March 1, 2016
I'm starting to revert everything to public. Don't be an ass and steal. I'm asking nicely that you credit me for photos I've taken or postcards I've paid $$$ for as a part of my collector efforts.
NOTE: For the time being, I'm hiding many photos and postcards because others feel free to post them without giving my flickr account or my blog credit. These are very personal items to me - the postcards were a hobby that my grandfather started me on and the pictures I take of special places for me in Fort Wayne, I usually get to do when I take a vacation day from work. If you need a copy of anything - always happy to give it to you. The lifting of the work though - it's just not cool.
I was born and raised (for the most part) in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I currently reside just north of Indianapolis, Indiana.
I started out as a music major (in college) but somehow, ended up in Information Technology.
I have a deep love for history - for that - I have to thank two people....John Ankenbruck (author of many Fort Wayne related history books) and my grandfather, Wayne E. Roy.
That love of history can be found here (via my vast postcard collection) and on my blog.
Other things to know about me - I believe in God, I love my family, Music is my muse, I think that everything happens for a reason, and I'm an eternal optimist.
Oh and one last thing - don't be stealing my stuff. I'm always happy if you want to use one of my postcards or photos but please credit me.
Photos of kristinafh (5)
- DOLLS gone WILD! Twisted funny crazy bizzare over the edge toys 11,774 photos, 827 members
- A Room For the Night 6,310 photos, 93 members
- Mapping Main Street 11,357 photos, 505 members
- school buildings 2,721 photos, 219 members
- Sign City 274,809 photos, 11,762 members
- Hamilton County - Indiana 271 photos, 23 members
- Noblesville 145 photos, 22 members
- Barack Obama Photos 14,205 photos, 3,162 members
- Hotel Postcards & Ephemera 5,414 photos, 265 members
- Of Indiana 9,626 photos, 223 members
- Indianapolis adventure 8,807 photos, 258 members
- Indianapolis Museum of Art 2,754 photos, 352 members
- Indianapolis History 2,507 photos, 82 members
- Epinions 9 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Amoco/Standard Oil 717 photos, 113 members
- Bread and Chip Trucks 4,997 photos, 362 members
- Buildings Postcards 13,198 photos, 191 members
- Fort Wayne Downtown 192 photos, 6 members
- Waynedale Indiana 163 photos, 1 member
- Visit Indiana 22,466 photos, 511 members
- The Seventies Decade: Saturday Morning Cartoons 50 photos, 16 members
- Soda Pop 7,106 photos, 1,091 members
- Sears 5,684 photos, 187 members
- Motel Postcards & Ephemera 15,816 photos, 721 members
- Fishers, Indiana 42 photos, 22 members
- TOYS IN THE 1970-80S 16,682 photos, 1,399 members
- Vintage Fisher-Price Toys 1,755 photos, 563 members
- old school fisher price 553 photos, 95 members
- I Love Old Signs! (No 30/60 Limit) 88,293 photos, 5,309 members
- Columbus Indiana 1,348 photos, 123 members
- Assignment: Indiana 1,254 photos, 397 members
- Indiana Buildings 6,604 photos, 293 members
- Vintage Discount Stores 4,019 photos, 375 members
- Old American Department Stores 4,461 photos, 317 members
- Picnikers - closed 119,074 photos, 9,471 members
- Postcards of Fort Wayne and Allen County 212 photos, 8 members
- Vintage Indiana 4,712 photos, 81 members
- Naturally Indiana 6,772 photos, 575 members
- historic Fort Wayne and Allen County, Indiana 277 photos, 19 members
- PROJECT INDIANA - Elementary School Group/Class Pictures 33 photos, 8 members
- Indiana 59,159 photos, 1,364 members
- Indianapolis, Indiana 35,104 photos, 1,024 members
- Owensboro/Daviess County 1,322 photos, 93 members
- Fort Wayne, IN 5,319 photos, 293 members
kristinafh doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2007
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Child of the Fort