261 photos, 95,832 members
- Portrait Unlimited ( comment 3 for each posting ) 44,819 photos, 4,000 members
- Portraits have Souls 81,204 photos, 5,058 members
- Portraits Only 201,536 photos, 10,711 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 81,510 photos, 22,707 members
- Teenage Photographers 797,364 photos, 32,802 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 152,287 photos, 12,845 members
- Teen Photography 40,375 photos, 1,658 members
- Say it with a photo 34,966 photos, 1,982 members
- Unreal Portraits 39,140 photos, 3,298 members
- artistic photos 125,183 photos, 5,963 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 277,832 photos, 13,721 members
- DSLR beginners club 77,013 photos, 4,986 members
- Gothic / Gothique / Gotico 10,237 photos, 2,190 members
- Spooky 57,609 photos, 5,298 members
- Dark ART 183,796 photos, 16,311 members
- Cults 664 photos, 408 members
- Eerie, creepy or spooky places 99,563 photos, 6,881 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 189,392 photos, 9,774 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,899,115 photos, 144,731 members
- CANON-NO LIMIT 374,621 photos, 5,647 members
- Critique This! [ -25 Only] 39,597 photos, 4,575 members
- Self Portraits 122,509 photos, 10,001 members
- Imagination 340,840 photos, 12,593 members
- Lights & Shadows 182,586 photos, 11,527 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 485,558 photos, 14,291 members
- Identity & self portraits 154,746 photos, 11,527 members
- Random & Creative shots 235,707 photos, 11,524 members
- Conceptual photography 286,714 photos, 16,396 members
- portraits and faces. 811,490 photos, 51,192 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 188,409 photos, 16,331 members
- dream or reality? 308,684 photos, 16,786 members
- Of Me 194,814 photos, 14,792 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 200,616 photos, 16,891 members
- Creative self-portraits. 217,443 photos, 19,220 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 317,449 photos, 19,509 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 479,622 photos, 22,393 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 691,821 photos, 30,915 members
- The Portrait Group 2,296,140 photos, 137,658 members
- Flickr Social Club 846,293 photos, 32,332 members
Reem Eissa says:
"Words can't begin to describe how incredible Kyle's work is. It has truly inspired me time and time again. His concepts, no matter how simple they may be, make for magnificent photos than never cease to amaze me. His unique editing skills, warm tones and beautiful colors are wonderful. His attention for details and even his unique personal style, that gives a bit of an older feel to his shots, make his work one of a kind.
Kyle, please don't ever put your camera down. You have so much talent so don't deprive the world from it, you're destined for great things!
Best of luck with all your future endeavors,
8th August, 2012
Kacie Robertson says:
"His photos are completely inspiring! He makes art that is one of the kind and perfectly executed.. every time!
One of my favorites on flickr!!"
29th July, 2012
"something about Kyle's warm tones, his simple compositions, and beautiful twirls of smoke and swirls of fabric are unique and inspiring."
5th June, 2012
"I'm writing this because, all of Kyle's photos - especially recently - have been completely blowing my mind, to the point where I find myself at a loss of how to describe my awe and admiration in just a single comment.
Kyle's photos are not only beautiful, but they are moving, sensitive, and instantaneously story-like. Through his distinctive use of warm, earthy colours and regular story-telling elements such as smoke and cloth, he is able to integrate a fascinating and unique story in the viewer's mind straightaway.
You are an extremely talented photographer, Kyle. You're amazing now, but there's no doubt in my mind that you are going to go above and beyond amazing, and become truly spectacular."
31st May, 2012
Ben Zank says:
I don't recall how I found your work, but it was towards the beginning of your 365. I thought "Wow, this guy is really creative and has a lot of potential." Since then your technique, creativity, and attention to detail has skyrocketed at an exponential rate. Oh, and lets not forget your processing with subtle tones and use of a larger depth of field, which really makes your work stand out and lets me know it's your image.
I'm loving nearly every single one of your uploads lately and look forward to what you are going to do next!"
20th May, 2012
nikki chicoine. says:
"I think the best thing about your work is perspective. I love the way I can view how you view the world, the way you choose to zoom into something and stand far back for others. You're experimental and not afraid of trying new things, which is what brings you so far within photography. Recently you've been producing amazing work like crazy, keep going!!! :)"
24th March, 2012
Sara Jennifer Panza says:
"Your work is absolutely fantastic. I don't know why your Flickr hasn't been blown up all over the place! Your colors, composition, and ability to conceptualize every image you take is beyond your years. I am so amazed."
19th March, 2012
- Kyle Thompson
- December 2011
- Illinois, USA
- I am: