- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 793 photos, 156 members
- Interesting Vancouver 398 photos, 10 members
- Little Bay Jamaica 177 photos, 2 members
- Nova Scotia Tourism 12,835 photos, 687 members
- An Event Apart San Diego 2013 315 photos, 32 members
- DeSmog Canada 0 photos, 3 members
- Vancouver 2013 1,975 photos, 57 members
- The PPL 837 photos, 7 members
- Charlotte 16,624 photos, 1,075 members
- The Democratic Party 2,020 photos, 469 members
- Fort McMurray 261 photos, 55 members
- Stop Tar Sands 151 photos, 7 members
- Stand With Fort Chipewyan 3 photos, 5 members
- Tarsands 7 photos, 2 members
- Alberta Oilsands 79 photos, 48 members
- Beautiful Doha 326 photos, 25 members
- KATARA - الحي الثقافي 561 photos, 77 members
- Doha Shutterbugs 468 photos, 37 members
- Doha Eyes 2,193 photos, 555 members
- DOHA -QATAR 5,585 photos, 713 members
- Qatar Supercars 208 photos, 28 members
- Q A T A R 4,546 photos, 1,256 members
- Qatar♥ 398 photos, 64 members
- Qatar-Style.com 536 photos, 343 members
- Qatar Showcase 379 photos, 69 members
- Building Modern Qatar 477 photos, 343 members
- Photographers in Qatar 6,269 photos, 583 members
- Qatar 7,335 photos, 505 members
- Qatar Flickr 18,916 photos, 1,441 members
- Qatar Wildlife 111 photos, 35 members
- Qatar Museum of Islamic Art 1,191 photos, 197 members
- [ Qatar Flickr ] 23,324 photos, 2,376 members
- Qatar Vip 4,242 photos, 840 members
- Qatar Photographers l مصوري قطر 12,689 photos, 2,012 members
- Qatar Photographer Organization - 39,853 photos, 5,569 members
- Esri #DevSummit 2012 839 photos, 2 members
- Esri 7,346 photos, 27 members
- SXSW Interactive 2012 906 photos, 6 members
- SXSW 2012 598 photos, 46 members
- Young Agrarians 846 photos, 24 members
- OIL Refineries of the World - PEAK OIL 313 photos, 199 members
- State of the Environment Photography Project 3,273 photos, 943 members
- British Columbia Fire Departments 710 photos, 20 members
- 2011 City of Vancouver election 76 photos, 4 members
- Scout Magazine Flickr Pool 3,521 photos, 187 members
- PopTech 2011 888 photos, 9 members
- HIV/Aids 348 photos, 109 members
- HIV 197 photos, 93 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,732 photos, 3,658 members
- Make Web Not War (MWNW) 962 photos, 26 members
Twang Your Head says:
"Take Vitamin kk+ daily for vitality and creative inspiration!"
August 21st, 2008
"kk is unstoppable, except by large objects too heavy to move."
December 13th, 2007
Brian Auer says:
"Kris really has a way with people photos. His fashion shots are top notch and extremely creative -- one of a kind. And from what I hear, he's very professional and works well with models.
Photographing people is probably one of the more difficult aspects of photography to master, and Kris is well on his way to becoming one of the greats. His photos capture a sense of mood and emotion that you typically don't see out there.
In addition to his photos, he's a really nice guy and very personable. I get the impression that he's the type of guy that can strike up a conversation with just about anybody."
September 25th, 2007
"Kris is my favorite "Rock Star". What else can I say? KK grabs your attention from the moment you meet him, and at the same time, he makes you feel as though you are the "Rock Star" in his life. He's generous enough to include you in his life, and introduce you to his friends, favorite stories, and his passions. And if I had to sum Kris up in a word, I'd have to say every time, he is Passionate. No one can boost your self esteem or spirits faster than KK. The fact that he and my daughter are both kk's doesn't hurt either, but I love him as a true friend and I'd be delighted to see Kris achieve his life's goals and reap the blessings that he has bestowed upon all the lives he in return, has given without hesitation. Man, you know I love you, and you never cease to delight me with just the mention of your name, or the sound of your voice, or the pictures you share with us all. Rock on always my friend, and don't stop Rocking until you've received back from the universe all the gifts you've bestowed on and for, us!
I don't think this world would be the same without you buddy-at least not a world I'd like to be part of.
Love you to the end,
Dingo Ka~Ka (a.k.a.:OlyGirl, Ariesgirl, and just for you--Glenys)"
August 22nd, 2007
Arthur Maughan says:
"What are U?
Bro, being down at SXSW with you and the crew was to much. My eyes have been opened. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You inspire me and that is no lie..."
March 30th, 2007
"Anytime I see Kris at a conference, camera in hand, my heart lifts a little - partly at the prospect of a cheerful, laid-back greeting, but also because I know that in a few short hours, I'll be enjoying another stream of engaging, provocative and just plain fun images from this astonishingly talented guy. Seeing the event through Kris' eyes is like doing it all over again... only better."
February 26th, 2007
superNova K says:
"i am not sure how does he do everything in the same time: i am right now watching him on the conference where he is taking photos, organizing confernece, giving presentation, being nice to everyone and uploading and commenting on flickr, all in the same time. i am sure there are few of krises floating around and they are all excellent!"
February 23rd, 2007
"kris manages transform each picture into a story that depics the eberyday life of vancouverites such as himseld. His eye for fashion photography is unique and always manages to impress."
January 22nd, 2007
"KK+ is a maestro with the hot glue gun - or any other tool he picks up, apparently. From my limited exposure, what can I say... he has sexy eyes and is bossy in the best way."
January 13th, 2007
"it's been an honor and a pleasure to watch kk+ grow into his art on flickr. it's been an even greater honor knowing him as a friend."
January 9th, 2007
"Kris is many things to many people. He gives good friend. He gives good birthday. He gives good debate, good gnomedex, good podcast, good video, good advice, good vancouver, good sxsw, and good revolution. Some say Canada is the new black. I say it's Kris."
November 3rd, 2006
"Apparently, a big hit with the teenage crowd as well! And he takes great photos!"
October 9th, 2006
"He's big in Japan, what else can I say?"
September 19th, 2006
*Samantha Murphy* says:
"When it comes to kk, it doesn't matter what question he's asking...
the answer is yes.
Say, when we gonna build that sustainable house in the country huh?"
August 30th, 2006
magic coyote. says:
"kris is just effing awesome.
and he wears skirts."
August 10th, 2006
mommy peace says:
"A search for "Flaming Lips" brought me to KK +, his friends and one of the best ever photos of the band.
KK's photos have also acted as the portal for my children and my studies on degrees of seperation, community and its evolution. KK+ is also an execellent example of the importance of ones name.
Continue to live big Kris...the next generation is watching."
July 10th, 2006
Owen Brierley says:
"My only opportunity to meet and chat with Kris was at an event hosted by the Canadian Embassy hosted in the L.A. "old boys" Athletic Club. We both appeared to be fish out of water in a place that had all the trappings of old money. It was a fine free breakfast, but when it was done, I was twitchy and eager to get back outside. That was the last I saw of Kris, camera in hand, snapping... snapping... snapping..."
July 4th, 2006
"kris takes a lot of pictures. they often turn out very pretty. one day he will get into graffiti and then it will be all over for the picture taking. but that doesn't matter because he has already taken enough to last a few more lifetimes."
March 20th, 2006
"Kris is a good buddy from back in the day. I remember him raising the energy whenever he was around. Always open, always searching, relentlessly creative and fun.
No, I do not want a cigarette!"
February 18th, 2006
"Kris has redefined for me what it means to be a photographer. He's got a fantastic eye, an instinctive understanding, a voracious hunger to learn more... and killer equipment. He also does it all while being the coolest damn dude ever. And then he does THAT without being intimidating!
Being around Kris and watching his photostream have made me into a better photographer, almost by osmosis.
The long and the short? Kris Krug is a hawt rawk-star. (ooh, and his spelling influence is contagious too.)"
January 6th, 2006
rAndoM AliAs says:
"Kris isn't afraid to use his camera. When he wants a shot he gets up close. When he needs a shot he fires enough to be certain. He breaks the rules of processing. He knows slide film better than anyone I know and just when you want to label him into a certain category of shooter he switches it all up again."
November 9th, 2005
"Kris takes breathtaking, lyrical and gorgeous pictures. When I grow up I want to make photographs just like him."
July 27th, 2005
"One of the things that impressed me the most about Kris's photography is how he manages to capture an emotion of a person at the perfect moment. He also has a fantastic feeling of composition and his images are very balanced in all aspects, even if they are spontaneous, and they move the viewer at the same time. Keep up the fantabulous work! :)"
July 12th, 2005
"Not pretentious but genuinely connected. Kris brings out the best in others and connects those around him. He seems to see through the difficult exteriors and leaves a calling card at your doorstep.
And he has a really cool car."
July 4th, 2005
Robert Scales says:
"Kris is the most hard working guy I know, his coverage of events and pictures are great. Keep it up Kris, you rule!"
April 24th, 2005
"let's see a pic of his "kool car" :)"
March 15th, 2005
"a lesson in 'getting stuff done', kris is one of those people who seems to make the impossible possible - and manages to keep a few cards up his sleeve in the process.
and he has a cool car.
welcome back to van, mr. krug."
February 21st, 2005
- kris krüg
- July 2004
- Vancouver, Canada
- techartist, quasi-sage, cyberpunk anti-hero from the future