My Name is Nick K.D. Chaleunphone. My full give name is Nick (Nilavong) Khamhou Dethoudom Chaleunphone. I’m sometimes called Nicky around my family and friends. My Laotian given name is Nilavong, which is a Laotian girls name and it was given to me at birth by my parents. I’m from the state of Connecticut, USA. I am 38 years old. I’m from Laos but was born in Thailand in a refugee camp where my folks escaped Laos during the Vietnam war. I am a Firefighter/EMT. Former member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary.
I’m a college student, majoring in History and social science. I hoping to someday end up working as a Flight Nurse, a Family Nurse Practitioner or even end up as a Physician Assistant.
- Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell 8,882 photos, 9,801 members
- Sukhoi Su-30 643 photos, 149 members
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force 3,374 photos, 224 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,577 photos, 2,037 members
- RAAF - Royal Australian Air Force 10,186 photos, 477 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,849 photos, 220 members
- Australian Military 6,889 photos, 280 members
- U.S. Women in the Military 1,147 photos, 587 members
- Semper Paratus -- The U.S. Coast Guard 6,537 photos, 867 members
- USCG: United States Coast Guard @ RyanErickson.com 1,178 photos, 159 members
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary Photos 700 photos, 92 members
Kamododragoon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2005
- Nicky's World