- Gluten-Free Fun 7,376 photos, 687 members
- Prime Of Your Life 25,004 photos, 601 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,532 photos, 408 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 476 photos, 1,093 members
- Film in Baltimore 13,935 photos, 509 members
- Spotlight Seven 282 photos, 921 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,568,176 photos, 35,847 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 74,653 photos, 11,121 members
- Baltimore Black and White 7,874 photos, 362 members
- Theories about abandon. 3,040 photos, 250 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 626,992 photos, 17,008 members
- Bitter Soul 12,736 photos, 1,611 members
- What's the Story? 7,880 photos, 468 members
- Emily Dickinson 480 photos, 95 members
- Baltimore 78,736 photos, 2,705 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 4,038 photos, 2,012 members
- FlickrCentral 7,145,291 photos, 206,993 members
- ...My Place.... 3,076 photos, 187 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 119,336 photos, 5,061 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 746 photos, 126 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 64,906 photos, 1,467 members
- agfa films 7,318 photos, 380 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 826,126 photos, 28,402 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,486 photos, 208 members
- Utata 417,270 photos, 24,182 members
- Black & white portraits 314,996 photos, 29,368 members
- On Film and In Focus 20,845 photos, 723 members
- Joy of Scala 1,005 photos, 283 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 8,781 photos, 1,271 members
- Ilford 79,568 photos, 5,728 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 121,417 photos, 7,514 members
- Black and White Photography 191,139 photos, 5,471 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 135,666 photos, 4,197 members
- Condemned! 247 photos, 137 members
- Low light photography 131,483 photos, 7,241 members
- NIKON Gears 86,282 photos, 2,349 members
- Grain is Good 295,161 photos, 13,278 members
- I Shoot Film 2,168,796 photos, 88,522 members
- White and Black Photography 518,881 photos, 18,788 members
- Tübingen 4,926 photos, 264 members
- Stuttgart 19,050 photos, 1,323 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
19th October, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
7th December, 2007
midnight commander says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
14th August, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
7th January, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
29th May, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.