- Gluten-Free Fun 8,212 photos, 724 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 25,498 photos, 652 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,599 photos, 423 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 460 photos, 1,083 members
- Film in Baltimore 17,028 photos, 545 members
- Spotlight Seven 281 photos, 892 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,142,429 photos, 42,727 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,594 photos, 11,384 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,702 photos, 419 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,998 photos, 244 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,159,869 photos, 23,880 members
- Bitter Soul 18,898 photos, 1,825 members
- What's the Story? 8,492 photos, 485 members
- Emily Dickinson 530 photos, 103 members
- Baltimore 88,151 photos, 2,890 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,872 photos, 1,981 members
- FlickrCentral 9,428,663 photos, 261,057 members
- ...My Place.... 3,141 photos, 198 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 126,402 photos, 5,370 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 765 photos, 128 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,394 photos, 1,481 members
- agfa films 11,454 photos, 594 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 788,381 photos, 28,118 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,928 photos, 229 members
- Utata 458,635 photos, 27,524 members
- Black & white portraits 378,939 photos, 33,308 members
- On Film and In Focus 33,883 photos, 985 members
- Joy of Scala 1,197 photos, 304 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,854 photos, 1,283 members
- Ilford 114,184 photos, 7,664 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 180,999 photos, 13,461 members
- Black and White Photography 320,620 photos, 7,935 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 172,465 photos, 4,697 members
- Condemned! 460 photos, 137 members
- Low light photography 198,437 photos, 9,227 members
- NIKON Gears 158,766 photos, 3,021 members
- Grain is Good 438,829 photos, 15,707 members
- I Shoot Film 2,526,360 photos, 104,595 members
- White and Black Photography 984,420 photos, 29,272 members
- Tübingen 6,040 photos, 320 members
- Stuttgart 25,565 photos, 1,668 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
J. E. Coleman says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.