Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- orchidee...la passione !!!! (only wild orchids) 10,287 photos, 787 members
- Fritillarias 657 photos, 128 members
- Willows 708 photos, 183 members
- Vanoise 3,613 photos, 183 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 8,885 photos, 691 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 497 photos, 42 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 209,844 photos, 5,669 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 234,525 photos, 3,821 members
- Lichen 14,758 photos, 1,618 members
- Soria 7,981 photos, 411 members
- Dry stone walls 5,162 photos, 591 members
- Segovia 8,564 photos, 874 members
- Ophrys 6,240 photos, 221 members
- Grands Causses 2,208 photos, 174 members
- Oisans Ecrins 2,113 photos, 50 members
- De Letras 1,191 photos, 148 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,964 photos, 386 members
- * Basket 3,397 photos, 416 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,210 photos, 109 members
- Plant Taxonomy 26,402 photos, 695 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 8,249 photos, 273 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,539 photos, 182 members
- Boraginaceae 1,359 photos, 96 members
- Saxifragaceae 386 photos, 91 members
- Orobanchaceae 6,844 photos, 281 members
- flora helvetica 13,612 photos, 207 members
- Dunes 7,765 photos, 1,116 members
- Sahara Desert 11,532 photos, 1,257 members
- !Marruecos¡ 13,186 photos, 565 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 3,586 photos, 383 members
- Castilla la Mancha 18,626 photos, 682 members
- Juan_Sanchez 1,901 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,306 photos, 129 members
- European Native Plants 5,822 photos, 93 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 11,777 photos, 304 members
- Arctic Flora 1,414 photos, 150 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 724 photos, 38 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 11,379 photos, 1,587 members
- Montañas&Mar&Mountains&Sea 8ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 48,619 photos, 2,782 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 137,789 photos, 30,295 members
- Campanulaceae 982 photos, 119 members
- wild orchids 27,536 photos, 847 members
- Moncayo 390 photos, 62 members
- AllEdges Still Life 98,891 photos, 6,473 members
- Wildflowers 101,646 photos, 4,477 members
- Alps 156,086 photos, 8,202 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 25,051 photos, 1,880 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 2,214 photos, 157 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 2,019 photos, 310 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France