- Monongahela River Valley 382 photos, 35 members
- Lyric Documentary 7,991 photos, 676 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 139 photos, 21 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,625 photos, 103,500 members
- The 501st Legion 7,694 photos, 533 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 38,510 photos, 2,214 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 386 members
- Rochester Architecture 1,738 photos, 147 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,148 photos, 3,296 members
- World Travel Guide 8,767 photos, 105 members
- Canyonlands 3,406 photos, 378 members
- Canyonlands National Park 1,009 photos, 168 members
- Utah Landscapes 44,736 photos, 3,735 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 3,956 photos, 480 members
- Great modeling poses 892 photos, 3,715 members
- Cat Portraits 134,582 photos, 16,455 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 33 photos, 18 members
- Your Mom 33 photos, 6 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 805 photos, 112 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 19,313 photos, 3,301 members
- Hawaii Instagram 465 photos, 44 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,446 photos, 510 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 7,764 photos, 594 members
- Rochester 27,952 photos, 1,280 members
- RIT Photography 916 photos, 116 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,735 photos, 1,909 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 961 photos, 51 members
- Discover Los Angeles 46,542 photos, 2,027 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 19,773 photos, 794 members
- [CameraBag] 30,787 photos, 2,394 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,493 photos, 19,115 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 74,453 photos, 3,467 members
- sticker art 30,254 photos, 1,226 members
- Los Angeles 191,610 photos, 10,071 members
- Polarize & LOFI 34,546 photos, 5,720 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,441 photos, 99 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,072 photos, 1,372 members
- San Francisco 231,682 photos, 13,972 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,608 photos, 476 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 9,804 photos, 1,339 members
- Project Danbo 3,450 photos, 293 members
- Real Americans 189 photos, 91 members
- Bolsey Camera 322 photos, 56 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,482 photos, 1,292 members
- Missoula 5,665 photos, 415 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 497 photos, 39 members
- Bacon Lettuce Photo - A photo community from iLovePhotos 136 photos, 26 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
- Keep Austin Weird 11,330 photos, 768 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
20th July, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
4th April, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
5th March, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
28th February, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
20th February, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
22nd May, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
26th December, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
13th May, 2006
- December 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joe Philipson