Why hello there... thanks for coming this far.
My name is Ken... I've been a photography addict for quite some time... my first camera was an old 110 film camera before stepping up and playing with my fathers 35mm Minolta. Since then? With the revolution of technology and my interest for having more fun and capturing more... I have been able to build up a great passion for great photos.
Luckily for me it has built into starting my own photography business in the early parts of 2010.
I now shoot weddings, engagements, family photos, etc... I enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would. :)
I'm born from the suburbs of the city of Detroit. And I love the city of Detroit... even with all of the bad press it gets.
There is so much to this wonderful city that no one wants to write about that the media always is able to focus on the negative parts of it all. If you want to talk trash, save it. Detroit is a great city that has a great foundation... it just needs the right people to help it out. So if you want to talk trash about the city of Detroit, go elsewhere and bother someone else.
- TPW Project 52 : A Year in Song 655 photos, 153 members
- Applauding Talent Around the World 14,041 photos, 774 members
- Project Weather 517,119 photos, 80,236 members
- Palm Tree 8,218 photos, 1,526 members
- palm trees… always in my heart 890 photos, 216 members
- Canon SX40 to SX60 and other Canon SX Bridge Cameras 42,694 photos, 2,109 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 640,383 photos, 26,751 members
- Babys and Kids 3,338 photos, 353 members
- Babies.. 1,459 photos, 304 members
- 100 Possibilities Project 7,401 photos, 152 members
- Instagram 144,180 photos, 8,291 members
- B&H Photo 36,894 photos, 6,527 members
- 52 weeks - one a week - No Theme 322 photos, 25 members
- 52 Week Project 2,670 photos, 213 members
- 52 weeks project 50,530 photos, 3,501 members
- Wedding Photography Business 30,165 photos, 4,785 members
- Hockey 28,074 photos, 2,658 members
- NHL Hockey Shots 8,200 photos, 376 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 4,696 photos, 354 members
- Canon PowerShot S5-IS: macro & super macro 5,389 photos, 499 members
- Exposure.Detroit at The Woodbridge Pub 7 photos, 22 members
- the (troubled) life and times of Gassy 128 photos, 29 members
- Exposure.Detroit - Woodward:Mile by Mile 220 photos, 56 members
- A little trip up north... 66 photos, 14 members
- Southeast Michigan Photographers 11,659 photos, 473 members
- Empty Seats 55,400 photos, 16,941 members
- BestOfDetroit 3,852 photos, 102 members
- Hawaii Paradise 50,319 photos, 2,497 members
- Beautifully Newborn 2,457 photos, 448 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 28,064 photos, 5,764 members
- Michigan Business Photos 75 photos, 41 members
- Flickr Video Awards 653 photos, 246 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,629 photos, 709 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 24,518 photos, 6,584 members
- Zen Enlightenment -re-OPEN 94,108 photos, 6,432 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 99,501 photos, 2,793 members
- Wild Life Shots (POST 1 Comment 2) Join Contest : FOX ~ 38,513 photos, 3,004 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 298,546 photos, 15,823 members
- Beautiful Light 990,579 photos, 40,147 members
- Flare Fridays 9,559 photos, 1,748 members
- The Flickr Broken Hearts Group 5,482 photos, 1,191 members
- A Brighter Detroit 2,587 photos, 143 members
- Frames au Naturel 9,667 photos, 1,282 members
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 268,850 photos, 10,569 members
- Art of Urbex 102,500 photos, 3,333 members
- Snow Flakes Only 273 photos, 63 members
- michigan snow 2,406 photos, 99 members
- Blue Monday 28,647 photos, 2,135 members
- fiftytwo 2,507 photos, 252 members
- Food Porn 734,873 photos, 57,327 members
daily pleasure says:
"Ken is one of the nicest people I know, and of course one of the coolest too! His photography is so honest and wonderful, really a pleasure to look at. It's always an adventure to go shoot with him, keep up the good work!"
July 20th, 2009
Buzz Click Photography says:
"Inventive.. creative and just damn cool. I salute KC Jacoby! Whether he is photographing himself, a cat or a red wings jersey, he always makes it more interesting. I feel like I'm living his life through his photostream because I don't think the man is ever without his camera!
The guy is so down to earth and fun to hang out with. I'm proud to have met Ken, and appreciate what I learn about life, art, and myself every time I visit his stream!"
March 23rd, 2008
- Ken J.
- August 2005
- Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Kc Jacoby Photography LLC