Photos of kimdokhac (4)
- StreetHunters.net 13,728 photos, 2,086 members
- CHIFFONS 3,152 photos, 450 members
- Street Fight! 1,356 photos, 4,006 members
- Fujifilm X Series 447,864 photos, 7,925 members
- Fuji X Family 337,395 photos, 6,928 members
- Street photography, hardcore 264,739 photos, 5,015 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,583,526 photos, 122,319 members
- Street Photography International 356,704 photos, 10,168 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 208,824 photos, 6,533 members
- Fuji-x.com 351,077 photos, 5,302 members
- The Fuji X Series 20,605 photos, 305 members
- Fuji X70 22,029 photos, 1,486 members
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM 22,959 photos, 3,194 members
- Yongnuo YN-460 II, YN-465, YN-468, YN-560, RF-602, CTR-301P 23,711 photos, 3,411 members
- Cosina Voigtländer Color Skopar 20mm f/3.5 5,448 photos, 626 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 14,934 photos, 1,987 members
- 50mm f/1.2 lens 34,838 photos, 2,538 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 41,678 photos, 4,387 members
- Canon 50mm f1.2 L 4,128 photos, 603 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 448,880 photos, 11,886 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 54,168 photos, 8,265 members
- art déco et modernisme en Île-de-France ۩ 495 photos, 49 members
- Aspiring Street Photographers 319,558 photos, 9,619 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 340,815 photos, 11,760 members
- Elite Street Photography 749 photos, 5,983 members
- Street & People Candid Pictures (P1/A1) 174,222 photos, 3,731 members
- The Real Street Photography 1,392,519 photos, 46,705 members
- Decisive Moment 2,357 photos, 38,420 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 10,877 photos, 6,981 members
- SPFR - Projects - Street Photography - France 8 photos, 121 members
- Street Photography 3,354 photos, 45,270 members
- Pure Street Photography (Black & White only) 5,747 photos, 871 members
- Street Photography in Black and White-Global 76,642 photos, 1,265 members
- *****Street Photography***** 1,174,256 photos, 28,743 members
- www.street-photographers.com 243 photos, 4,534 members
- Cover Street 329 photos, 859 members
- * gallmese's b&w gallery * (no people) 36,572 photos, 2,932 members
- Candid Street Photography Group 738,917 photos, 31,316 members
- Soulful Black & White 191,282 photos, 5,778 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 838,861 photos, 18,796 members
- PentaxPhotoGallery/Invite only 1,532 photos, 79 members
- Hardcore Street Photography en Français (HCSP-Fr) 32,010 photos, 2,893 members
- StreetPhoto 1,410,399 photos, 31,251 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,876 photos, 19,822 members
- "À la sauvette" (street candid photography in motion) 8,155 photos, 3,072 members
- Just Street Photography 2,492,317 photos, 78,375 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,190 photos, 81,256 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,511,590 photos, 45,671 members
- street surreal 97,943 photos, 4,936 members
- Pentax K-5 / K-5 II / K-5 IIs Photographers 322,930 photos, 6,365 members
Aisa Photography says:
"Kim, you have been an absolute doll and a great contact and friend!!! Although I sometimes am not that active on Flickr, you've always been there and this I am so appreciative of. That quality you possess is one of the qualities that makes a great friend. Since coming here to Flickr and being one of my first contacts, I have always enjoyed looking through your stream. I love your HDR work. It's always so creative and sometimes has that medieval flare to it which is not all that easy to create but I absolutely love and I'm jealous of you that you have so many great opportunities for this area of photography.
Unfortunately where I live, we don't have that old world flare. It's pretty modern and not a lot of history in that regard. If you want to see a building or even a castle such as the type you photograph, you have to travel really far just to see it. I'm always amazed that you're able to capture it so perfectly.
You always offer a unique perspective and you have a great POV. I know when I come to your stream I'm always going to see something different that stands out from the rest."
June 8th, 2009
"What a photographer kimdokhac is. I am always pleased to see his latest creations. He is both a creative and inspiring photographer. Kim has an eye for capturing the most incredible shots I've ever seen. His HDR's are text book perfect. I wish mine were 1/4 as good. he is a true artist, and I would not be surprised to one day see his work in galleries around the world. Kimdokhac is one of my favoirte photographers, both on and off flickr. My "favorites" include so very much of his work.
I'm proud to call him a flickr friend"
May 28th, 2009
"Kim manie la photo avec grandeur, des paysages qui se transforment en décor d'exception ! Du grand art pour un artiste accomplie !"
May 21st, 2009
"Kim is a great photographer who in my mind is a master of HDR!
With so much beauty to capture in France his photostream is always exciting to watch.
He is a HDR image in the world of photography, which means he is a photographer with high range of exciting and interesting pieces of art! :)"
May 9th, 2009
photo & life says:
"Kim is a person who is very important to me, because it is my awareness and appreciation of the HDR ...
Thank you Kim."
April 4th, 2009
humdrum expansion says:
"kim is an amazing photographer and such a nice friend to have on flickr. such beautiful work and style :)"
May 3rd, 2009
"A talented photographer with a creative style!
This “photostream” is a joy to watch. Black and white, HDR, sepia, architectural, nothing is too hard! I always look forward to Kimdokhac’s new creations."
January 22nd, 2009
"Kim is a great photographer who always challenges new techniques and perspectives. On top of it, he's very kind and helps me a lot. I always enjoy his photos and the scenes he takes in France.
As a Pentax K200D user, I check his photos and get inspired constantly.
Thank you always, my friend."
December 28th, 2008
José Lira says:
"Dicen que Paris
es "La Ciudad de las Luces",
"La Ciudad del amor"...
Yo digo que París
es "La Ciudad de Kim",
porque lejos, muy lejos
de las guías turísticas
y de los estereotipos,
Kim y su cámara mágica
nos muestran una renovada visión
de su arquitectura moderna y milenaria.
La lente de Kim viaja en Metro,
en carretera, a pie, para capturar
edificios, museos, plazas, calles,
trenes, gente, de una manera fresca,
distinta, que resalta la belleza de las cosas,
el estado de ánimo de las personas,
el humor del cielo y las nubes,
el paso del tiempo y la permanencia
de un Paris que se deja retratar, feliz,
por la mirada de la joven, creativa
y talentosa Kim."
December 16th, 2008
- August 2008