For the last few years I took all my photos with a yakumo megaimage 410. Now I have my first DSLR (a Nikon D40x) and am sooooo happy. Photography is "just" a hobby for me and I am still learning a lot. I love it because even when I'm walking around without my camera I learn to see a lot more details and to not walk blind through the world.
Thanks to everyone for commenting my photos. It's a great way to learn more about taking good or one day maybe even really good photos.
create your own visited country map
this is my most popular shot right now:
and the most interesting photo:
- Bonn International Photography Club 2,327 photos, 135 members
- Bonn 11,804 photos, 698 members
- *Challenge You* The 86th Special Challenge: We Have Winners! 104,826 photos, 6,634 members
- berlinflickrtreffen 8,125 photos, 528 members
- Flickr-Fotografen- Deutschland 640,768 photos, 11,549 members
"I´ve never seen so much colourful and interesting shots in one photostream! Jule go on!"
November 15th, 2007
- September 2006
- Halle (Saale), Germany
- I am:
- Female and Single