- The Doctor Who Group 17,368 photos, 1,633 members
- CITIES.1 34,250 photos, 1,587 members
- Shaving 436 photos, 179 members
- THE WET SHAVE 713 photos, 213 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 705 photos, 74 members
- Werbung / Reklame / Advertising / Publicité 22,297 photos, 407 members
- Oldtimer part view - Oldtimer-Details 113,397 photos, 939 members
- Project Weather 639,739 photos, 94,160 members
- GREAT PANOS 57,604 photos, 3,639 members
- Jazz Variations 194 photos, 9 members
- If I Could Walk That Way 1,329 photos, 44 members
- CSRA Photography Society 217 photos, 11 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 60,112 photos, 5,986 members
- * Vanishing Points * 211,890 photos, 42,625 members
- easter 6,946 photos, 1,416 members
- " Blossoms ~ all Blossoms ~ only Blossoms " (post 1~award 1) 2,684 photos, 167 members
- South Carolina 30,715 photos, 1,894 members
- #Flickr10 7,549 photos, 3,736 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,858 photos, 13,293 members
- Radioactivity 1,493 photos, 182 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,199 photos, 263 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 1,212 photos, 338 members
- Civil Defense 332 photos, 112 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 107 photos, 41 members
- Explore Georgia 17,450 photos, 404 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 213 photos, 96 members
- QSL 2,613 photos, 167 members
- QSL Cards 1,618 photos, 135 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 224,637 photos, 11,806 members
- Street Intersections 2,493 photos, 170 members
- Volkswagen 105,373 photos, 7,303 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 1,016 photos, 169 members
- Thunderbirds 5,919 photos, 629 members
- BestOf... 4,619 photos, 407 members
- Lexus Hybrids 341 photos, 101 members
- DragonCon 2012 13,673 photos, 316 members
- Chick-Fil-A 447 photos, 105 members
- Draw Something screenshots 317 photos, 54 members
- Over 10000 Views 13,817 photos, 1,698 members
- Elvis Spotting 348 photos, 126 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 890 photos, 306 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 721 photos, 147 members
- Elvis impersonators 400 photos, 74 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 20 members
- artland 1,106,030 photos, 41,925 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 1,449 photos, 75 members
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS 5,041 photos, 670 members
- Stone Mountain Park 1,686 photos, 64 members
- Photos that should be exhibited in Tate Modern 4,566 photos, 141 members
- My Adidas 3,081 photos, 973 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
January 28th, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
January 19th, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
March 10th, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
March 6th, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
January 21st, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek