Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! (only wild orchids) 9,690 photos, 782 members
- Fritillarias 645 photos, 128 members
- Willows 699 photos, 186 members
- Vanoise 3,533 photos, 175 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 8,613 photos, 681 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 464 photos, 40 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 204,201 photos, 5,623 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 227,844 photos, 3,763 members
- Lichen 14,269 photos, 1,593 members
- Soria 7,716 photos, 403 members
- Dry stone walls 5,076 photos, 582 members
- Segovia 8,485 photos, 864 members
- Ophrys 6,189 photos, 219 members
- Grands Causses 2,138 photos, 171 members
- Oisans Ecrins 2,034 photos, 44 members
- De Letras 1,176 photos, 145 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,956 photos, 377 members
- * Basket 3,285 photos, 411 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,192 photos, 108 members
- Plant Taxonomy 25,364 photos, 673 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 8,052 photos, 262 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,507 photos, 181 members
- Boraginaceae 1,263 photos, 96 members
- Saxifragaceae 384 photos, 91 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,710 photos, 277 members
- flora helvetica 13,414 photos, 205 members
- Dunes 7,685 photos, 1,104 members
- Sahara Desert 11,435 photos, 1,239 members
- !Marruecos¡ 12,768 photos, 553 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,553 photos, 378 members
- Castilla la Mancha 17,756 photos, 660 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,870 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,308 photos, 129 members
- European Native Plants 5,614 photos, 92 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 11,321 photos, 303 members
- Arctic Flora 1,390 photos, 143 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 717 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 11,091 photos, 1,568 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 8ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 45,482 photos, 2,693 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 137,519 photos, 30,273 members
- Campanulaceae 942 photos, 120 members
- wild orchids 27,045 photos, 840 members
- Moncayo 391 photos, 64 members
- AllEdges Still Life 98,599 photos, 6,449 members
- Wildflowers 99,346 photos, 4,444 members
- Alps 148,768 photos, 8,032 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 24,885 photos, 1,875 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 1,923 photos, 153 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 1,875 photos, 299 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France