Photos of konaboy (9)
- Hawaii 24/7 13,420 photos, 92 members
- Digital Photography Review 7,531 photos, 114 members
- SUAFOTODESURF ARTE 29 photos, 14 members
- Surfing USA - and Pro Surfers Worldwide! 8,417 photos, 462 members
- Beach Birds 2,405 photos, 261 members
- Surf Culture 24,456 photos, 1,710 members
- I love turtle! 1,996 photos, 232 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,332 photos, 4,773 members
- We belong to the sea 114,387 photos, 5,395 members
- flickstr 0 photos, 13 members
- Moon/Luna 68,224 photos, 16,635 members
- MOON Shots 142,973 photos, 26,850 members
- Lilliput Files. 279 photos, 123 members
- Kauai, Hawaii 22,475 photos, 1,808 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 47,762 photos, 2,159 members
- Photography Mentor 2,462 photos, 1,420 members
- Sailboats and sailing 67,544 photos, 7,150 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 31,556 photos, 3,016 members
- Lightning 45,425 photos, 16,529 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 130,928 photos, 14,176 members
- Been Pimpin' Since Been Pimpin' 3,788 photos, 299 members
- Best of the Reptiles (Post 1 comment 2) 8,576 photos, 936 members
- Real Hawaii 6,115 photos, 304 members
- Ka'u Hawaii Big Island 148 photos, 19 members
- San Francisco 287,671 photos, 15,566 members
- San Francisco Botanical Garden and Arboretum 4,414 photos, 285 members
- Golden Gate Park 5,817 photos, 593 members
- Thoughts for Leley 4,649 photos, 319 members
- BODYSURF o correr pechito 417 photos, 51 members
- The Wedge 1,296 photos, 141 members
- Oscar Niemeyer 4,625 photos, 862 members
- Graffiti 547,879 photos, 18,398 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 229,655 photos, 15,007 members
- CHURCHES & HOUSES OF WORSHIP 240,444 photos, 13,054 members
- Igreja 13,507 photos, 675 members
- Brasil/Brazil 402,251 photos, 13,322 members
- Paisagens do Brasil 114,866 photos, 5,082 members
- PB 18,197 photos, 967 members
- Fotografia Noturna-longa exposição 15,106 photos, 2,156 members
- São Paulo Love 20,704 photos, 984 members
- Sampa Flickr's 70,182 photos, 2,245 members
- São Paulo 54,872 photos, 2,572 members
- Praias do Brasil - Brazilian Beaches 33,278 photos, 4,887 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 32,144 photos, 2,879 members
- Sports Photographers 349,252 photos, 13,104 members
- Action Photography 219,031 photos, 14,668 members
- Sports Photography 453,645 photos, 29,837 members
- Surf in the world 30,737 photos, 1,178 members
- FLOWER-POWER 393,046 photos, 19,452 members
- Flowers of the rainbow 28,365 photos, 710 members
"pai, você é meu ídolo numero um!
beijos da filhinha!"
February 25th, 2007
"When i kick back and listen to Keola & Kapono Beamer, I think of Hawaii and since I can not be there, i go to flickr, infact i go to Konaboy's hawaii!!!!!
The colours in his images is what i long to fill my palette with, to paint with, he lives where i dream of, I wish i could paint through his lens and see what he sees. More importantly Konaboy is an astute and even handed man that photographs like a documentor, never spoiling what he sees, he is natural in his depiction of hawaii, he pays homage to the nature that is around him and leaves with just a foot print, an artist if ever there were.
Aloha Aloha Aloha.......................................... keep giving us more Kona boy!"
December 26th, 2006
Matilde B. says:
"one the best photographers on flickr and a great friend. Funny, great sense humor, and a true artistic eye and mind. Check out his photos, you will be impressed and Peter is worthy every bit of your attention :)"
September 6th, 2006
_Paula AnDDrade says:
"His photos are Amazing, I love surfing on his stream, it is one fabulous pic after the other!
Pete is such a GREAT Photographer! Keep on sharing with us your Spectacular images my friend! :o) ;*******"
June 20th, 2006
gi varga. says:
"He's a great photographer, I love his pictures, the colors, the way that he sees the things, the nature, the life!!
I just have to say: I'm his fan!!! with no more words.
Thanks to show us what you see... ;D"
June 2nd, 2006
blushing haircut says:
"Pete's work is, in a word, fabulous, but be warned, his work is totally addicting. ;)"
April 5th, 2006
cold smash says:
"Pete's photos have so much depth and beauty to them. His keen eye for detail and immense technical ability truly bring his photography to the highest level; sure some could argue that it's hard to take a bad picture in hawaii, but his photos are more than just sunsets and pretty flowers, they're intricate, crisp looks into the unseen flora and fauna of his surroundings. His unique perspectives give a fresh look at frequnately photographed things and I cannot praise his work enough. He truly embodies flickr's spirit and is my absolute favorite photographer in this online community. everytime I visit his stream, I always end up getting lost in the images for hours and come with 15 new favorites. Bravo Pete and keep up the exquisite work!"
March 29th, 2006
"I feel Pete is, if not THE best, then certainly in the Top Ten best flickr artists. All of his photos display not only exquisite detail and beauty, but for some reason, I feel as if Pete is someone I've known for a long time, and really like. And he's taken the time to look at my average photos and say really nice things about them...this is my first ever testimonial, Pete...you deserve it, my friend!"
March 29th, 2006
"do not be mistaken by his idyllic photos of hawaiian sunsets, surfers in action and macroscopic geckos..... pete is a certified jedi master, nay, a jedi council member... having traded in his lightsaber for a lightmeter. he does not try to take photos. he only does.
but, his destiny awaits..
once his transition to the dark side is complete, the overwhelming feel-goodness of his photostream will be replaced by stark yet dynamically lifeless abstracts, glutted with edgy urban minimalism, godless efficiency and machine precision. that is the day i await."
March 28th, 2006
Ed Karjala says:
"Pete's photostream has been a constant source of inspiration from fantastic surfing images to breathtaking landscapes. His contributions to the flickr community beyond that are countless. I always enjoy his sense of humor and insightful comments in my photostream."
March 17th, 2006
"Konaboy is amazing! His photos are wonderful and breathtaking."
February 9th, 2006
Jennifer Esperanza says:
"I feel blessed to have found Konaboy's work. His eye is keen. He has so much fun with his photos & they have a great style. I can feel the depth of his love for nature in his images. Hawaii has always been a dream. Konaboy's photos feed that dream. I'm saving my pennies for a trip there now..."
February 5th, 2006
"visiting your stream is a pleasure i experience every day, pete: marvellous sunsets, beaches, action shots, plants, flowers, geckos - your pics provide a special hawaiian feeling and i enjoy your background information.
i really admire your photographies as well as i appreciate your comments. i am happy to count you as a friend. keep on your excellent work. :)))"
January 12th, 2006
"he shows an elemental side to hawaii that stirs fantasy and healthy envy, even among those who are lucky to live on the aina. from verdant gardens, friendly critters, indomitable oceans and skies - he's living la dolce vita kona style. enjoy the view."
November 25th, 2005
From this gallery in flickr, I found that he have excellent in Artistic eyes & minds to capture the Nature of lives.
All his images are great piece of Art.
I enjoy visiting his site.
Thanks for sharing....."
November 19th, 2005
- Pete Orelup
- September 2005
- Holualoa, Hawaii, US
- I am:
- Male and Open