- Subaru Forester 1,184 photos, 231 members
- Subaru 40,983 photos, 4,336 members
- Your Best Shot 2018 7,585 photos, 11,338 members
- Pugography 5,130 photos, 283 members
- Pug Life 14,574 photos, 1,816 members
- Aiken, SC 1,327 photos, 56 members
- Aiken Photography Gallery 1,980 photos, 30 members
- The Doctor Who Group 17,542 photos, 1,647 members
- CITIES.1 50,766 photos, 1,616 members
- Shaving 496 photos, 196 members
- THE WET SHAVE 694 photos, 225 members
- Wet Shaving Gear 695 photos, 82 members
- Werbung / Reklame / Advertising / Publicité - No 30/60 limit ! 28,679 photos, 426 members
- Oldtimer part view - Oldtimer-Details - No 30/60 limit ! 132,969 photos, 991 members
- Project Weather 611,825 photos, 92,463 members
- GREAT PANOS 76,782 photos, 3,743 members
- Jazz Variations 194 photos, 9 members
- If I Could Walk That Way 1,507 photos, 59 members
- CSRA Photography Society 214 photos, 12 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 70,384 photos, 6,568 members
- * Vanishing Points * 222,941 photos, 43,912 members
- easter 7,393 photos, 1,450 members
- " Blossoms~all Blossoms~only Blossoms " [only flowers] (p1/a1) 3,602 photos, 184 members
- South Carolina 32,255 photos, 1,948 members
- #Flickr10 7,235 photos, 4,346 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,479 photos, 12,754 members
- Radioactivity 1,660 photos, 209 members
- When Gas Was Cheap: Old Gas Pumps 1,291 photos, 271 members
- RETRO ROCKETS 1,533 photos, 362 members
- Civil Defense 323 photos, 117 members
- Icom - radio communication equipment 116 photos, 47 members
- Explore Georgia 20,786 photos, 422 members
- Alton Brown, Medium Rare 209 photos, 93 members
- QSL 4,106 photos, 175 members
- QSL Cards 3,179 photos, 152 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 233,651 photos, 11,965 members
- Street Intersections 2,425 photos, 181 members
- Volkswagen 110,060 photos, 7,326 members
- VW Type 3 (Fastback, Notchback, Squareback) 1,067 photos, 177 members
- Thunderbirds 6,266 photos, 651 members
- BestOf... 4,516 photos, 403 members
- Lexus Hybrids 400 photos, 111 members
- DragonCon 2012 13,381 photos, 320 members
- Chick-Fil-A 426 photos, 102 members
- Draw Something screenshots 295 photos, 54 members
- Over 10000 Views 21,200 photos, 1,967 members
- Elvis Spotting 361 photos, 131 members
- Have you seen Elvis? 903 photos, 309 members
- Elvis Presley Tribute Artists 781 photos, 162 members
- Elvis impersonators 393 photos, 75 members
"Well, erm now... yeah I just thought of something.
Friendly and courteous people are always a pleasure doing business with. I would gladly pay over $56.50 for rocketeer, or I would swap him for a vampire panda.
Having been a cosmotologist for 40 years, and during all this time I have seen lots of photos, and since I am using Shampoo for chemically treated hair and conditioner, my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.
He really is a funny and great bloke.
- Man down robotJAM's pub"
January 28th, 2007
Cap'n Canuck says:
"The Rocketeer and I tend to sit around and make fun of the ‘trendy’ superheroes at the Hall of Justice during the annual Christmas party. He and I see it the same way. Do our job and don’t look for the pat on the back and all the flash or publicity. I respect him a great deal and I am proud to call him a friend."
January 19th, 2007
"Considering the fact that he needs to lose some weight...Kevin could almost be my brother...and perhaps he is. Anyone who likes old radios is a hero in my view and I love his pictures..."
March 10th, 2006
"If I wanted to make a list of all the virtues of this wonderful man, the extension would be far too much for a testimonial, and it would never be trully complete. So I will just mention some of the things which make me feel a lucky person for having met Kevin: First of all, he is an outstanding human being. His heart is BIG. He is as well very smart (the greatest puzzle solver ever!!!) and has an amazing sense of humor, that shows up not only with his comments and photography, but with his creative photomontages. Because if all of the above was not already enough, he is a master of photoshop.
Kev = A total insipiration. =)"
March 6th, 2006
"Rocketeer is the puzzle master and purveyor of Texarcane humor."
January 21st, 2005
- Kevin Trotman
- October 2004
- Somewhere in Texas
- Aiken, South Carolina, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Senior Business Analyst
- Radio Active Geek