Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! 5,617 photos, 643 members
- Fritillarias 625 photos, 124 members
- Willows 653 photos, 176 members
- Vanoise 3,174 photos, 152 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 7,584 photos, 641 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 461 photos, 37 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 189,405 photos, 5,431 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 205,789 photos, 3,590 members
- Lichen 12,311 photos, 1,494 members
- Soria 7,367 photos, 389 members
- Dry stone walls 5,027 photos, 566 members
- Segovia 8,258 photos, 824 members
- Ophrys 5,154 photos, 186 members
- Grands Causses 2,024 photos, 158 members
- Oisans Ecrins 1,872 photos, 42 members
- De Letras 1,067 photos, 137 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,909 photos, 365 members
- * Basket 3,165 photos, 405 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,121 photos, 105 members
- Plant Taxonomy 22,396 photos, 626 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 7,453 photos, 253 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,378 photos, 177 members
- Boraginaceae 961 photos, 93 members
- Saxifragaceae 368 photos, 86 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,394 photos, 270 members
- flora helvetica 12,603 photos, 176 members
- Dunes 7,207 photos, 1,062 members
- Sahara Desert 11,106 photos, 1,169 members
- !Marruecos¡ 12,122 photos, 536 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,378 photos, 357 members
- Castilla la Mancha 15,210 photos, 593 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,870 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,469 photos, 130 members
- European Native Plants 4,958 photos, 79 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 10,425 photos, 294 members
- Arctic Flora 1,452 photos, 133 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 654 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 10,137 photos, 1,478 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 7ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 36,901 photos, 2,407 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 132,970 photos, 29,763 members
- Campanulaceae 850 photos, 113 members
- wild orchids 23,218 photos, 757 members
- Moncayo 377 photos, 60 members
- AllEdges Still Life 94,648 photos, 6,299 members
- Wildflowers 89,056 photos, 4,133 members
- Alps 129,715 photos, 7,401 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 23,526 photos, 1,817 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 1,705 photos, 147 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 1,752 photos, 258 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France