This is a reminder to anyone who chooses to use my photographs on their website. Here are the "Rules from Flickr" - "Do link back to Flickr when you post your photos elsewhere.
The Flickr service makes it possible to post images hosted on Flickr to outside web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display images hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo back to its photo page on Flickr."
I live in Hahira, Georgia, USA. I'm a retired elementary teacher who loves to travel, surf the Internet, take photos, and sing/play Christian music.
- Art Climbers 14,990 photos, 1,815 members
- 365 Days 2018 1,643 photos, 13 members
- 365 Days 2017 3,348 photos, 16 members
- 366 Days 2016 3,348 photos, 16 members
- 365 Days 2015 2,655 photos, 12 members
- 365 Days 2014 3,764 photos, 25 members
- Visit Kansas City 6,965 photos, 257 members
- 365 Days 2013 2,637 photos, 22 members
- Starmatic Memories 41 photos, 7 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,372,112 photos, 118,671 members
- Learning in Retirement at Valdosta State University 24 photos, 29 members
- 366 Days 2012 3,731 photos, 49 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,011 photos, 3,054 members
- By-The -Sea 29,717 photos, 545 members
- Toasted Cheese Literary Journal 1,107 photos, 101 members
- World Photo Day 10,033 photos, 749 members
- Québec Ville et région / Quebec City and Area 689 photos, 220 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,661 photos, 555 members
- Talking on the Telephone 254 photos, 76 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,818,859 photos, 547,983 members
- DILO 121 photos, 21 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 794,597 photos, 28,922 members
- Nikon D7000 203,289 photos, 5,361 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,799 photos, 21,549 members
- 365 Days 2011 5,598 photos, 67 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 330 members
- On Sunday 589 photos, 214 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,216 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 27,357 photos, 1,762 members
- Something in My Hand 2,165 photos, 274 members
- ID Please 13,678 photos, 980 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 220,217 photos, 17,677 members
- Nikon Coolpix S8000 Users 4,664 photos, 149 members
- Encouraging the Kids to Read 18 photos, 16 members
- Pines 5,459 photos, 709 members
- Selfie Squared 21,993 photos, 2,722 members
- SOS Haiti 1,623 photos, 382 members
- We Feel Fine 15 photos, 3 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,201 photos, 944 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 351,115 photos, 12,744 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 56 photos, 21 members
- Picnikers - closed 120,242 photos, 9,541 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 576,576 photos, 30,581 members
- 365 Days 2010 (closed and still no space odyssey) 12,105 photos, 158 members
- Nature Through The Lens / Invited Photos Only. 19,898 photos, 2,362 members
- Dairy Farming 2,085 photos, 203 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,320 photos, 21,991 members
- Houston ~ Fourth Largest City 5,338 photos, 245 members
- Sign City 268,433 photos, 11,810 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,187 photos, 267 members
"Judy is the undeniable queen of the handheld self-portraitists. She energetically and generously shares her life with us simply and honestly. I hope her photostream stays archived on flickr forever because I think her work is an important and very meticulous record of what it is like to be her. Eventually historians will want to know what everyday life was like in our time, and her photos will offer a wonderful backward facing window."
August 20th, 2009
Last Human Gateway says:
"I love to see Judy's pictures on my homepage. She is always so upbeat and her images really brighten up the darkest days."
April 27th, 2009
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Judy is cool... Love her work and its always an enjoyable experience to view her images and videos...
Keep up the great work you do on Flickr, Judy. Whether you know it or no, I am blessed when ever I come over here!"
May 29th, 2008
"This one for you:
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
And you are good, my friend."
May 26th, 2007
"it's beautiful how she captures every day beauty and tells a wonderful story about life. Thanks for sharing with us!"
February 4th, 2007
Random and Odd says:
"her pictures are touching and real."
January 19th, 2006
Evil Cat says:
"She is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher I was in her class"
October 2nd, 2005
aback account says:
"U R SO SWEET AND SO LIND AND U HAVE VERY NICE PICS ..
REALY ENJOY WATCHIN U PICS DEAR..
WITH ALL MY LOVE MISS ERHAB"
September 4th, 2005
"I have never seen corn smut before, that was cool. Thanks Judy :-)"
August 30th, 2005
"She is a wonderful woman who looks outside the proverbial lunch box... and takes some amazing photos in the process."
May 6th, 2005
"Dearest OSW-you introduced me to Flickr and to the world around me. I look at things differently because of you-you continue to inspire me and for that, I am so, so grateful!"
April 24th, 2005
dave witmer says:
"You are such a dear lady. Your photography is lovely and You seem to have a soul so much more precious. i may never know just why You chose to sponser me, but i am forever grateful and thankful for it. i hope this is a sign that my photography may actually go somewhere. Thank You again for the gift. You truly are an earthly angel."
April 21st, 2005
aback account says:
"You are an asset to flickr...to the people who visit your steams. Your love and concern are evident to all who've been delighted by your many encouraging comments. Funny how the simplest complimentary statement can bring us out of the miry clay...and that is what you do, bring us up with your words of hope and love.
Your generosity is also exemplified on these flickr pages. But, being a modest, humble follower of Christ, you don't announce your "alms." Thank you for being an example we could all emulate.
I praise God for bringing you across my path.
March 7th, 2005
- Judy Baxter
- October 2004
- Hahira, Georgia, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Retired Elementary Teacher