Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 638 photos, 149 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,598 photos, 757 members
- Project Weather 641,689 photos, 94,038 members
- Palm Tree 10,556 photos, 1,716 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 1,855 photos, 278 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 53,896 photos, 2,285 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 748,093 photos, 28,083 members
- Babys and Kids 3,741 photos, 370 members
- Babies.. 3,202 photos, 638 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,411 photos, 150 members
- Instagram 148,949 photos, 8,357 members
- B&H Photo 36,484 photos, 6,699 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 319 photos, 23 members
- 52 Week Project 2,736 photos, 219 members
- 52 weeks project 57,983 photos, 3,755 members
- Wedding Photography Business 38,971 photos, 6,279 members
- Hockey 29,903 photos, 2,766 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,418 photos, 387 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 5,364 photos, 359 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,370 photos, 491 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 23 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 222 photos, 54 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 13 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 13,617 photos, 465 members
- Empty Seats 59,127 photos, 21,225 members
- BestOfDetroit 4,648 photos, 104 members
- Hawaii Paradise 60,659 photos, 2,881 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,423 photos, 457 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,975 photos, 6,058 members
- Michigan Business Photos 76 photos, 42 members
- Flickr Video Awards 736 photos, 257 members
- The Film and Video Movement 4,356 photos, 779 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 23,541 photos, 6,893 members
- CLOSED TEMPORARELY 99,808 photos, 6,860 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 156,866 photos, 3,585 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 50,755 photos, 3,250 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 320,892 photos, 16,440 members
- Beautiful Light 1,523,251 photos, 60,233 members
- Flare Fridays 10,380 photos, 1,853 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,878 photos, 1,194 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,768 photos, 155 members
- Frames au Naturel 11,516 photos, 1,345 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 332,939 photos, 11,826 members
- Art of Urbex 144,446 photos, 4,232 members
- Snow Flakes Only 302 photos, 65 members
- michigan snow 2,503 photos, 104 members
- Blue Monday 37,908 photos, 2,290 members
- fiftytwo 2,513 photos, 248 members
- Food Porn 791,777 photos, 63,189 members
- TOTW Closed 13,519 photos, 529 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC