- The Doctor Who Group 17,666 photos, 1,657 members
- CITIES.1 42,056 photos, 1,613 members
- Shaving 479 photos, 191 members
- THE WET SHAVE 750 photos, 221 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 749 photos, 80 members
- Werbung / Reklame / Advertising / Publicité - No 30/60 limit ! 24,661 photos, 410 members
- Oldtimer part view - Oldtimer-Details - No 30/60 limit ! 118,453 photos, 961 members
- Project Weather 633,321 photos, 93,964 members
- GREAT PANOS 67,529 photos, 3,712 members
- Jazz Variations 194 photos, 10 members
- If I Could Walk That Way 1,441 photos, 59 members
- CSRA Photography Society 214 photos, 11 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 65,651 photos, 6,321 members
- * Vanishing Points * 219,022 photos, 43,445 members
- easter 6,978 photos, 1,408 members
- " Blossoms~all Blossoms~only Blossoms " [only flowers] (p1/a1) 3,327 photos, 173 members
- South Carolina 31,606 photos, 1,927 members
- #Flickr10 7,470 photos, 4,074 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,747 photos, 13,082 members
- Radioactivity 1,520 photos, 190 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,245 photos, 267 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 1,308 photos, 344 members
- Civil Defense 339 photos, 113 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 110 photos, 42 members
- Explore Georgia 19,800 photos, 415 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 214 photos, 96 members
- QSL 2,907 photos, 171 members
- QSL Cards 1,919 photos, 142 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 233,287 photos, 11,948 members
- Street Intersections 2,647 photos, 179 members
- Volkswagen 109,513 photos, 7,344 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 1,360 photos, 175 members
- Thunderbirds 6,494 photos, 642 members
- BestOf... 4,605 photos, 407 members
- Lexus Hybrids 382 photos, 106 members
- DragonCon 2012 12,982 photos, 321 members
- Chick-Fil-A 429 photos, 107 members
- Draw Something screenshots 317 photos, 54 members
- Over 10000 Views 17,741 photos, 1,850 members
- Elvis Spotting 341 photos, 127 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 913 photos, 307 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 769 photos, 155 members
- Elvis impersonators 402 photos, 75 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 20 members
- artland 1,210,996 photos, 42,905 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 1,451 photos, 76 members
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS 4,991 photos, 673 members
- Stone Mountain Park 1,970 photos, 68 members
- Photos that should be exhibited in Tate Modern 4,610 photos, 141 members
- My Adidas 3,318 photos, 996 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
January 28th, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
January 19th, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
March 10th, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
March 6th, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
January 21st, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek