I'm a contented human being. Just enjoying life on a daily basis. I'm a recently retired ER nurse and looking forward to traveling with my new husband. Photography is a pleasant way to balance out the analytical and stressful time I spent in the ER and has kept me sane over the years.
Flickr especially, is a wonderful way to see the beauty that's always present, and all too often forgotten or taken for granted. I have met some great people here. Not to sound too much like a cliche.....It really is a small world.
- Flickr Hall of Fame 324,614 photos, 5,585 members
- Sunflower Sculptures 629 photos, 108 members
- Great Danes 9,354 photos, 1,250 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Shot 380 photos, 936 members
- Digital Photography Life 73,453 photos, 1,381 members
- Highway 1 11,108 photos, 753 members
- iStockphoto 1,859 photos, 495 members
- *the GLASS MENAGERIE* ArtGlass by INVITATION only 5,263 photos, 1,015 members
- Digital Photography Podcast 2,365 photos, 138 members
- Doors, Unlimited 7,646 photos, 470 members
- Extreme California: new contest for group icon 197 photos, 46 members
- Your most viewed photo? 112 photos, 186 members
- Same Place - Different Time, Different Light 341 photos, 82 members
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 313,819 photos, 29,275 members
- Cute Cats and Cuddly Kittens. 45,189 photos, 3,759 members
- Cats in our hearts... 39,241 photos, 2,204 members
- You lookin' at me? 38,772 photos, 2,750 members
- Monterey Bay Aquarium 9,964 photos, 1,867 members
- Blooming Beauty 98,622 photos, 3,170 members
- Natural Bridges State Beach 182 photos, 70 members
- SELECTION-I.T.S.O.National Geographic 6,797 photos, 853 members
- Photographers Photographing 2,824 photos, 444 members
- Unique Photos (Invited Photos Only) 10,769 photos, 1,930 members
- Helluva Shot!! ART GALLERY 43,969 photos, 2,516 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,005 photos, 6,507 members
- VOICES IN THE WILDERNESS: A Prayer for Wild Things 98,496 photos, 3,532 members
- March - the month 2,019 photos, 164 members
- Finding Home 10,732 photos, 812 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 294,340 photos, 40,638 members
- Where the hobbits live ... 193 photos, 58 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 332,346 photos, 40,006 members
- ╠ 1 year ago- 1 an déjà- Hace 1 año ╣ 2,434 photos, 1,085 members
- 2 of us 946 photos, 180 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 450,261 photos, 51,181 members
- Postcard Perfect Picture 12,498 photos, 515 members
- Santa Cruz, California 18,450 photos, 1,073 members
- You got that Christmas feeling...... 1,744 photos, 274 members
- Two photos at a time - transformations - SLIDESHOW 599 photos, 232 members
- America the Beautiful 16,381 photos, 636 members
- Spellbound: Me, Myself and I in motion 140 photos, 103 members
- Surfing, Post 1 Comment 5 933 photos, 123 members
- Favorite Land- and Seascape Pictures 84,151 photos, 6,557 members
- Rough and Stormy Seas 7,447 photos, 827 members
- The Most Interesting **BLANK** Picture on Flickr! 1,485 photos, 264 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 486,516 photos, 63,700 members
- UP a tree 11,176 photos, 2,424 members
- Wrinkles! 1,420 photos, 180 members
- Nikon D200/D300 Users 347,164 photos, 11,718 members
- Chow Chow Rescue, DC MD VA, Metro Washington DC 55 photos, 46 members
- Explore Top 20 1,630 photos, 598 members
"Kelsana is an amazing photographer. I cannot wait to see the next beautiful photo she will share of her part of this big world. She has a great eye for the fantastic. She is a genuine soul and is an encouragement to flickr. Thank you for your kindness when visiting my photos. May you and your family be blessed. I am blessed to know her as a flickr friend.
Reagards my friend- Jonathan"
May 18th, 2006
"kelsana is one of my earliest friends on flickr. From her photos and comments, I can feel she has nice taste and talent in photography, I also found her love of life and people, which make me a fan of her.
Thank you, kelsana!
Sorry for my poor english. :-)"
April 15th, 2006
JZ Pixel says:
"What you can consistently see from her photos is the love, the joy, the power and the everlasting enthusiasm of life!"
February 21st, 2006
"Kelsana manages to capture the beauty that surrounds her and combines it with her obvious love for her family, community and environment. She allows us a peek at her world and it truly is a wonderous place from all we see. She has a natural eye for this wonder and beauty."
December 25th, 2005
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Registered Nurse, Certified Emergency Nurse