Photos of konaboy (9)
- Hawaii 24/7 11,236 photos, 85 members
- Digital Photography Review 4,737 photos, 90 members
- SUAFOTODESURF ARTE 29 photos, 17 members
- Surfing USA - and Pro Surfers Worldwide! 7,966 photos, 446 members
- Beach Birds 1,613 photos, 214 members
- Surf Culture 20,724 photos, 1,596 members
- I love turtle! 1,766 photos, 219 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,418 photos, 4,903 members
- We belong to the sea 94,955 photos, 5,044 members
- flickstr 0 photos, 11 members
- Moon/Luna 61,411 photos, 16,202 members
- MOON Shots 125,706 photos, 25,550 members
- Lilliput Files. 279 photos, 123 members
- Kauai, Hawaii 22,253 photos, 1,734 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 44,689 photos, 2,091 members
- Photography Mentor 2,483 photos, 1,447 members
- Sailboats and sailing 59,439 photos, 6,970 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 33,612 photos, 3,073 members
- Lightning 42,541 photos, 15,997 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 104,354 photos, 13,060 members
- Been Pimpin' Since Been Pimpin' 3,640 photos, 298 members
- Best of the Reptiles (Post 1 comment 2) 6,777 photos, 870 members
- Real Hawaii 6,555 photos, 300 members
- Ka'u Hawaii Big Island 148 photos, 21 members
- San Francisco 274,077 photos, 15,629 members
- San Francisco Botanical Garden and Arboretum 3,842 photos, 234 members
- Golden Gate Park 5,518 photos, 571 members
- Thoughts for Leley 4,648 photos, 321 members
- BODYSURF o correr pechito 405 photos, 51 members
- The Wedge 1,247 photos, 139 members
- Oscar Niemeyer 4,463 photos, 853 members
- Graffiti 512,028 photos, 18,364 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 193,801 photos, 14,326 members
- CHURCHES & HOUSES OF WORSHIP 200,780 photos, 12,102 members
- Igreja 12,242 photos, 671 members
- Brasil/Brazil 379,870 photos, 12,994 members
- Paisagens do Brasil 110,736 photos, 4,877 members
- PB 18,235 photos, 959 members
- Fotografia Noturna-longa exposição 14,209 photos, 2,092 members
- São Paulo Love 20,482 photos, 955 members
- Sampa Flickr's 67,846 photos, 2,205 members
- São Paulo 52,663 photos, 2,568 members
- Praias do Brasil - Brazilian Beaches 34,480 photos, 4,922 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 28,997 photos, 2,818 members
- Sports Photographers 305,519 photos, 12,061 members
- Action Photography 201,908 photos, 14,135 members
- Sports Photography 408,311 photos, 28,395 members
- Surf in the world 24,634 photos, 1,033 members
- FLOWER-POWER 358,726 photos, 19,063 members
- Flowers of the rainbow 27,239 photos, 712 members
"pai, você é meu ídolo numero um!
beijos da filhinha!"
February 25th, 2007
"When i kick back and listen to Keola & Kapono Beamer, I think of Hawaii and since I can not be there, i go to flickr, infact i go to Konaboy's hawaii!!!!!
The colours in his images is what i long to fill my palette with, to paint with, he lives where i dream of, I wish i could paint through his lens and see what he sees. More importantly Konaboy is an astute and even handed man that photographs like a documentor, never spoiling what he sees, he is natural in his depiction of hawaii, he pays homage to the nature that is around him and leaves with just a foot print, an artist if ever there were.
Aloha Aloha Aloha.......................................... keep giving us more Kona boy!"
December 26th, 2006
Matilde B. says:
"one the best photographers on flickr and a great friend. Funny, great sense humor, and a true artistic eye and mind. Check out his photos, you will be impressed and Peter is worthy every bit of your attention :)"
September 6th, 2006
_Paula AnDDrade says:
"His photos are Amazing, I love surfing on his stream, it is one fabulous pic after the other!
Pete is such a GREAT Photographer! Keep on sharing with us your Spectacular images my friend! :o) ;*******"
June 20th, 2006
gi varga. says:
"He's a great photographer, I love his pictures, the colors, the way that he sees the things, the nature, the life!!
I just have to say: I'm his fan!!! with no more words.
Thanks to show us what you see... ;D"
June 2nd, 2006
myla kent says:
"Pete's work is, in a word, fabulous, but be warned, his work is totally addicting. ;)"
April 5th, 2006
la femme jen says:
"Pete's photos have so much depth and beauty to them. His keen eye for detail and immense technical ability truly bring his photography to the highest level; sure some could argue that it's hard to take a bad picture in hawaii, but his photos are more than just sunsets and pretty flowers, they're intricate, crisp looks into the unseen flora and fauna of his surroundings. His unique perspectives give a fresh look at frequnately photographed things and I cannot praise his work enough. He truly embodies flickr's spirit and is my absolute favorite photographer in this online community. everytime I visit his stream, I always end up getting lost in the images for hours and come with 15 new favorites. Bravo Pete and keep up the exquisite work!"
March 29th, 2006
"I feel Pete is, if not THE best, then certainly in the Top Ten best flickr artists. All of his photos display not only exquisite detail and beauty, but for some reason, I feel as if Pete is someone I've known for a long time, and really like. And he's taken the time to look at my average photos and say really nice things about them...this is my first ever testimonial, Pete...you deserve it, my friend!"
March 29th, 2006
"do not be mistaken by his idyllic photos of hawaiian sunsets, surfers in action and macroscopic geckos..... pete is a certified jedi master, nay, a jedi council member... having traded in his lightsaber for a lightmeter. he does not try to take photos. he only does.
but, his destiny awaits..
once his transition to the dark side is complete, the overwhelming feel-goodness of his photostream will be replaced by stark yet dynamically lifeless abstracts, glutted with edgy urban minimalism, godless efficiency and machine precision. that is the day i await."
March 28th, 2006
Ed Karjala says:
"Pete's photostream has been a constant source of inspiration from fantastic surfing images to breathtaking landscapes. His contributions to the flickr community beyond that are countless. I always enjoy his sense of humor and insightful comments in my photostream."
March 17th, 2006
"Konaboy is amazing! His photos are wonderful and breathtaking."
February 9th, 2006
Jennifer Esperanza says:
"I feel blessed to have found Konaboy's work. His eye is keen. He has so much fun with his photos & they have a great style. I can feel the depth of his love for nature in his images. Hawaii has always been a dream. Konaboy's photos feed that dream. I'm saving my pennies for a trip there now..."
February 5th, 2006
"visiting your stream is a pleasure i experience every day, pete: marvellous sunsets, beaches, action shots, plants, flowers, geckos - your pics provide a special hawaiian feeling and i enjoy your background information.
i really admire your photographies as well as i appreciate your comments. i am happy to count you as a friend. keep on your excellent work. :)))"
January 12th, 2006
"he shows an elemental side to hawaii that stirs fantasy and healthy envy, even among those who are lucky to live on the aina. from verdant gardens, friendly critters, indomitable oceans and skies - he's living la dolce vita kona style. enjoy the view."
November 25th, 2005
From this gallery in flickr, I found that he have excellent in Artistic eyes & minds to capture the Nature of lives.
All his images are great piece of Art.
I enjoy visiting his site.
Thanks for sharing....."
November 19th, 2005
- Pete Orelup
- September 2005
- Holualoa, Hawaii, US
- I am:
- Male and Open