Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! (only wild orchids) 10,513 photos, 794 members
- Fritillarias 657 photos, 128 members
- Willows 710 photos, 183 members
- Vanoise 3,687 photos, 185 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 9,071 photos, 697 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 510 photos, 42 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 211,908 photos, 5,687 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 237,317 photos, 3,847 members
- Lichen 14,877 photos, 1,635 members
- Soria 8,174 photos, 410 members
- Dry stone walls 5,188 photos, 595 members
- Segovia 8,617 photos, 876 members
- Ophrys 6,246 photos, 226 members
- Grands Causses 2,213 photos, 178 members
- Oisans Ecrins 2,140 photos, 51 members
- De Letras 1,314 photos, 150 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,978 photos, 391 members
- * Basket 3,407 photos, 422 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,221 photos, 111 members
- Plant Taxonomy 26,988 photos, 701 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 8,344 photos, 274 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,641 photos, 184 members
- Boraginaceae 1,415 photos, 97 members
- Saxifragaceae 428 photos, 95 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,858 photos, 281 members
- flora helvetica 13,582 photos, 210 members
- Dunes 7,869 photos, 1,118 members
- Sahara Desert 11,601 photos, 1,274 members
- !Marruecos¡ 13,238 photos, 569 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,608 photos, 385 members
- Castilla la Mancha 18,782 photos, 695 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,901 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,305 photos, 129 members
- European Native Plants 5,820 photos, 99 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 11,922 photos, 307 members
- Arctic Flora 1,422 photos, 151 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 728 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 11,501 photos, 1,593 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 8ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 50,364 photos, 2,823 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 139,255 photos, 30,466 members
- Campanulaceae 1,008 photos, 121 members
- wild orchids 27,688 photos, 851 members
- Moncayo 390 photos, 61 members
- AllEdges Still Life 99,587 photos, 6,496 members
- Wildflowers 102,260 photos, 4,475 members
- Alps 158,927 photos, 8,292 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 24,968 photos, 1,876 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 2,311 photos, 158 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 2,026 photos, 311 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France