I am a Swede living and working in Denmark.
I like travelling, and during the last couple of years I've been able to go abroad at least once a year. I tend to take some more interesting shots when I am out travelling.
I've come to get a set of equipment that can do what I want to be able to do. For me, it's important to have a portable set of equipment, so that I can easily take it with me on my back.
That being said, I think most magazines and most amateur photographers are paying too much attention on gear and too little on images.
I have been focusing a lot on digital workflow and automated archiving and backup of my photos. Have you got all your pictures backed up?
Please skip the copyright watermark on your pictures. First of all, nobody is going to steal your picture if it's not really really good. We are all amateurs, relax man. Second; it distracts the eye from enjoying the composition. Third; if somebody were to steal your really awesomely good picture, they could easily clone your watermark away anyways.
Besides that, Copyright needs to grow up. All of my images are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike. I see it as an experiment. I know, nobody is going to use my images anyways, but IF ;)
Photos of Björn Söderqvist (11)
- Black Dog Collective 727 photos, 515 members
- Worldwide Photowalk 2010 - Malmö, Sweden 156 photos, 23 members
- Raindrop Design 326 photos, 151 members
- 14 mm - makroskopet 16 photos, 15 members
- Copenhagen Carnival (Københavns Karneval) 1,011 photos, 107 members
- Zombie Walk 8,513 photos, 348 members
- 14 mm - Konstskylten 17 photos, 11 members
- Zoologisk Have/Copenhagen Zoo 2,474 photos, 136 members
- Something's Missing 540 photos, 68 members
- Kaizers Orchestra 384 photos, 62 members
- Copenhagen Pride Parade 2008 29 photos, 12 members
- Udfordr! __DØD__ 616 photos, 159 members
- Svenska Amatörfotografer 319,720 photos, 4,662 members
- URLs 171 photos, 139 members
- Danske Statsbaner (DSB) 2,309 photos, 136 members
- Obskur tekst 982 photos, 78 members
- Copenhagen Photowalking Hub 1,506 photos, 495 members
- 14 mm - Malmöfestivalen 120 photos, 10 members
- Patterns 24,997 photos, 1,765 members
- Zoo 276,516 photos, 12,230 members
- Animals of Copenhagen Zoo 1,424 photos, 86 members
- Frederiksberg 1,191 photos, 67 members
- 14 mm 420 photos, 23 members
- waters of copenhagen 994 photos, 125 members
- Copenhagen Metro [www.m.dk] 446 photos, 115 members
- Copenhagen at night 1,568 photos, 637 members
- Malmö 1,185 photos, 83 members
- Turning Torso 810 photos, 243 members
Björn Söderqvist doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Björn Söderqvist
- May 2005
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Frontend developer
- Söderqvist Foto