I reckon I am a man from Osaka.
Ordinary man like everywhere around the world.
Since I started working here in Lao PDR, my body seems not to accept cold weather. Despite the fact that I come from a quake prone country, I am scared of earthquakes. I like travelling, but I hate aero-planes. Things are contradiction, and always have two sides, bad and good. yeah in my life things are the same, happy and unpleasant.
No matter how I am happy or unhappy, I do my best and DO NOT want to regret what i am doing right now.
I change my screen name, please call me massa!
After March 2008, I left Vientiane and back to Japan.
I started working in Jakarta in May 2008 I suppose I will be in Jakarta for 2-3 years.
Recently I seldom update, but I love flower photos.
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,953,278 photos, 366,255 members
- FLOWERS 1,274,492 photos, 100,484 members
- Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers!! 14,128 photos, 3,519 members
- Sunflowers 14,074 photos, 3,807 members
- Galleried! 768 photos, 263 members
- Pokemon 14,808 photos, 970 members
- Beauty of Life 176,628 photos, 3,592 members
- My Amazing Shots! 971 photos, 158 members
- Unique Flickr 25,046 photos, 1,745 members
- Lover of nature 203,871 photos, 3,354 members
- Flickr Fuvahmulah 1,348 photos, 236 members
- Post one fave three (Admin invited or your best shots only) 143 photos, 120 members
- In Memories of Pre-1975 Vietnam Pics 9,389 photos, 772 members
- Flowers&Colors 130,291 photos, 8,652 members
- Flickr's Fantastic Flowers (3F) - please comment! 41,179 photos, 6,011 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 287,953 photos, 13,913 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 151,794 photos, 9,241 members
- Flowers Macro World - Feel free to join us! 322,698 photos, 21,770 members
- All Favourite Photos 30,476 photos, 3,388 members
- Fuvahmulah pics 915 photos, 167 members
- Scenic Areas or Photos in Rural Areas 81,097 photos, 2,592 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 464,224 photos, 13,852 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,631,842 photos, 83,087 members
- OUR WORLD THROUGH THE LENS 288 photos, 46 members
- Most livable city in East Asia 354 photos, 137 members
- The best of all categories ( most viewed, favorties or comments 322 photos, 77 members
- Day in picture 269 photos, 59 members
- People of Thailand 19,942 photos, 464 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 876 photos, 22,557 members
- Thailand Upcountry: Rural Thailand 12,507 photos, 1,112 members
- Buddhist Imagery 9,324 photos, 552 members
- Asian Dancers 3,333 photos, 418 members
- Thai Life Close-up 13,790 photos, 393 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 84,462 photos, 11,966 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,133 photos, 13,399 members
- Don't Eat That! 3,227 photos, 841 members
- Food you dare not taste (aka museum of scary food) 1,383 photos, 223 members
- " FLICKR Stars :: COMMENT OR BAN :: post 1 award 6: 332,246 photos, 18,317 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 489,433 photos, 63,507 members
- Vietnamese around the World 7,113 photos, 178 members
- Vietnam on Wheels 8,223 photos, 692 members
- Platinum Portraits 3,738 photos, 1,609 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,274 photos, 13,083 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,399,372 photos, 60,643 members
- Help Burma Now! 3,575 photos, 1,295 members
- Art Of Seeing 345 photos, 1,084 members
- Udon Thani Thailand 856 photos, 96 members
- My gallery space 0 photos, 149 members
- All from A to Z (Please Comment on atleast 3 images per Visit) 231,236 photos, 8,932 members
- Lightning 40,326 photos, 15,458 members
"Massa seems like a sensitive Japanese man who wants to make a real difference in the world. His snapshots are personal reflections, dreams, and memories, like photos of a road trip to samsara. I am enjoying his flickr stream."
September 21st, 2006
"Massa's photos are always a joy to view.
Besides his photos, I like his description a lot.
Whenever I read his description, I feel like I am reading a short story.
Thank u massa for taking time to show me another part of the world."
June 16th, 2006
- massa 我嫌日的冬
- December 2004
- Osaka, Japan