Photos of kumo36 (2)
- Fuji x100s 141,716 photos, 7,444 members
- Fuji X100 182,443 photos, 10,103 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 64,334 photos, 5,696 members
- M-mount (Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander) 106,704 photos, 3,614 members
- Ricoh GXR Mount A12 7,509 photos, 426 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 2,463 photos, 66 members
- Do It Yourself Black & White 393,793 photos, 10,991 members
- Leica 768,014 photos, 15,739 members
- 35mm Photographers 1,138,901 photos, 25,243 members
- I Shoot Film 2,580,572 photos, 106,582 members
- Hasselblad 276,150 photos, 12,997 members
- Nikon Digital 3,575,751 photos, 106,053 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,354,580 photos, 62,671 members
- Nikon D700 337,322 photos, 15,910 members
- Conceptual Cinematic *Pics with stories* 80,472 photos, 4,083 members
- Black and White 6,873,321 photos, 354,796 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,225,479 photos, 43,646 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,615 photos, 550 members
- ♥ happiness is... ♥ 291 photos, 167 members
- STORY TELLING Stray Cats photos (HIGH Quality Photo Only) 1,755 photos, 276 members
- 1000 B&W 738 photos, 1,508 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 475,963 photos, 14,589 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 89,433 photos, 1,741 members
- 野良猫慕情 11,835 photos, 504 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 822,655 photos, 35,646 members
- Art photography in BW -Is Your Art Universal? 251 photos, 1,790 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#18 WAVES 50,870 photos, 8,722 members
- Utata 460,056 photos, 27,886 members
- Like an old postcard 116 photos, 82 members
- Attitude 9,329 photos, 532 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,136 photos, 78,395 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,095 photos, 6,540 members
- FlickrCentral 9,425,705 photos, 268,078 members
"oh how i like looking at the world through your eyes..."
December 6th, 2009
" ... an authentic glimpse of the connections in life that really matter."
September 27th, 2009
"i feel like i were in the old Shanghai decades ago whenever i view the pictures taken by kawasaki san. great photographer with loads of awesome mono shots."
January 8th, 2009
""kumo36" is one of the photographers whom I respect very much. His photos are wonderful example for me. The world of the monochrome that he takes is really wonderful. I am yearning for his work. I do want to take the photo that he took."
December 4th, 2008
Vasili Andreyev says:
"Life. Stories. People. Emotions. Koji is master. Works is masterpieces."
August 24th, 2008
Séverine C. aka sey 9 says:
"Kumo 36 is the memory of Shanghai. One of the most wonderful street photographers on flickr.
I love your streets, alleys, bikes, cats and nostalgia.
Thanks to share !!!^^"
August 10th, 2007
sakura love says:
"kawasaki san is one of my favorite street photographers. I love the way he documents the ordinary people life in Shanghai where I am actually come from. He use his camera showing the true shanghai, which is truely the memory I have for my city."
December 15th, 2006
Nico From Paris says:
"i'm glad to write some few words for you my friend, with Ying [sakura love] you give me the desire to explore the B&W photography and discover the street life, thank's for all , i'm very glad to know a artist like you, cheers !"
November 22nd, 2006
"Kawasaki san is a very deep-thinking, sensitive and emotive person. All his pix showed a good way to connect lights and shadows =)"
September 6th, 2006
"camera is an object which reflects the light on the film or memor chips, cutting the space in front of those who takes the picture.
but camera itself would never be able to capture such tender light and affection in his artworks into its memory. he knows the magic to find out the life and love in every single element and to express its beauty in a very honest way.
surely, his son must be happy with such his private cameraman."
May 14th, 2006
"Everytime when I come back to see his new shots, I feel so calm and warm inside. His "Shanghai" really shows the true nature of that city, through the vision that is based on the sense of love within kkumo's eyes behind the lens!"
March 30th, 2006
- October 2005
- Tokyo, Japan
- I am: