For the last few years I took all my photos with a yakumo megaimage 410. Now I have my first DSLR (a Nikon D40x) and am sooooo happy. Photography is "just" a hobby for me and I am still learning a lot. I love it because even when I'm walking around without my camera I learn to see a lot more details and to not walk blind through the world.
Thanks to everyone for commenting my photos. It's a great way to learn more about taking good or one day maybe even really good photos.
create your own visited country map
this is my most popular shot right now:
and the most interesting photo:
- Bonn International Photography Club 2,816 photos, 141 members
- Bonn 15,639 photos, 825 members
- *Challenge You* : Grandpa@50 Wins the Special Challenge! 109,376 photos, 6,673 members
- berlinflickrtreffen 11,117 photos, 533 members
- Flickr-Fotografen- Deutschland 1,215,112 photos, 15,793 members
"I´ve never seen so much colourful and interesting shots in one photostream! Jule go on!"
November 15th, 2007
- September 2006
- Halle (Saale), Germany
- I am:
- Female and Single