About Reproducing My Images - - Courtesy Is Mandatory
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Please contact me before using any of my images in anyway. My pricing has been fair and I will continue to be gracious and charitable to non-profit entities working to make Earth a safe and healthy place.
"Let me show you the world in my eyes..."
Many thanks and much love goes to amasam, Susan NYC and Amy Rathgeb. Each played a part in the rekindling of my interest and practice of photography.
I feel I also must make mention of Hugh Bell whose tutorage guided me when I was a young photographer on the streets of New York City, Steve Kohn for teaching me how to develop and print photographs and lastly to my father who put my first cameras into my hands.
Get yourself a drink, play some music and check out a slide show of my favorite images on Flickr by others on Flickr
My photography can also be seen here:
On Model Mayhem
Please contact me if you're visiting New York City and allow me to at least try to host a photostroll for you.
Direct email at kensteinphotography @ gmail.com is often best.
- You Know You Need Unique New York 3,647 photos, 283 members
- New Orleans Photography 92,537 photos, 3,095 members
- New Orleans 86,827 photos, 3,870 members
- New New Orleans 6,960 photos, 419 members
- Mírame / Look at me 5,597 photos, 287 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 523 members
- Montreal 128,878 photos, 4,884 members
- Montreal Street Photography (Revisited) 8,281 photos, 1,360 members
- East New York 296 photos, 33 members
- Fujifilm X-Series Street Photography 91,529 photos, 3,431 members
- Chinatown 25,698 photos, 11,407 members
- Black and White 6,597,202 photos, 362,314 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,178 photos, 81,462 members
- canon photography 6,508,719 photos, 111,960 members
- Black & White Pictures 385,929 photos, 8,761 members
- Black & White Digital 1,230,192 photos, 40,340 members
- Fujifilm X Series 459,020 photos, 8,517 members
- B/W ... the world in black and white 832,227 photos, 18,978 members
- Edinburgh Photography 744 photos, 426 members
- Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM 1,991 photos, 499 members
- Brighton in Black & White 2,753 photos, 240 members
- Brighton 100,455 photos, 6,234 members
- Monochrome Edinburgh 6,107 photos, 153 members
- Edinburgh Street Photography 12,768 photos, 597 members
- Edinburgh 141,938 photos, 5,784 members
- 24mm (Prime) 27,693 photos, 1,886 members
- LONDON CALLING - no big ben please. 140,571 photos, 2,855 members
- London Streets 139,177 photos, 12,670 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 255 photos, 4,775 members
- London Tube 59,852 photos, 18,448 members
- London Flickr Meetups 8,048 photos, 2,943 members
- London Street Photography 23,803 photos, 682 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 1,395 photos, 182 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 96,801 photos, 1,330 members
- Fujifilm X100(s/t) Street Photography 9,830 photos, 598 members
- Photos of Fujifilm X100, X100S, X100T, X100F 1,080 photos, 1,176 members
- Fujifilm X100T 66,926 photos, 4,674 members
- 1001 Dreams – Museum of Erotic Art 4,082 photos, 4,233 members
- Black & White Street Photography 66,544 photos, 2,565 members
- Cities in B+W 69,813 photos, 2,171 members
- flickr street 35 70,688 photos, 1,019 members
- New York City Street Photography 150,984 photos, 6,424 members
- In The Streets 279,929 photos, 4,782 members
- Portraits from the Street 253,891 photos, 7,731 members
- StreetPhoto 1,416,652 photos, 31,546 members
- Urban Life 383,669 photos, 6,554 members
- Street Life 630,891 photos, 12,748 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 207,647 photos, 6,618 members
- Today On The Subway 2,763 photos, 180 members
- Chinatowns of the World 10,291 photos, 868 members
"I have really enjoyed all of your images, they are fantastic !"
October 8th, 2018
silly mailbox says:
"Ken is on fire and truly inspires with his keen eye for the moment. I enjoy his photos for their raw candidness and how these manage to transport me to a place I once called home and still feel very close to my heart. Keep up the good work, Ken!"
November 17th, 2007
"I enjoy Ken's work, and I am always looking forward to his new images.
I find he has a very strong voice in the art of photography."
July 23rd, 2007
unknown brick says:
"I've met Ken on flickr almost a year now, Ken has a huge huge heart, and from his photographs, one gets to learn more about life."
June 16th, 2007
"like your photos :)
March 30th, 2007
"Both city mouse & country mouse, Ken's stream is exuberantly diverse.... And he is a great participant in the community -- he's introduced me to new people and excellent groups from afar. Yay!"
December 15th, 2006
dear nest says:
"Creative, honest, a teacher, a friend! Ken is a very peculiar person, who comes around as if he doesn't want anything and suddenly you find yourself dragged into his world, where sincere images and life lessons are spreaded all over! Thank you for sharing your world!"
April 30th, 2006
"Ken's images are always interesting and meaningful- or should i say, full of meaning. Oddly enough, we somehow end up shooting a lot of the same exact subjects...living in the same 'dying' hood, its hard to not look at things that are in such a radical state of change. Ken has a great eye for detail. People with such a eye should never run with scissors....but he does."
April 4th, 2006
Susan NYC says:
"I loved telling Ken about Flickr and then watching him post a few, then more, than a whole lot (thousands!) of pictures on his photostream. Ken's pictures are wonderfully personal, warm, and often political - parties, pals, Amantha's dancing, good times, jazzy cars, and his community. To see his pictures is have the pleasure of being invited to his world."
September 30th, 2005
- March 2005
- The Bronx, 1965
- I am:
- Male and Single
- High School Teacher