- running 38,926 photos, 4,967 members
- La Vida Buena 3,058 photos, 407 members
- Canon EOS 60D - Official Group 621,280 photos, 16,286 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,872 photos, 507 members
- artland 1,093,214 photos, 41,776 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,236 members
- digi design 4 photos, 4 members
- BMW Enthusiasts 72,795 photos, 7,777 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 716,741 photos, 32,323 members
- Nikon D90 1,061,421 photos, 37,322 members
- Beautiful Summer (Outdoor Photos ONLY) 14,333 photos, 823 members
- Things that I hate about myself. 7 photos, 23 members
- Crazy Faces! - Closed. 0 photos, 505 members
- Creative Self Portraits 9,550 photos, 522 members
- the Wonderful World of Teenage Photographers 17,215 photos, 1,373 members
- 52 Weeks 61,326 photos, 6,103 members
- National Geographic Teens 1,628 photos, 151 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 220,457 photos, 14,135 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 4,387,862 photos, 118,332 members
- Outside Flickr 6,471 photos, 493 members
- The world through photography 744,193 photos, 21,417 members
- Manual Focus 266,525 photos, 4,612 members
- I LOVE THE OCEAN! 96,893 photos, 5,490 members
- Caribbean 58,681 photos, 3,982 members
- Now That's Interesting! 4,605 photos, 154 members
- Teen Style 77,406 photos, 5,879 members
- this is nikon art © 36,415 photos, 1,234 members
- Diptych & Triptych Gallery 49,308 photos, 4,758 members
- Teens with a Nikon 87,368 photos, 3,680 members
- FlickrCentral 9,427,427 photos, 265,505 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 514,502 photos, 25,678 members
- Beach Photography 589,803 photos, 73,466 members
- B&W 5,097,766 photos, 224,261 members
- beach lovers. . . 344,123 photos, 25,390 members
- Girl Photographers 967,450 photos, 38,404 members
- My Desk 6,632 photos, 4,765 members
- Teenage Photographers 889,935 photos, 34,877 members
"KateeeR's stuff is truly amazing. She was one of the ones to inspire me to get the D40 because of what she could do it. Each one of her photos are so unique--getting more interesting each time. Her shots are very creative and trust me you won't be bored when looking at her photostream!"
February 26th, 2009
"Kate is a Real girl. :P
I don't know how to describe it, but there's this edginess about her that makes her so entrancing. She has to be the coolest person I've met on flickr. Maybe she IS the only coolest person on flickr.
Kate's photography ability is grounded well and firm because although her photographs don't go through a lot of post-processing work, her photos don't need it. It's just amazing and beautiful as it ever was raw. From a nature shot to a portrait, everything seems well-executed and gorgeous. Kate's quirky but inspiring style is shown very clearly through those photos in her photostreams. Her photographs are taken in crazy angles that actually work better than those ordinary ones you see all around flickr, this makes her photographs all the more special.
She has been one very loyal and marvellous contact on my list. I love to read all her comments and she says what's on her mind exactly and directly. This makes it real fun when reading comments and she is very encouraging and I don't see anything really bad about her.
Kate is an incredibly awesome person. Period.
Lastly, two words: Extraordinary Awesomeness.
January 5th, 2009
- April 2008
- I am: