Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 656 photos, 150 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,245 photos, 765 members
- Project Weather 645,449 photos, 92,173 members
- Palm Tree 9,275 photos, 1,626 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 1,295 photos, 249 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 48,158 photos, 2,215 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 699,119 photos, 27,602 members
- Babys and Kids 3,361 photos, 361 members
- Babies.. 2,389 photos, 487 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,291 photos, 151 members
- Instagram 145,879 photos, 8,345 members
- B&H Photo 36,932 photos, 6,657 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 319 photos, 24 members
- 52 Week Project 2,775 photos, 222 members
- 52 weeks project 54,624 photos, 3,707 members
- Wedding Photography Business 34,719 photos, 5,604 members
- Hockey 29,037 photos, 2,718 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,258 photos, 380 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 4,973 photos, 356 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,384 photos, 496 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 24 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 222 photos, 55 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 14 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 12,391 photos, 469 members
- Empty Seats 57,029 photos, 19,550 members
- BestOfDetroit 4,225 photos, 104 members
- Hawaii Paradise 56,203 photos, 2,707 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,434 photos, 460 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,626 photos, 5,929 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Video Awards 685 photos, 252 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,979 photos, 741 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,269 photos, 6,756 members
- Zen Enlightenment 96,551 photos, 6,655 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 124,468 photos, 3,213 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 43,361 photos, 3,119 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 310,411 photos, 16,172 members
- Beautiful Light 1,241,382 photos, 52,078 members
- Flare Fridays 9,935 photos, 1,804 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,649 photos, 1,189 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,750 photos, 152 members
- Frames au Naturel 10,490 photos, 1,308 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 301,659 photos, 11,343 members
- Art of Urbex 124,252 photos, 3,824 members
- Snow Flakes Only 292 photos, 63 members
- michigan snow 2,446 photos, 101 members
- Blue Monday 32,766 photos, 2,201 members
- fiftytwo 2,482 photos, 249 members
- Food Porn 764,982 photos, 60,926 members
- TOTW Closed 13,729 photos, 543 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC