- Gluten-Free Fun 8,120 photos, 719 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 25,517 photos, 655 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,601 photos, 421 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 453 photos, 1,081 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,968 photos, 545 members
- Spotlight Seven 281 photos, 893 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,122,023 photos, 42,487 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,577 photos, 11,377 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,680 photos, 414 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,994 photos, 245 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,137,862 photos, 23,708 members
- Bitter Soul 18,749 photos, 1,818 members
- What's the Story? 8,437 photos, 485 members
- Emily Dickinson 523 photos, 99 members
- Baltimore 87,914 photos, 2,885 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,873 photos, 1,983 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,392 photos, 259,415 members
- ...My Place.... 3,141 photos, 197 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 126,509 photos, 5,356 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 765 photos, 128 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,353 photos, 1,479 members
- agfa films 11,221 photos, 592 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 789,308 photos, 28,148 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,812 photos, 230 members
- Utata 457,782 photos, 27,418 members
- Black & white portraits 376,382 photos, 33,195 members
- On Film and In Focus 33,281 photos, 970 members
- Joy of Scala 1,184 photos, 301 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,818 photos, 1,281 members
- Ilford 112,187 photos, 7,568 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 178,291 photos, 13,371 members
- Black and White Photography 315,148 photos, 7,858 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 170,921 photos, 4,681 members
- Condemned! 450 photos, 136 members
- Low light photography 195,440 photos, 9,167 members
- NIKON Gears 154,864 photos, 3,003 members
- Grain is Good 433,665 photos, 15,647 members
- I Shoot Film 2,512,925 photos, 104,131 members
- White and Black Photography 962,245 photos, 28,725 members
- Tübingen 5,998 photos, 319 members
- Stuttgart 25,252 photos, 1,655 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
J. E. Coleman says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.