This is a reminder to anyone who chooses to use my photographs on their website. Here are the "Rules from Flickr" - "Do link back to Flickr when you post your photos elsewhere.
The Flickr service makes it possible to post images hosted on Flickr to outside web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display images hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo back to its photo page on Flickr."
I live in Hahira, Georgia, USA. I'm a retired elementary teacher who loves to travel, surf the Internet, take photos, and sing/play Christian music.
- 365 Days 2015 2,342 photos, 14 members
- 365 Days 2014 3,767 photos, 27 members
- Visit Kansas City 4,195 photos, 190 members
- 365 Days 2013 2,643 photos, 23 members
- Starmatic Memories 51 photos, 6 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,579,061 photos, 97,914 members
- Learning in Retirement at Valdosta State University 22 photos, 23 members
- 366 Days 2012 3,801 photos, 51 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,087 photos, 3,188 members
- By-The -Sea 25,251 photos, 563 members
- Toasted Cheese Literary Journal 301 photos, 86 members
- World Photo Day 5,454 photos, 730 members
- Québec Ville et région / Quebec City and Area 427 photos, 210 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,661 photos, 564 members
- Talking on the Telephone 186 photos, 53 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,887,326 photos, 349,521 members
- DILO 121 photos, 24 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 672,492 photos, 27,223 members
- Nikon D7000 152,646 photos, 4,732 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,325 photos, 22,313 members
- 365 Days 2011 5,896 photos, 70 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 335 members
- On Sunday 479 photos, 216 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,355 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 19,767 photos, 1,646 members
- Something in My Hand 2,077 photos, 273 members
- ID Please 10,543 photos, 924 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 208,159 photos, 17,041 members
- Nikon Coolpix S8000 Users 4,620 photos, 148 members
- Encouraging the Kids to Read 19 photos, 12 members
- Pines 3,956 photos, 652 members
- Selfie Squared 23,113 photos, 2,618 members
- SOS Haiti 1,566 photos, 365 members
- We Feel Fine 15 photos, 3 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,328 photos, 964 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 212,428 photos, 8,795 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 59 photos, 21 members
- Picnikers - closed 127,723 photos, 9,795 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 524,229 photos, 29,893 members
- 365 Days 2010 (closed and still no space odyssey) 13,016 photos, 161 members
- Nature Through The Lens / Invited Photos Only. 13,106 photos, 2,267 members
- Dairy Farming 1,853 photos, 182 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,531 photos, 22,462 members
- Houston ~ Fourth Largest City 5,225 photos, 237 members
- Sign City 222,978 photos, 11,566 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,063 photos, 267 members
- Light and Salt 488 photos, 50 members
- Cheesecake Factory Fans 897 photos, 138 members
- Textures for Layers 15,286 photos, 16,469 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,830 photos, 1,310 members
"Judy is the undeniable queen of the handheld self-portraitists. She energetically and generously shares her life with us simply and honestly. I hope her photostream stays archived on flickr forever because I think her work is an important and very meticulous record of what it is like to be her. Eventually historians will want to know what everyday life was like in our time, and her photos will offer a wonderful backward facing window."
August 20th, 2009
Last Human Gateway says:
"I love to see Judy's pictures on my homepage. She is always so upbeat and her images really brighten up the darkest days."
April 27th, 2009
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Judy is cool... Love her work and its always an enjoyable experience to view her images and videos...
Keep up the great work you do on Flickr, Judy. Whether you know it or no, I am blessed when ever I come over here!"
May 29th, 2008
"This one for you:
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
And you are good, my friend."
May 26th, 2007
"it's beautiful how she captures every day beauty and tells a wonderful story about life. Thanks for sharing with us!"
February 4th, 2007
Random and Odd says:
"her pictures are touching and real."
January 19th, 2006
Evil Cat says:
"She is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher I was in her class"
October 2nd, 2005
"U R SO SWEET AND SO LIND AND U HAVE VERY NICE PICS ..
REALY ENJOY WATCHIN U PICS DEAR..
WITH ALL MY LOVE MISS ERHAB"
September 4th, 2005
"I have never seen corn smut before, that was cool. Thanks Judy :-)"
August 30th, 2005
"She is a wonderful woman who looks outside the proverbial lunch box... and takes some amazing photos in the process."
May 6th, 2005
"Dearest OSW-you introduced me to Flickr and to the world around me. I look at things differently because of you-you continue to inspire me and for that, I am so, so grateful!"
April 24th, 2005
dave witmer says:
"You are such a dear lady. Your photography is lovely and You seem to have a soul so much more precious. i may never know just why You chose to sponser me, but i am forever grateful and thankful for it. i hope this is a sign that my photography may actually go somewhere. Thank You again for the gift. You truly are an earthly angel."
April 21st, 2005
D LeRoy says:
"You are an asset to flickr...to the people who visit your steams. Your love and concern are evident to all who've been delighted by your many encouraging comments. Funny how the simplest complimentary statement can bring us out of the miry clay...and that is what you do, bring us up with your words of hope and love.
Your generosity is also exemplified on these flickr pages. But, being a modest, humble follower of Christ, you don't announce your "alms." Thank you for being an example we could all emulate.
I praise God for bringing you across my path.
March 7th, 2005
- Judy Baxter
- October 2004
- Hahira, Georgia, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Retired Elementary Teacher