Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 345 photos, 142 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 13,553 photos, 785 members
- Project Weather 157,954 photos, 38,377 members
- Palm Tree 6,949 photos, 1,363 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 753 photos, 189 members
- Canon SX Bridge Cameras - the old SX40 group 34,398 photos, 1,938 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 520,071 photos, 24,716 members
- Babys and Kids 3,075 photos, 352 members
- Babies.. 1,578 photos, 236 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,319 photos, 160 members
- Instagram 136,856 photos, 8,218 members
- B&H Photo 36,901 photos, 6,355 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 323 photos, 28 members
- 52 Week Project 2,674 photos, 212 members
- 52 weeks project 42,203 photos, 3,179 members
- Wedding Photography Business 22,863 photos, 3,867 members
- Hockey 26,291 photos, 2,534 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 7,718 photos, 353 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 4,362 photos, 341 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,371 photos, 500 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 22 members
- the (troubled) life and times of Gassy 131 photos, 29 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 226 photos, 56 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 14 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 10,409 photos, 484 members
- Empty Seats 48,947 photos, 14,225 members
- BestOfDetroit 3,222 photos, 99 members
- Hawaii Paradise 38,563 photos, 2,054 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,607 photos, 430 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,477 photos, 5,503 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Video Awards 596 photos, 246 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,341 photos, 691 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 23,005 photos, 6,431 members
- Zen Enlightenment 96,065 photos, 6,557 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 70,821 photos, 2,335 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 31,849 photos, 2,825 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 275,874 photos, 15,187 members
- Beautiful Light 775,921 photos, 31,913 members
- Flare Fridays 8,921 photos, 1,655 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,297 photos, 1,196 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,457 photos, 135 members
- Frames au Naturel 8,209 photos, 1,230 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 223,979 photos, 9,269 members
- Art of Urbex 75,281 photos, 2,588 members
- Snow Flakes Only 177 photos, 52 members
- michigan snow 2,193 photos, 95 members
- Blue Monday 21,261 photos, 1,942 members
- fiftytwo 2,504 photos, 252 members
- Food Porn 680,209 photos, 50,833 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
20th July, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
23rd March, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC