- Gluten-Free Fun 7,616 photos, 704 members
- Prime Of Your Life [FixedFocalized] 27,542 photos, 692 members
- SOLIDARITY Against 40 YEARS of Occupation in Palestine 5,683 photos, 421 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 365 photos, 1,084 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,184 photos, 538 members
- Spotlight Seven 282 photos, 903 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,909,873 photos, 40,265 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,597 photos, 11,291 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,229 photos, 398 members
- Theories about abandon. 2,955 photos, 245 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 926,817 photos, 21,680 members
- Bitter Soul 16,020 photos, 1,748 members
- What's the Story? 8,255 photos, 478 members
- Emily Dickinson 516 photos, 97 members
- Baltimore 84,293 photos, 2,845 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,908 photos, 1,994 members
- FlickrCentral 9,234,207 photos, 242,826 members
- ...My Place.... 3,106 photos, 191 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 123,764 photos, 5,270 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 754 photos, 127 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,004 photos, 1,481 members
- agfa films 9,594 photos, 499 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 799,042 photos, 28,285 members
- hardcore/punk 1990s style 1,705 photos, 227 members
- Utata 445,550 photos, 26,134 members
- Black & white portraits 350,892 photos, 31,946 members
- On Film and In Focus 26,881 photos, 870 members
- Joy of Scala 1,157 photos, 295 members
- ßlack & Ŵhite 9,588 photos, 1,272 members
- Ilford 96,474 photos, 6,739 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 148,730 photos, 11,432 members
- Black and White Photography 258,620 photos, 6,971 members
- 35mm blackandwhite 155,806 photos, 4,528 members
- Condemned! 357 photos, 135 members
- Low light photography 167,670 photos, 8,450 members
- NIKON Gears 122,075 photos, 2,716 members
- Grain is Good 379,910 photos, 14,876 members
- I Shoot Film 2,382,859 photos, 98,457 members
- White and Black Photography 765,804 photos, 25,245 members
- Tübingen 5,599 photos, 307 members
- Stuttgart 22,717 photos, 1,537 members
"kate's photos are an index of life's Big and small moments... and tell the story of a thoughtful, authentic, insightful soul. a beautiful stream from a beautiful person."
October 19th, 2008
Robby Garbett says:
"What a breath of fresh east coast air is the artist known as ...kranich. Lovely, soulful images full of joy and love and life. Timeless they are, apparently effortless but testament to a heartfelt skill with the lens."
December 7th, 2007
midnight commander says:
"As much as I love Kate's photographs, what first caught me (and holds me) is the combination of her photos with her prose. She wields them like a double-edged sword; it's almost impossible to consider one without considering the other."
August 14th, 2007
"i'm the worlds biggest kate crane groupie. her photography is absolutely inspirational and makes me quite jealous most of the time."
January 7th, 2007
"Despite of not knowing Kate personally, all i want to do is buy her a cup of coffee and hear about how, with t he camera she inherited, she started to document the world around her, not only on words. Then, shell treat me with veggie ice cream while we walk our doggies. That, if my doggie is allowed to come into the states, otherwise, ill just have to borrow a husky.
Kate is a mixture of cool punk radness, smart and wicked-cool sense of humoured dudette, doggie lover, supergood writer and amazing-eye-photographer. I wish i could get the chance to hang out with her since, as I said, she's good friendship material."
May 29th, 2006
- November 2005
- the city that reads.
- another city that reads.