- Pugography 5,079 photos, 280 members
- Pug Life 14,506 photos, 1,791 members
- Aiken, SC 1,315 photos, 57 members
- Aiken Photography Gallery 1,974 photos, 31 members
- The Doctor Who Group 17,765 photos, 1,659 members
- CITIES.1 46,134 photos, 1,619 members
- Shaving 505 photos, 189 members
- THE WET SHAVE 724 photos, 223 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 698 photos, 81 members
- Werbung / Reklame / Advertising / Publicité - No 30/60 limit ! 26,599 photos, 416 members
- Oldtimer part view - Oldtimer-Details - No 30/60 limit ! 129,475 photos, 981 members
- Project Weather 628,763 photos, 93,341 members
- GREAT PANOS 71,293 photos, 3,727 members
- Jazz Variations 194 photos, 10 members
- If I Could Walk That Way 1,464 photos, 55 members
- CSRA Photography Society 214 photos, 11 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 68,312 photos, 6,430 members
- * Vanishing Points * 222,525 photos, 43,762 members
- easter 7,326 photos, 1,435 members
- " Blossoms~all Blossoms~only Blossoms " [only flowers] (p1/a1) 3,747 photos, 183 members
- South Carolina 32,100 photos, 1,939 members
- #Flickr10 7,412 photos, 4,204 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,673 photos, 12,948 members
- Radioactivity 1,546 photos, 198 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,250 photos, 266 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 1,392 photos, 349 members
- Civil Defense 340 photos, 116 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 117 photos, 43 members
- Explore Georgia 20,090 photos, 414 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 213 photos, 94 members
- QSL 4,160 photos, 171 members
- QSL Cards 3,176 photos, 145 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 234,997 photos, 11,950 members
- Street Intersections 2,701 photos, 180 members
- Volkswagen 111,413 photos, 7,343 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 1,368 photos, 176 members
- Thunderbirds 6,676 photos, 657 members
- BestOf... 4,601 photos, 404 members
- Lexus Hybrids 396 photos, 110 members
- DragonCon 2012 13,436 photos, 319 members
- Chick-Fil-A 427 photos, 104 members
- Draw Something screenshots 317 photos, 54 members
- Over 10000 Views 19,009 photos, 1,890 members
- Elvis Spotting 346 photos, 127 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 936 photos, 308 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 779 photos, 159 members
- Elvis impersonators 398 photos, 75 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 20 members
- artland 1,193,848 photos, 43,073 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 1,611 photos, 84 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
January 28th, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
January 19th, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
March 10th, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
March 6th, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
January 21st, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek