We are Kaya responsible travel, an ethical travel company with a focus on volunteering abroad. We work across Central and South America, Asia and Africa on a range of projects. Our projects can be broadly split them into community, environmental, wildlife and working with kids. You can do anything from manta ray and whale shark conservation while earning your PADI in Mozambique to working with young offenders in the Philippines.
Kaya’s mission is to promote sustainable social, environmental and economic development, empower communities and cultivate educated, compassionate global citizens through responsible travel.
kayavolunteer's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- flickr (unofficial) 6,704,770 photos, 120,587 members
- European cities and landscapes. 89,413 photos, 2,563 members
- The Portrait Group 3,056,464 photos, 166,750 members
- B&W 5,370,205 photos, 230,856 members
- Black and White 6,599,854 photos, 362,058 members
- All People 4,137,887 photos, 119,480 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,986,123 photos, 94,460 members
- Animal Planet 1,099,137 photos, 77,883 members
- * Travel Photography for World Nomads * 927,420 photos, 17,148 members
- The world through photography 872,164 photos, 22,551 members
- Lonely Planet 1,273,259 photos, 30,519 members
- We travel the World 1,456,430 photos, 49,409 members
- Travel Photography 5,261,781 photos, 152,612 members
kayavolunteer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Kaya Volunteer
- December 2008
- Kaya Responsible Travel