- Gluten-Free Fun 8,293 photos, 724 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 25,456 photos, 649 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,601 photos, 423 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 462 photos, 1,080 members
- Film in Baltimore 17,103 photos, 545 members
- Spotlight Seven 280 photos, 889 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,162,797 photos, 42,934 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,640 photos, 11,385 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,751 photos, 423 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,998 photos, 244 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,180,020 photos, 24,038 members
- Bitter Soul 19,286 photos, 1,834 members
- What's the Story? 8,536 photos, 488 members
- Emily Dickinson 790 photos, 103 members
- Baltimore 88,393 photos, 2,897 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,870 photos, 1,979 members
- FlickrCentral 9,426,257 photos, 262,815 members
- ...My Place.... 3,142 photos, 199 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 126,246 photos, 5,376 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 765 photos, 128 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,340 photos, 1,483 members
- agfa films 11,727 photos, 614 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 787,422 photos, 28,092 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 2,188 photos, 229 members
- Utata 457,692 photos, 27,595 members
- Black & white portraits 381,085 photos, 33,386 members
- On Film and In Focus 34,446 photos, 992 members
- Joy of Scala 1,198 photos, 305 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,923 photos, 1,287 members
- Ilford 116,178 photos, 7,780 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 183,235 photos, 13,526 members
- Black and White Photography 325,700 photos, 8,005 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 171,847 photos, 4,707 members
- Condemned! 472 photos, 137 members
- Low light photography 201,567 photos, 9,301 members
- NIKON Gears 162,422 photos, 3,056 members
- Grain is Good 443,039 photos, 15,778 members
- I Shoot Film 2,539,092 photos, 105,057 members
- White and Black Photography 1,006,366 photos, 29,922 members
- Tübingen 6,087 photos, 323 members
- Stuttgart 25,796 photos, 1,683 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
J. E. Coleman says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.