- Gluten-Free Fun 7,806 photos, 707 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 27,420 photos, 676 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,621 photos, 423 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 356 photos, 1,080 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,526 photos, 541 members
- Spotlight Seven 282 photos, 899 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,982,260 photos, 41,066 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,536 photos, 11,321 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,347 photos, 407 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,962 photos, 245 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 999,655 photos, 22,556 members
- Bitter Soul 16,984 photos, 1,773 members
- What's the Story? 8,269 photos, 484 members
- Emily Dickinson 519 photos, 98 members
- Baltimore 85,545 photos, 2,867 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,903 photos, 1,992 members
- FlickrCentral 9,498,570 photos, 249,426 members
- ...My Place.... 3,131 photos, 193 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 124,662 photos, 5,311 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 755 photos, 128 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,008 photos, 1,483 members
- agfa films 10,143 photos, 529 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 795,138 photos, 28,237 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,736 photos, 228 members
- Utata 449,686 photos, 26,693 members
- Black & white portraits 359,170 photos, 32,479 members
- On Film and In Focus 28,830 photos, 908 members
- Joy of Scala 1,169 photos, 294 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,619 photos, 1,277 members
- Ilford 101,797 photos, 7,038 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 156,095 photos, 12,196 members
- Black and White Photography 276,055 photos, 7,314 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 159,161 photos, 4,586 members
- Condemned! 417 photos, 135 members
- Low light photography 178,318 photos, 8,733 members
- NIKON Gears 131,340 photos, 2,813 members
- Grain is Good 397,662 photos, 15,188 members
- I Shoot Film 2,429,523 photos, 100,742 members
- White and Black Photography 833,111 photos, 26,677 members
- Tübingen 5,748 photos, 312 members
- Stuttgart 23,597 photos, 1,582 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
J. E. Coleman says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.