D76 is my fav developer. Now using digital about 50%.
Favorite cam- Hasselblad 500cm with 50,80,150mm lenses.
second favorite- Nikon D700/ D2x with 85/1.4mm & 50/1.2mm
third favorite- Canon G11 for the pocket go anywhere cam.
others I still use: mamiya 645 with a 70mm/2.8 lens, nikon F5,F4,F3,F2,FE2 and fujifilm instax mini.
Favorite dev tank-Kinderman with kinderman reels although I have other brands as well. Scanner I'm still using is an Epson 4990 and an Epson 1900 printer.I have two medium format enlargers that I don't really use now...but they can go back into service if needed. What is my favorite film? Well that is a hard question...but I would have to say kodak Tri-x, then fuji neopan 400...but I like them all and have a freezer full of large variety to play with.
- Black and White Film 471,947 photos, 12,201 members
- Mamiya RZ, RB, 7, Universal Press (6x7cm format) 34,070 photos, 2,550 members
- Let's shoot film... before it is too late 21,961 photos, 404 members
- Hasselblad 257,815 photos, 12,474 members
- film shooter 119,928 photos, 1,583 members
- Bikepacking (and ultralight bicycle touring) 1,988 photos, 516 members
"I really enjoy the images of k4zzt. It is a great thing to see a photographer whit an eye for documentary on Flickr. I wish there was more of us on Flickr."
July 1st, 2009
- July 2008