I've been taking pictures since I was 9, when I got a Kodak Instamatic for Christmas (I actually miss those square flashcubes...) I've been known to use disposables. Just recently, however, what was an innocent pastime has bloomed into an obsession. (Now have the 20D to prove it.) I am constantly amazed by the depth of talent on this site; I learn something new everytime I come here.
I've been a professional dog walker for 6 years. Eventually, I would like to go pro... pet photography, of course. :) But for now it's just for fun.
(In a former life, I was a paralegal for the Dept. of Justice).
I have one dog of my own -- that would be Bandit. He has a page on Dogster, where you can get a description of his warped personality.
- Ipernity Survivors 5,424 photos, 416 members
- Naturalight 27,293 photos, 1,497 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,192 photos, 12,819 members
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 2,174 photos, 1,762 members
- olloclip 11,683 photos, 1,988 members
- clouds 656,447 photos, 39,528 members
- PhotoToaster 4,885 photos, 1,922 members
- Insect Macro Photography 589,609 photos, 31,245 members
- Topaz Software 169,130 photos, 6,515 members
- Vignetting 338,368 photos, 25,366 members
- I Ate This 681,939 photos, 42,565 members
- Digital Photography School 505,999 photos, 20,523 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 660,683 photos, 24,600 members
- Shutter Sisters 459,571 photos, 12,870 members
- Macro Photography 630,440 photos, 54,104 members
- Wedding Photographers 223,282 photos, 28,415 members
- Wedding Photography 256,115 photos, 52,109 members
- Lensbaby 80,769 photos, 10,064 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 114,008 photos, 10,972 members
- SPORTS ACTION 463,576 photos, 30,063 members
- Adobe Lightroom 43,321 photos, 26,303 members
- Project 365 1,906,869 photos, 30,955 members
- Birds Photos 2,474,407 photos, 79,382 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,367,466 photos, 41,909 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 324,315 photos, 39,953 members
- Studio Lighting 107,151 photos, 10,136 members
- Utata 459,162 photos, 27,757 members
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM. 196,301 photos, 16,211 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a3) 609,749 photos, 46,956 members
- Best In Show (dog photography/invite only!) 23,026 photos, 5,982 members
- The Portrait Group 2,973,800 photos, 162,090 members
- Strobist.com 609,506 photos, 123,857 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 410,822 photos, 38,228 members
- Professional looking food photography 211,554 photos, 17,436 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 431,847 photos, 51,067 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 510,614 photos, 40,694 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,105,925 photos, 41,820 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 359,026 photos, 24,135 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 486,947 photos, 63,692 members
- Portraits That Tell a Story (READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!) 197,176 photos, 12,031 members
- Poor-Man's Macro (PLEASE, read the description carefully!) 52,438 photos, 7,108 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,391,188 photos, 73,618 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 91,879 photos, 9,855 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,933 members
- Hit, Miss or Maybe..."Post one, vote on three" 183,621 photos, 18,786 members
- Americana 76,759 photos, 2,907 members
- Animal Planet 983,862 photos, 73,243 members
- Adobe Photoshop Elements (PSE) 132,362 photos, 8,721 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 4,387,726 photos, 118,329 members
- HDR 1,033,942 photos, 93,075 members
"Oh I just Love to come Visit Kloclean.
She is such a sweetheart.And I just love
her photo's and She loves her Babies
and that makes my heart happy.To see all
her little and big dogs all healthy and happy.
they all know there loved you can see that in
her photo's of them .
I am so happy to call her my friend.."
October 31st, 2006
"Whenever I need a smile or a warm fuzzy (or feel the need to give one) I take a stroll thru Karen’s images. Her dog portraits are so endearing, so heartwarming and quite often hilarious. You can feel the love behind the lens. And as if the images weren’t enough she quite often has a touching or amusing story to accompany them.
I think you can tell a lot about a photographer by the images they capture and the way they view the world. That being said, Karen is one of the most fun, caring and interesting people in flickr-land!"
August 23rd, 2006
- August 2005
- I am:
- Female and Single