Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 642 photos, 149 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,395 photos, 762 members
- Project Weather 645,200 photos, 93,667 members
- Palm Tree 10,150 photos, 1,684 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 1,757 photos, 268 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 51,872 photos, 2,253 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 731,039 photos, 27,904 members
- Babys and Kids 3,712 photos, 371 members
- Babies.. 3,605 photos, 564 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,390 photos, 151 members
- Instagram 147,851 photos, 8,361 members
- B&H Photo 36,752 photos, 6,685 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 319 photos, 24 members
- 52 Week Project 2,774 photos, 220 members
- 52 weeks project 56,900 photos, 3,744 members
- Wedding Photography Business 36,864 photos, 5,997 members
- Hockey 29,456 photos, 2,750 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,405 photos, 386 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 5,132 photos, 358 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,370 photos, 493 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 23 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 221 photos, 55 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 13 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 12,978 photos, 468 members
- Empty Seats 58,389 photos, 20,774 members
- BestOfDetroit 4,472 photos, 104 members
- Hawaii Paradise 59,512 photos, 2,811 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,426 photos, 459 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,812 photos, 6,007 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 40 members
- Flickr Video Awards 713 photos, 256 members
- The Film and Video Movement 4,168 photos, 759 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,847 photos, 6,853 members
- Zen Enlightenment 98,141 photos, 6,771 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 141,734 photos, 3,419 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 47,953 photos, 3,207 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 316,295 photos, 16,331 members
- Beautiful Light 1,390,380 photos, 57,183 members
- Flare Fridays 10,153 photos, 1,831 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,763 photos, 1,194 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,701 photos, 154 members
- Frames au Naturel 11,085 photos, 1,330 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 320,500 photos, 11,657 members
- Art of Urbex 135,223 photos, 4,061 members
- Snow Flakes Only 302 photos, 64 members
- michigan snow 2,498 photos, 104 members
- Blue Monday 35,426 photos, 2,259 members
- fiftytwo 2,506 photos, 249 members
- Food Porn 781,151 photos, 62,451 members
- TOTW Closed 13,550 photos, 536 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC