I reckon I am a man from Osaka.
Ordinary man like everywhere around the world.
Since I started working here in Lao PDR, my body seems not to accept cold weather. Despite the fact that I come from a quake prone country, I am scared of earthquakes. I like travelling, but I hate aero-planes. Things are contradiction, and always have two sides, bad and good. yeah in my life things are the same, happy and unpleasant.
No matter how I am happy or unhappy, I do my best and DO NOT want to regret what i am doing right now.
I change my screen name, please call me massa!
After March 2008, I left Vientiane and back to Japan.
I started working in Jakarta in May 2008 I suppose I will be in Jakarta for 2-3 years.
Recently I seldom update, but I love flower photos.
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,844,855 photos, 341,033 members
- FLOWERS 1,268,332 photos, 99,719 members
- Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers!! 13,882 photos, 3,489 members
- Sunflowers 13,791 photos, 3,751 members
- Galleried! 768 photos, 263 members
- Pokemon 14,266 photos, 971 members
- Beauty of Life 168,151 photos, 3,531 members
- My Amazing Shots! 971 photos, 158 members
- Unique Flickr 23,985 photos, 1,741 members
- Lover of nature 194,783 photos, 3,276 members
- Flickr Fuvahmulah 1,342 photos, 236 members
- Post one fave three (Admin invited or your best shots only) 144 photos, 120 members
- In Memories of Pre-1975 Vietnam Pics 9,254 photos, 735 members
- Flowers&Colors 126,884 photos, 8,517 members
- Flickr's Fantastic Flowers (3F) - please comment! 39,856 photos, 5,990 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 284,627 photos, 13,839 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 148,515 photos, 9,163 members
- Flowers Macro World - Feel free to join us! 313,243 photos, 21,449 members
- All Favourite Photos 30,093 photos, 3,372 members
- Fuvahmulah pics 915 photos, 168 members
- Scenic Areas or Photos in Rural Areas 78,473 photos, 2,556 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 460,925 photos, 13,853 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,569,949 photos, 82,360 members
- OUR WORLD THROUGH THE LENS 288 photos, 46 members
- Most livable city in East Asia 348 photos, 139 members
- The best of all categories ( most viewed, favorties or comments 322 photos, 77 members
- Day in picture 270 photos, 59 members
- People of Thailand 19,109 photos, 452 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 877 photos, 22,610 members
- Thailand Upcountry: Rural Thailand 12,123 photos, 1,085 members
- Buddhist Imagery 9,201 photos, 545 members
- Asian Dancers 3,205 photos, 412 members
- Thai Life Close-up 13,592 photos, 386 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 82,724 photos, 11,792 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,252 photos, 13,356 members
- Don't Eat That! 3,222 photos, 843 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,410 photos, 220 members
- " FLICKR Stars :: COMMENT OR BAN :: post 1 award 6: 330,546 photos, 18,287 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 490,176 photos, 63,431 members
- Vietnamese around the World 7,112 photos, 178 members
- Vietnam on Wheels 7,963 photos, 686 members
- Platinum Portraits 3,752 photos, 1,604 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,285 photos, 13,093 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,335,649 photos, 57,202 members
- Help Burma Now! 3,882 photos, 1,295 members
- Art Of Seeing 345 photos, 1,084 members
- Udon Thani Thailand 839 photos, 92 members
- My gallery space 0 photos, 150 members
- All from A to Z (Please Comment on atleast 3 images per Visit) 231,116 photos, 8,929 members
- Lightning 39,805 photos, 15,257 members
"Massa seems like a sensitive Japanese man who wants to make a real difference in the world. His snapshots are personal reflections, dreams, and memories, like photos of a road trip to samsara. I am enjoying his flickr stream."
September 21st, 2006
"Massa's photos are always a joy to view.
Besides his photos, I like his description a lot.
Whenever I read his description, I feel like I am reading a short story.
Thank u massa for taking time to show me another part of the world."
June 16th, 2006
- massa 我嫌日的冬
- December 2004
- Osaka, Japan