Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 638 photos, 150 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,548 photos, 758 members
- Project Weather 643,478 photos, 93,955 members
- Palm Tree 10,398 photos, 1,707 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 1,809 photos, 275 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 53,165 photos, 2,272 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 743,610 photos, 28,008 members
- Babys and Kids 3,734 photos, 370 members
- Babies.. 3,097 photos, 616 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,412 photos, 151 members
- Instagram 148,556 photos, 8,355 members
- B&H Photo 36,525 photos, 6,698 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 319 photos, 23 members
- 52 Week Project 2,736 photos, 219 members
- 52 weeks project 57,590 photos, 3,754 members
- Wedding Photography Business 38,431 photos, 6,188 members
- Hockey 29,666 photos, 2,763 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,411 photos, 385 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 5,308 photos, 358 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,370 photos, 491 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 23 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 221 photos, 55 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 13 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 13,412 photos, 465 members
- Empty Seats 58,912 photos, 21,070 members
- BestOfDetroit 4,613 photos, 104 members
- Hawaii Paradise 60,540 photos, 2,866 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,423 photos, 457 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,916 photos, 6,037 members
- Michigan Business Photos 76 photos, 42 members
- Flickr Video Awards 728 photos, 255 members
- The Film and Video Movement 4,272 photos, 773 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 23,215 photos, 6,879 members
- Zen Enlightenment 99,168 photos, 6,828 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 151,564 photos, 3,528 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 49,782 photos, 3,233 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 319,120 photos, 16,394 members
- Beautiful Light 1,479,551 photos, 59,245 members
- Flare Fridays 10,315 photos, 1,848 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,831 photos, 1,194 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,745 photos, 155 members
- Frames au Naturel 11,366 photos, 1,336 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 328,524 photos, 11,767 members
- Art of Urbex 141,020 photos, 4,167 members
- Snow Flakes Only 303 photos, 65 members
- michigan snow 2,499 photos, 104 members
- Blue Monday 37,069 photos, 2,276 members
- fiftytwo 2,511 photos, 249 members
- Food Porn 788,530 photos, 62,994 members
- TOTW Closed 13,529 photos, 531 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC