Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 638 photos, 149 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,461 photos, 761 members
- Project Weather 644,327 photos, 93,836 members
- Palm Tree 10,265 photos, 1,693 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 1,776 photos, 270 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 52,174 photos, 2,259 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 735,936 photos, 27,948 members
- Babys and Kids 3,721 photos, 371 members
- Babies.. 2,895 photos, 580 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,401 photos, 151 members
- Instagram 148,217 photos, 8,358 members
- B&H Photo 36,543 photos, 6,696 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 319 photos, 24 members
- 52 Week Project 2,744 photos, 220 members
- 52 weeks project 57,220 photos, 3,756 members
- Wedding Photography Business 37,492 photos, 6,091 members
- Hockey 29,474 photos, 2,751 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,407 photos, 387 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 5,260 photos, 358 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,370 photos, 491 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 23 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 221 photos, 55 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 13 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 13,137 photos, 468 members
- Empty Seats 58,571 photos, 20,963 members
- BestOfDetroit 4,547 photos, 104 members
- Hawaii Paradise 59,882 photos, 2,832 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,426 photos, 459 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,837 photos, 6,023 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Video Awards 713 photos, 256 members
- The Film and Video Movement 4,201 photos, 767 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,938 photos, 6,860 members
- Zen Enlightenment 98,395 photos, 6,791 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 145,432 photos, 3,460 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 48,601 photos, 3,216 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 317,543 photos, 16,368 members
- Beautiful Light 1,423,293 photos, 58,054 members
- Flare Fridays 10,216 photos, 1,835 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,805 photos, 1,196 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,711 photos, 155 members
- Frames au Naturel 11,195 photos, 1,334 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 323,854 photos, 11,708 members
- Art of Urbex 137,444 photos, 4,092 members
- Snow Flakes Only 302 photos, 64 members
- michigan snow 2,498 photos, 105 members
- Blue Monday 36,126 photos, 2,268 members
- fiftytwo 2,508 photos, 249 members
- Food Porn 784,059 photos, 62,708 members
- TOTW Closed 13,547 photos, 535 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC