My Name is Nick K.D. Chaleunphone. My full give name is Nick (Nilavong) Khamhou Dethoudom Chaleunphone. I’m sometimes called Nicky around my family and friends. My Laotian given name is Nilavong, which is a Laotian girls name and it was given to me at birth by my parents. I’m from the state of Connecticut, USA. I am 38 years old. I’m from Laos but was born in Thailand in a refugee camp where my folks escaped Laos during the Vietnam war. I am a Firefighter/EMT. Former member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary.
I’m a college student, majoring in History and social science. I hoping to someday end up working as a Flight Nurse, a Family Nurse Practitioner or even end up as a Physician Assistant.
- Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell 8,853 photos, 9,761 members
- Sukhoi Su-30 641 photos, 151 members
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force 3,370 photos, 224 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,546 photos, 2,027 members
- RAAF - Royal Australian Air Force 10,526 photos, 485 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,943 photos, 226 members
- Australian Military 7,111 photos, 288 members
- U.S. Women in the Military 1,157 photos, 589 members
- Semper Paratus -- The U.S. Coast Guard 6,583 photos, 866 members
- USCG: United States Coast Guard @ RyanErickson.com 1,226 photos, 164 members
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary Photos 701 photos, 99 members
Kamododragoon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2005
- Nicky's World