This is a reminder to anyone who chooses to use my photographs on their website. Here are the "Rules from Flickr" - "Do link back to Flickr when you post your photos elsewhere.
The Flickr service makes it possible to post images hosted on Flickr to outside web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display images hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo back to its photo page on Flickr."
I live in Hahira, Georgia, USA. I'm a retired elementary teacher who loves to travel, surf the Internet, take photos, and sing/play Christian music.
- 365 Days 2019 916 photos, 13 members
- Art Climbers 15,149 photos, 1,819 members
- 365 Days 2018 2,959 photos, 13 members
- 365 Days 2017 3,350 photos, 15 members
- 366 Days 2016 3,304 photos, 16 members
- 365 Days 2015 2,656 photos, 12 members
- 365 Days 2014 3,680 photos, 25 members
- Visit Kansas City 7,361 photos, 259 members
- 365 Days 2013 2,541 photos, 22 members
- Starmatic Memories 41 photos, 7 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,821,511 photos, 120,870 members
- Learning in Retirement at Valdosta State University 24 photos, 30 members
- 366 Days 2012 3,731 photos, 49 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 1,973 photos, 3,022 members
- By-The -Sea 30,267 photos, 536 members
- Toasted Cheese Literary Journal 1,401 photos, 103 members
- World Photo Day 10,154 photos, 746 members
- Québec Ville et région / Quebec City and Area 685 photos, 219 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,560 photos, 551 members
- Talking on the Telephone 254 photos, 77 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,937,044 photos, 546,573 members
- DILO 117 photos, 21 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 788,554 photos, 28,957 members
- Nikon D7000 199,816 photos, 5,389 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,621 photos, 21,280 members
- 365 Days 2011 5,564 photos, 67 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 327 members
- On Sunday 647 photos, 213 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,177 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 28,453 photos, 1,746 members
- Something in My Hand 2,161 photos, 268 members
- ID Please 13,847 photos, 989 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 218,357 photos, 17,610 members
- Nikon Coolpix S8000 Users 4,708 photos, 149 members
- Encouraging the Kids to Read 18 photos, 15 members
- Pines 5,456 photos, 712 members
- Selfie Squared 21,901 photos, 2,714 members
- SOS Haiti 1,609 photos, 377 members
- We Feel Fine 15 photos, 3 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,023 photos, 932 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 366,075 photos, 13,196 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 56 photos, 21 members
- Picnikers - closed 119,074 photos, 9,471 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 575,407 photos, 30,498 members
- 365 Days 2010 (closed and still no space odyssey) 11,482 photos, 157 members
- Nature Through The Lens / Invited Photos Only. 22,361 photos, 2,389 members
- Dairy Farming 2,152 photos, 210 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,210 photos, 21,834 members
- Houston ~ Fourth Largest City 5,188 photos, 243 members
- Sign City 274,813 photos, 11,762 members
"Judy is the undeniable queen of the handheld self-portraitists. She energetically and generously shares her life with us simply and honestly. I hope her photostream stays archived on flickr forever because I think her work is an important and very meticulous record of what it is like to be her. Eventually historians will want to know what everyday life was like in our time, and her photos will offer a wonderful backward facing window."
August 20th, 2009
Last Human Gateway says:
"I love to see Judy's pictures on my homepage. She is always so upbeat and her images really brighten up the darkest days."
April 27th, 2009
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Judy is cool... Love her work and its always an enjoyable experience to view her images and videos...
Keep up the great work you do on Flickr, Judy. Whether you know it or no, I am blessed when ever I come over here!"
May 29th, 2008
"This one for you:
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
And you are good, my friend."
May 26th, 2007
"it's beautiful how she captures every day beauty and tells a wonderful story about life. Thanks for sharing with us!"
February 4th, 2007
Random and Odd says:
"her pictures are touching and real."
January 19th, 2006
Evil Cat says:
"She is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher I was in her class"
October 2nd, 2005
acceptable bell says:
"U R SO SWEET AND SO LIND AND U HAVE VERY NICE PICS ..
REALY ENJOY WATCHIN U PICS DEAR..
WITH ALL MY LOVE MISS ERHAB"
September 4th, 2005
"I have never seen corn smut before, that was cool. Thanks Judy :-)"
August 30th, 2005
"She is a wonderful woman who looks outside the proverbial lunch box... and takes some amazing photos in the process."
May 6th, 2005
"Dearest OSW-you introduced me to Flickr and to the world around me. I look at things differently because of you-you continue to inspire me and for that, I am so, so grateful!"
April 24th, 2005
dave witmer says:
"You are such a dear lady. Your photography is lovely and You seem to have a soul so much more precious. i may never know just why You chose to sponser me, but i am forever grateful and thankful for it. i hope this is a sign that my photography may actually go somewhere. Thank You again for the gift. You truly are an earthly angel."
April 21st, 2005
decisive crib says:
"You are an asset to flickr...to the people who visit your steams. Your love and concern are evident to all who've been delighted by your many encouraging comments. Funny how the simplest complimentary statement can bring us out of the miry clay...and that is what you do, bring us up with your words of hope and love.
Your generosity is also exemplified on these flickr pages. But, being a modest, humble follower of Christ, you don't announce your "alms." Thank you for being an example we could all emulate.
I praise God for bringing you across my path.
March 7th, 2005
- Judy Baxter
- October 2004
- Hahira, Georgia, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Retired Elementary Teacher