- Gluten-Free Fun 7,573 photos, 700 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 27,326 photos, 683 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,682 photos, 420 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 486 photos, 1,081 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,054 photos, 534 members
- Spotlight Seven 282 photos, 904 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,889,144 photos, 40,037 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,534 photos, 11,296 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,159 photos, 397 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,952 photos, 245 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 906,569 photos, 21,433 members
- Bitter Soul 15,734 photos, 1,733 members
- What's the Story? 8,192 photos, 475 members
- Emily Dickinson 515 photos, 97 members
- Baltimore 83,863 photos, 2,835 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,914 photos, 1,994 members
- FlickrCentral 9,076,111 photos, 240,299 members
- ...My Place.... 3,105 photos, 191 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 123,517 photos, 5,260 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 757 photos, 127 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 65,921 photos, 1,480 members
- agfa films 9,453 photos, 493 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 800,616 photos, 28,299 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,684 photos, 224 members
- Utata 444,141 photos, 25,989 members
- Black & white portraits 348,373 photos, 31,749 members
- On Film and In Focus 26,476 photos, 856 members
- Joy of Scala 1,157 photos, 295 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,575 photos, 1,271 members
- Ilford 95,178 photos, 6,660 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 146,512 photos, 11,215 members
- Black and White Photography 253,705 photos, 6,873 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 154,657 photos, 4,517 members
- Condemned! 329 photos, 135 members
- Low light photography 164,987 photos, 8,378 members
- NIKON Gears 119,470 photos, 2,699 members
- Grain is Good 375,115 photos, 14,806 members
- I Shoot Film 2,370,760 photos, 97,840 members
- White and Black Photography 746,470 photos, 24,853 members
- Tübingen 5,550 photos, 300 members
- Stuttgart 22,467 photos, 1,525 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
midnight commander says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.