March 1, 2016
I'm starting to revert everything to public. Don't be an ass and steal. I'm asking nicely that you credit me for photos I've taken or postcards I've paid $$$ for as a part of my collector efforts.
NOTE: For the time being, I'm hiding many photos and postcards because others feel free to post them without giving my flickr account or my blog credit. These are very personal items to me - the postcards were a hobby that my grandfather started me on and the pictures I take of special places for me in Fort Wayne, I usually get to do when I take a vacation day from work. If you need a copy of anything - always happy to give it to you. The lifting of the work though - it's just not cool.
I was born and raised (for the most part) in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I currently reside just north of Indianapolis, Indiana.
I started out as a music major (in college) but somehow, ended up in Information Technology.
I have a deep love for history - for that - I have to thank two people....John Ankenbruck (author of many Fort Wayne related history books) and my grandfather, Wayne E. Roy.
That love of history can be found here (via my vast postcard collection) and on my blog.
Other things to know about me - I believe in God, I love my family, Music is my muse, I think that everything happens for a reason, and I'm an eternal optimist.
Oh and one last thing - don't be stealing my stuff. I'm always happy if you want to use one of my postcards or photos but please credit me.
Photos of kristinafh (5)
- DOLLS gone WILD! Twisted funny crazy bizzare over the edge toys 12,259 photos, 812 members
- A Room For the Night 6,246 photos, 94 members
- Mapping Main Street 10,373 photos, 510 members
- school buildings 2,659 photos, 210 members
- Sign City 272,576 photos, 11,826 members
- Hamilton County - Indiana 255 photos, 24 members
- Noblesville 145 photos, 22 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,280 photos, 3,187 members
- Hotel Postcards & Ephemera 5,139 photos, 256 members
- Of Indiana 9,136 photos, 215 members
- Indianapolis adventure 8,850 photos, 259 members
- Indianapolis Museum of Art 2,845 photos, 353 members
- Indianapolis History 2,425 photos, 83 members
- Epinions 9 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Amoco/Standard Oil 714 photos, 114 members
- Bread and Chip Trucks 5,652 photos, 361 members
- Buildings Postcards 13,289 photos, 186 members
- Fort Wayne Downtown 192 photos, 6 members
- Waynedale Indiana 163 photos, 1 member
- Visit Indiana 21,952 photos, 508 members
- The Seventies Decade: Saturday Morning Cartoons 50 photos, 16 members
- Soda Pop 7,280 photos, 1,100 members
- Sears 5,251 photos, 182 members
- Motel Postcards & Ephemera 15,578 photos, 710 members
- Fishers, Indiana 42 photos, 23 members
- TOYS IN THE 1970-80S 17,040 photos, 1,401 members
- Vintage Fisher-Price Toys 1,780 photos, 569 members
- old school fisher price 551 photos, 98 members
- I Love Old Signs! 86,740 photos, 5,293 members
- Columbus Indiana 1,372 photos, 121 members
- Assignment: Indiana 1,290 photos, 399 members
- Indiana Buildings 6,488 photos, 296 members
- Vintage Discount Stores 4,075 photos, 373 members
- Old American Department Stores 4,366 photos, 315 members
- Picnikers - closed 120,212 photos, 9,528 members
- Postcards of Fort Wayne and Allen County 212 photos, 8 members
- Vintage Indiana 4,563 photos, 80 members
- Naturally Indiana 6,938 photos, 580 members
- historic Fort Wayne and Allen County, Indiana 267 photos, 19 members
- PROJECT INDIANA - Elementary School Group/Class Pictures 33 photos, 8 members
- Indiana 58,574 photos, 1,357 members
- Indianapolis, Indiana 35,239 photos, 1,031 members
- Owensboro/Daviess County 1,320 photos, 95 members
- Fort Wayne, IN 5,543 photos, 293 members
kristinafh doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2007
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Child of the Fort