My Name is Nick K.D. Chaleunphone. My full give name is Nick (Nilavong) Khamhou Dethoudom Chaleunphone. I’m sometimes called Nicky around my family and friends. My Laotian given name is Nilavong, which is a Laotian girls name and it was given to me at birth by my parents. I’m from the state of Connecticut, USA. I am 38 years old. I’m from Laos but was born in Thailand in a refugee camp where my folks escaped Laos during the Vietnam war. I am a Firefighter/EMT. Former member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary.
I’m a college student, majoring in History and social science. I hoping to someday end up working as a Flight Nurse, a Family Nurse Practitioner or even end up as a Physician Assistant.
- Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell 8,680 photos, 9,747 members
- Sukhoi Su-30 700 photos, 161 members
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force 3,368 photos, 226 members
- Southwest Airlines 15,298 photos, 2,015 members
- RAAF - Royal Australian Air Force 10,743 photos, 498 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,622 photos, 229 members
- Australian Military 7,070 photos, 301 members
- U.S. Women in the Military 1,160 photos, 602 members
- Semper Paratus -- The U.S. Coast Guard 6,628 photos, 868 members
- USCG: United States Coast Guard @ RyanErickson.com 1,338 photos, 175 members
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary Photos 716 photos, 101 members
Kamododragoon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2005
- Nicky's World