I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country that is full of history. I started taking photos at an early age of my life with a Lubitel, a Russian twin lenses camera. Most of my photos in those days were black and white. It was a very nice camera that my parents gave me when I was 15 years old.
I always loved to see images. I remember that I would spend time in the library for hours and hours looking at the different photos in Life Magazine, National Geographic and other photographic journals and books. Also I always loved nature, and the different patterns made in it. I remember because of my Entomology studies, I would spend hours in the laboratory looking into microscopes at those beautiful and perfect structures that God created in those different tiny flowers, plants, tiny nematods, animals and insects. Then after I finished university in Iran, I left to do on my M.Sc. in California, the Golden State. There I was witness to even more of the beauties that nature held in each different moments of time. I remember I was always walking and trying to absorb all the scenes in my mind and memory as well as recording them on film. I forgot to say that I received another precious gift from my parents. That was a Canon camera with a fixed lense (G-III QL17). Then after I finished my studies, I returned to Iran for work. I consider myself an artist photographer.
At present I have a lovely Minolta Dynax 7, Mamiya 7 II with few lenses. I still love and adore nature and all aspects of it. As a result I love macro photography, landscape, architecture (old and new), and many other categories like artistic abstracts, travel, people, fashion, and photo journalism.
In February 2008, I was delighted to be one of the Amateur UK Photographers short-listed in the Sony World Photography Competition Cannes 2008.
In March 2009, I was conferred the title of Nominee in Abstract by the Photography Masters Cup International Color Awards in America. In February 2010, I received news that my image is published in the premier issue of The Photo Paper magazine launched by World Photographic Arts (Master Cup Nominee in Abstract).
I have a vast numbers of printed photos, slides and thousands of negatives which all are archived in many folders.
I love to share my observations through my photos with those people who love and appreciate.
Photos that made Explore, however briefly
Every minute, 5000 or more images are uploaded to flickr. That's about 7 million photos a day. The engineers at flickr have a process that chooses 500 images for any given day, to be included in something called "Explore". About .007% of the total images for the day make the cut. The link above represents work I have produced that at one point or another was deemed worthy enough to make, "Explore." Sorry for the grievous self promotion. I am ashamed … :)
kombizz's Flickr DNA
Scan QR Code
All of the pictures are © copyright by kombizz kashani "All rights are reserved" worldwide. Please do not use them without permission.
Please do not use, copy or edit any of my photographs. However please feel free to contact with me if you are interested in using any of my images.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Nature's Poetry ~ Level 1 ~ Post 1 ~ Award 5 ~ 46,156 photos, 2,190 members
- flickr street 35 59,675 photos, 919 members
- Macro* Art * News 94,548 photos, 2,956 members
- Cloud Junkie 410,402 photos, 42,340 members
- My Everyday Life 173,363 photos, 5,902 members
- The very best of me 43,194 photos, 1,475 members
- Portraits- this is me 30,112 photos, 2,977 members
- Free Friends 5,068 photos, 1,632 members
- **Masterclass Elite** Invite Only Post 1-Award 3 (Level 3) 22,534 photos, 1,842 members
- **Masterclass Exhibition** Admin Invite Only Level (2) P-1/A-3 30,958 photos, 1,761 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 33,990 photos, 2,366 members
- National Trust 73,519 photos, 5,369 members
- Abstract and Open 17,334 photos, 648 members
- Trains, Subways and Stations 11,842 photos, 1,026 members
- National Trust properties in the UK 12,299 photos, 512 members
- Dramatic Color - Bold, Bright, Intense! 235,645 photos, 10,611 members
- Brick & Stone Architecture 15,953 photos, 1,470 members
- Bricks 28,613 photos, 3,196 members
- Arc - Arch 1,089 photos, 56 members
- Nature Notes 36,892 photos, 964 members
- Nature Fine Pictures Gallery 14,245 photos, 1,029 members
- mobile phones pics 15,438 photos, 928 members
- Cameraphone 208,961 photos, 7,627 members
- We Love lightroom 35,272 photos, 1,023 members
- Düsseldorf 27,310 photos, 1,606 members
- Danmark 28,766 photos, 594 members
- Exposition (Please Comment On Other Images) 42,659 photos, 2,279 members
- drawings 163,450 photos, 7,815 members
- Aircraft Addiction 217,962 photos, 849 members
- "A" is for Aviation 221,926 photos, 764 members
- Aircraft Spotting 969,817 photos, 9,352 members
- Airplanes and Airports 691,019 photos, 11,115 members
- GlobalSpotterAviation 268,666 photos, 1,198 members
- ALL AVIATION PHOTOS 490,465 photos, 2,076 members
- Transport World Wide 445,182 photos, 1,326 members
- StreetHunters.net 12,180 photos, 1,122 members
- Street Photography around the world 1,213 photos, 1,150 members
- Martin Parr WE ♥ U 34,823 photos, 3,384 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 11,365 photos, 974 members
- Photos Without A Rabbit 48,949 photos, 1,872 members
- rhizom magazine 44,434 photos, 1,136 members
- Serene & Calming 17,229 photos, 929 members
- Silentium 48,183 photos, 1,881 members
- http://troppotardi.com 35,493 photos, 918 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 18,569 photos, 1,421 members
- DIGITAL CAMERA CLUB (DCC) (P1/A2) 157,365 photos, 5,839 members
- Boats, Yachts And Ships 25,639 photos, 1,449 members
- Ship,ship,ship 105,395 photos, 4,082 members
- Ships and Boats from around the world 21,600 photos, 553 members
- Marine - (3 per day) 252,143 photos, 20,050 members
Kombizz doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Kombizz Kashani
- November 2004
- Mother Earth
- I am:
- Artist Photographer
- Kombizz's Observations