Hello, I'm Kristen.
I have a Canon Rebel XSi and I LOVE taking pictures.
I'm still young and I've got a ways to come,
If I could have photography as a career, it'd be a dream come true.
All comments and critques are welcome, I could use them.
-Featured artist of the Hartford Courant
-Work displayed in an exhibit at Drexel University
-President of school Photography club
-Shadowing/Paid Shoot job at nearby studio
-Shadowing with PicturePerfect
-Article written about me in The School Bell
-MORE TO COME :D
P.S. If you are going to add me as a contact,
Please make contact!!!
Photos of Kristen Emili (6)
- pretty or ugly? 404 photos, 90 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,450,387 photos, 44,855 members
- Under the Eye 64 photos, 71 members
- Middle Ground 1,055 photos, 322 members
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 205,217 photos, 7,915 members
- LIVE MUSIC 562,647 photos, 29,113 members
- Concert Photography 219,509 photos, 38,400 members
- Teenage Photographers 857,781 photos, 34,890 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 689,325 photos, 7,575 members
- SKATEBOARDING PHOTOGRAPHERS (read b4 posting) 27,863 photos, 5,599 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 166,796 photos, 8,261 members
- Lovely City! 362,233 photos, 10,735 members
- Living in Mad World 636 photos, 97 members
- TBG - Masters of the Words 813 photos, 174 members
- Identity & self portraits 184,188 photos, 12,320 members
- Of Me 218,445 photos, 15,717 members
- Me, myself and I 49,924 photos, 3,623 members
- bits and pieces of me 2,239 photos, 281 members
- Inspired by! 473 photos, 87 members
- Teen Style 79,941 photos, 5,992 members
- Girl Photographers 944,227 photos, 38,789 members
- Girls Theme Week *Live* 2,812 photos, 549 members
- 366 Days 2008. I thank you. 17,959 photos, 230 members
hellow im morgan says:
"I've known Kristen now for years, and I've seen her grow as a
photographer. She was never bad, but now she is AMAZING =]
I love looking at her stream, she's got such a way of capturing
the reality of the moment. She's quite an inspiration for me!"
February 14th, 2010
Mallory Dawn says:
"Best photostream on flickr. i can't get enough of your work. your pictures are addicting. straight up. you're a perfect photographer."
August 19th, 2009
natalie harding says:
"Kristen has an incredible perspective. She takes the most amazing, creative, portraits and I'm always looking to see her next upload. Definitely a photostream you want to follow."
August 7th, 2009
emily, charlotte says:
"Kristen has an extremely creative eye; each of her photos are so thought out and perfectly themed. Everytime I look at her stream I just get all happy because each of her photos are so unique and entirely her own. Plus she's a pretty nifty person (:"
November 22nd, 2008
zach blume says:
Her photographs are just that, they make you go: wow.
I think she may actually see in B&W, that's how well she works with it.
Her photos are just so emotional. She's one to watch."
September 12th, 2008
- Kristen A
- July 2007
- I am: