Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! 5,812 photos, 654 members
- Fritillarias 625 photos, 125 members
- Willows 657 photos, 176 members
- Vanoise 3,304 photos, 161 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 7,902 photos, 647 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 461 photos, 38 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 191,135 photos, 5,470 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 209,393 photos, 3,630 members
- Lichen 12,644 photos, 1,507 members
- Soria 7,290 photos, 391 members
- Dry stone walls 4,876 photos, 567 members
- Segovia 8,315 photos, 827 members
- Ophrys 5,163 photos, 187 members
- Grands Causses 2,085 photos, 160 members
- Oisans Ecrins 1,897 photos, 42 members
- De Letras 1,072 photos, 140 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,919 photos, 365 members
- * Basket 3,179 photos, 407 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,149 photos, 105 members
- Plant Taxonomy 22,612 photos, 630 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 7,533 photos, 255 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,386 photos, 179 members
- Boraginaceae 969 photos, 92 members
- Saxifragaceae 369 photos, 86 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,413 photos, 270 members
- flora helvetica 12,650 photos, 180 members
- Dunes 7,333 photos, 1,071 members
- Sahara Desert 11,183 photos, 1,181 members
- !Marruecos¡ 12,169 photos, 538 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,403 photos, 360 members
- Castilla la Mancha 15,528 photos, 597 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,869 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,328 photos, 130 members
- European Native Plants 4,957 photos, 80 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 10,474 photos, 295 members
- Arctic Flora 1,463 photos, 135 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 657 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 10,285 photos, 1,492 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 7ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 38,178 photos, 2,449 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 132,956 photos, 29,819 members
- Campanulaceae 857 photos, 114 members
- wild orchids 23,352 photos, 761 members
- Moncayo 377 photos, 61 members
- AllEdges Still Life 95,049 photos, 6,340 members
- Wildflowers 89,956 photos, 4,147 members
- Alps 133,404 photos, 7,498 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 23,638 photos, 1,826 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 1,727 photos, 148 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 1,756 photos, 263 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France