- The Doctor Who Group 17,474 photos, 1,644 members
- CITIES.1 36,823 photos, 1,601 members
- Shaving 443 photos, 182 members
- THE WET SHAVE 726 photos, 216 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 712 photos, 75 members
- Werbung / Reklame / Advertising / Publicité 23,396 photos, 408 members
- Oldtimer part view - Oldtimer-Details 110,510 photos, 939 members
- Project Weather 638,439 photos, 94,207 members
- GREAT PANOS 61,416 photos, 3,673 members
- Jazz Variations 194 photos, 9 members
- If I Could Walk That Way 1,382 photos, 47 members
- CSRA Photography Society 216 photos, 11 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 61,448 photos, 6,092 members
- * Vanishing Points * 214,386 photos, 42,941 members
- easter 6,972 photos, 1,413 members
- " Blossoms ~ all Blossoms ~ only Blossoms " (post 1~award 1) 2,950 photos, 175 members
- South Carolina 31,140 photos, 1,909 members
- #Flickr10 7,516 photos, 3,876 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,834 photos, 13,236 members
- Radioactivity 1,503 photos, 190 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,205 photos, 264 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 1,231 photos, 341 members
- Civil Defense 335 photos, 112 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 107 photos, 40 members
- Explore Georgia 18,199 photos, 408 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 214 photos, 96 members
- QSL 2,614 photos, 170 members
- QSL Cards 1,620 photos, 139 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 228,777 photos, 11,881 members
- Street Intersections 2,574 photos, 171 members
- Volkswagen 107,162 photos, 7,323 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 1,343 photos, 170 members
- Thunderbirds 6,083 photos, 636 members
- BestOf... 4,611 photos, 406 members
- Lexus Hybrids 356 photos, 102 members
- DragonCon 2012 13,666 photos, 315 members
- Chick-Fil-A 429 photos, 105 members
- Draw Something screenshots 317 photos, 54 members
- Over 10000 Views 15,464 photos, 1,770 members
- Elvis Spotting 347 photos, 127 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 896 photos, 307 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 721 photos, 150 members
- Elvis impersonators 402 photos, 75 members
- Elvis Impersonators page 3 photos, 20 members
- artland 1,144,987 photos, 42,311 members
- Gibbs Gardens, GA 1,452 photos, 74 members
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS 5,044 photos, 671 members
- Stone Mountain Park 1,762 photos, 65 members
- Photos that should be exhibited in Tate Modern 4,599 photos, 141 members
- My Adidas 3,162 photos, 983 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
January 28th, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
January 19th, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
March 10th, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
March 6th, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
January 21st, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek