Jun Kumagai fine art prints at ImageKind.com (2007)
Blog: airborne cats (2006)
junku's Photo Galleries at pbase.com (2004)
Photos of junku (4)
- LEGO Album Covers 452 photos, 1,096 members
- juba exposition de photos 51,242 photos, 1,222 members
- Creative Without Borders... 51 photos, 13 members
- ｡˚ ◢Group wi†h Ҽxperience◣º° 3,403,007 photos, 438,505 members
- Flickr's pets (NO PEOPLE) 32,261 photos, 2,532 members
- MEDITERRANEAN QUILT, a big collective work of art. 721 photos, 280 members
- 6 Photos – SeriesGroup 68,387 photos, 5,285 members
- ausserlomografische opposition 75 photos, 20 members
- Manfrotto Official 55,610 photos, 2,637 members
- Something Personal 2,119 photos, 129 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,462 photos, 22,295 members
- Beach life and beaches 78,434 photos, 5,080 members
- hyggelig happy 13,091 photos, 556 members
- Say NO to the new Flickr logo 44 photos, 181 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,276 members
- ! **Quiet (not people) 61,072 photos, 4,123 members
- Curl Up with a Good Book 397 photos, 116 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 254,674 photos, 16,207 members
- BFFFs - Best Furry Friends Forever 52 photos, 10 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,449,039 photos, 37,760 members
- -The Cafe- 1,013,851 photos, 26,252 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,314,704 photos, 44,262 members
- B+W Do yourself 1,952 photos, 145 members
- Creative Photography Labs 52,611 photos, 2,084 members
- Family Weddings and Other Blessed Events 387 photos, 107 members
- FLICKR TURNS 5.25 - THE PARTY! 743 photos, 60 members
- Street Life - EAST 4,562 photos, 1,469 members
- Shop Interiors & Displays 1,963 photos, 346 members
- I♥Flickr 4,844 photos, 138 members
- I ♥ wireframes 1,046 photos, 3,098 members
- Talking lens 2,341 photos, 234 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 559 photos, 2,775 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 453,359 photos, 32,569 members
- * TRAVEL * (Please COMMENT with the CODE !) 284,656 photos, 8,279 members
- Tokyo Exhibitions 2,293 photos, 854 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,968 members
- INVITE ALL YOUR CONTACTS 33,508 photos, 3,496 members
- A goodbye kiss, you dog 453 photos, 1,081 members
- OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER NBA 62 photos, 179 members
- sırtçantam * my backpack 6,696 photos, 1,052 members
- Foto Roman - Photo Novel 17,496 photos, 1,405 members
- Tibiloo Tricote 276 photos, 159 members
- Snowboarding in Russia 404 photos, 180 members
- New school Ski in Russia 52 photos, 102 members
- PullipPedia - Melize 745 photos, 125 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 145,715 photos, 9,571 members
- Christmas Morning! 782 photos, 132 members
- Captured Moments In Time 363 photos, 112 members
- I am a photographer 29 photos, 691 members
- Queer Eye Candy 1,397 photos, 470 members
"Jun is my favorite Flickr stream ever. No one else even comes close."
February 14th, 2009
"Junku's photos are incredible pieces of art! Each photo tells a story of passion, intrigue, and care. I am always delighted to see new shots and relish over the past shots. If you haven't done so already, add this wonderful photographer to your personal favorites!"
November 16th, 2008
"when i saw your wonderful photos, i decided to have a cat,
i have a cat now :), arigato junku-chan"
April 9th, 2008
"Your kittypix are awesome sir!"
November 5th, 2007
Brie MacNeill ツ says:
October 19th, 2007
"I don't usually write testimonials, but Junku's photos are so fabulous. They just make me feel good!"
September 12th, 2007
"I love these photos, they keep me amused for ages and they are hilarious. Great work."
September 3rd, 2007
"Subarashi no corekushon desu. Atashino ichiban sukinamono : neko, tabemono to Nihon. (Gomenne, watashino nihongo wa saite, gambarimasu!) Yoroshiku ne."
August 31st, 2007
こんにちはキティ harajukuroxy アン says:
"Jun has the best eye for details and composition. I have many of his pictures as my Flickr favorites and every day I find that I am clicking through his photostream... If I am tired or have had a bad day, instantly I am transformed by images of Kin or Fuwari or his city photos or gorgeous flowers, just simply by the magic of his lens... Thank you Jun, for making your talent available to people like me to fully appreciate and love :)
See you later!
Anne aka roxy"
March 22nd, 2007
Julián Ortega Martínez says:
"His cats, his pictures, and his sensitivity are awesome!!!"
March 14th, 2007
"Takes the best cats photos ever! His cats are so beautiful too! Come take beautiful pics of my cat for me! lol"
January 16th, 2007
- Kemaha - says:
"If anyone says that all cat shots are boring, they obviously haven't seen Junku's photos. The images that he manages brilliantly to capture are astounding and funny as hell. Who said that cats can't fly? ;-)"
October 7th, 2006
"I completely agree with all of the above. I Love cats and I love Junku's photos."
August 7th, 2006
Kevin Steele says:
"In my first days of really exploring Flickr I found junku’s stream and his acrobatic cat spectacles. Right then and there I knew I loved Flickr. ¶ junku became my first contact and my first six favs. ¶ There are so many interesting pictures to look at on Flickr, but I will always want to look in on what junku points his camera at – whether it be stray cats, his own fab feline family or miscellaneous Japan."
May 23rd, 2006
"Either junku is a master photographer or there is a complete lack of gravity at his house! Do not drink soda or milk when viewing his photographs or you will surely have an unfortunate streaming nasal accident brought on by uncontrollable fits of laughter. His photostream's are nothing short of a fantastical magical journey at a level that would impress even Alice, from Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland"!"
August 9th, 2005
"Junku's photo sets make me smile and almost laugh! i love his cats and how playful they are! junku's love to his cats shows clearly in his pictures! when im feeling down, i just visit his airborne picture set, turn on the slideshow and smile! thank you junku for sharing your great pictures with us! im sure many people out there share the same opinion!"
July 31st, 2005
"Time after time I am in awe of the wonderful photos that Junku publishes here - without exception his cat photos make me smile, so no matter what mood I'm in I know that all I have to do is take a tour of his photostream and I feel so much better. Well done Junku, and please keep up the wonderful feelings your photos give to people :o)"
July 3rd, 2005
"whenever i'm feeling down, i go to junku's page and that reminds me how beautiful the world is. junku's cats definitley put a smile on my face and i even think about them before i go to bed. junku capture great moments that we all petlovers had with our animals. thanks alot sir, you are great. =)"
June 25th, 2005
nils ♫ says:
"We live so far apart .. other end of the world in fact. Junku is the master of the flying cats .. he likes cats .. like me .. so .. I like Junku!! and his photos
June 9th, 2005
"I am more of a dog person. (am allergic to cats)...but I cannot get enough of junku's cat pictures and consistently mark them as faves.
Capturing kids and animals is one of the hardest things in photography, in my opinion..and junku does so brilliantly. I'm a junku junkie! I hope he keeps on shootin' forever and making every one of my days light and bright!"
June 7th, 2005
"I love Fuwari!"
June 3rd, 2005
"Junku is for cats what Elliot Erwitt for dogs is."
May 31st, 2005
"Junko rocks, and his cats are awesome - I know my cats are VERY Jealous that they don't get the same kind of play time as Junko's cats... and a VERY talented photographer, to boot!"
May 23rd, 2005
"Junku is definitely great at capturing mesmerizing moments. To prove that point, I just need you to take a look at his "Airborne Cats" sets! I have never seen cats' photos with so much dynamic and life!!"
May 23rd, 2005
"His house is a cat's paradise! His girls just go crazy! As a result, Junku offers us a delightful set of cat's priceless momments..."
May 7th, 2005
"Junku makes so nice cat-shots! Love the pictures!"
May 7th, 2005
- April 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken