- Gluten-Free Fun 7,525 photos, 700 members
- Prime Of Your Life 27,484 photos, 640 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,763 photos, 421 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 486 photos, 1,087 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,268 photos, 517 members
- Spotlight Seven 281 photos, 912 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,775,928 photos, 38,528 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,283 photos, 11,246 members
- Baltimore Black and White 7,884 photos, 381 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,930 photos, 246 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 795,518 photos, 19,947 members
- Bitter Soul 14,561 photos, 1,685 members
- What's the Story? 8,093 photos, 472 members
- Emily Dickinson 501 photos, 98 members
- Baltimore 80,787 photos, 2,771 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,949 photos, 1,999 members
- FlickrCentral 8,287,978 photos, 226,624 members
- ...My Place.... 3,097 photos, 188 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 122,089 photos, 5,174 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 743 photos, 126 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 65,645 photos, 1,475 members
- agfa films 8,771 photos, 443 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 810,912 photos, 28,399 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,632 photos, 221 members
- Utata 436,533 photos, 25,137 members
- Black & white portraits 335,580 photos, 30,792 members
- On Film and In Focus 23,896 photos, 792 members
- Joy of Scala 1,127 photos, 290 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,432 photos, 1,272 members
- Ilford 89,517 photos, 6,201 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 131,831 photos, 9,446 members
- Black and White Photography 226,581 photos, 6,313 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 147,939 photos, 4,374 members
- Condemned! 296 photos, 134 members
- Low light photography 152,241 photos, 7,922 members
- NIKON Gears 103,579 photos, 2,543 members
- Grain is Good 345,887 photos, 14,265 members
- I Shoot Film 2,306,045 photos, 93,752 members
- White and Black Photography 644,366 photos, 22,277 members
- Tübingen 5,313 photos, 291 members
- Stuttgart 21,281 photos, 1,463 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
midnight commander says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.