- Gluten-Free Fun 8,564 photos, 714 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 25,037 photos, 626 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,576 photos, 420 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 500 photos, 1,072 members
- Film in Baltimore 18,131 photos, 550 members
- Spotlight Seven 261 photos, 874 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,307,513 photos, 45,265 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,698 photos, 11,416 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,938 photos, 435 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,986 photos, 240 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,368,204 photos, 25,063 members
- Bitter Soul 21,012 photos, 1,856 members
- What's the Story? 9,117 photos, 484 members
- Emily Dickinson 852 photos, 106 members
- Baltimore 91,789 photos, 2,931 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,820 photos, 1,944 members
- FlickrCentral 9,208,885 photos, 279,539 members
- ...My Place.... 3,233 photos, 202 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 127,359 photos, 5,461 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 761 photos, 129 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,694 photos, 1,489 members
- agfa films 13,989 photos, 742 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 776,120 photos, 27,695 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 3,136 photos, 231 members
- Utata 466,872 photos, 28,469 members
- Black & white portraits 383,574 photos, 34,003 members
- On Film and In Focus 41,090 photos, 1,068 members
- Joy of Scala 1,235 photos, 305 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 10,296 photos, 1,289 members
- Ilford 132,929 photos, 8,881 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 201,177 photos, 14,216 members
- Black and White Photography 378,027 photos, 8,539 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 183,649 photos, 4,803 members
- Condemned! 466 photos, 136 members
- Low light photography 223,077 photos, 9,720 members
- NIKON Gears 199,931 photos, 3,179 members
- Grain is Good 488,851 photos, 16,286 members
- I Shoot Film 2,593,441 photos, 110,127 members
- White and Black Photography 1,217,696 photos, 35,343 members
- Tübingen 6,552 photos, 333 members
- Stuttgart 28,680 photos, 1,770 members
living chess says:
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
axiomatic street says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
gaudy yak says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.