- European Art 39,756 photos, 36 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 612,032 photos, 42,475 members
- Monongahela River Valley 632 photos, 37 members
- Lyric Documentary 11,273 photos, 827 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 954 photos, 24 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,134 photos, 105,548 members
- The 501st Legion 7,533 photos, 607 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 65,601 photos, 3,152 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 539 members
- Rochester Architecture 2,224 photos, 172 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,063 photos, 3,139 members
- World Travel Guide 14,119 photos, 145 members
- Canyonlands 4,383 photos, 494 members
- Canyonlands National Park 2,072 photos, 336 members
- Utah Landscapes 59,282 photos, 4,531 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 5,898 photos, 674 members
- Great modeling poses 859 photos, 4,337 members
- Cat Portraits 157,180 photos, 18,426 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 34 photos, 17 members
- Your Mom 33 photos, 8 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 878 photos, 118 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 21,748 photos, 3,498 members
- Hawaii Instagram 414 photos, 45 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,922 photos, 576 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 9,464 photos, 632 members
- Rochester 31,440 photos, 1,367 members
- RIT Photography 2,606 photos, 128 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,707 photos, 2,041 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 987 photos, 50 members
- Discover Los Angeles 51,337 photos, 3,070 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 21,435 photos, 856 members
- [CameraBag] 32,651 photos, 2,336 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,984 photos, 18,436 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 87,346 photos, 3,511 members
- sticker art 35,265 photos, 1,274 members
- Los Angeles 223,048 photos, 11,061 members
- Polarize & LOFI 33,470 photos, 5,555 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,661 photos, 119 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,043 photos, 1,347 members
- San Francisco 274,859 photos, 15,637 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,669 photos, 525 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 11,510 photos, 1,501 members
- Project Danbo 3,462 photos, 280 members
- Real Americans 201 photos, 90 members
- Bolsey Camera 403 photos, 67 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,573 photos, 1,280 members
- Missoula 5,722 photos, 434 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 494 photos, 40 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,424 photos, 39 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
July 20th, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
April 4th, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
March 5th, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
February 28th, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
February 20th, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
May 22nd, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
December 26th, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
May 13th, 2006
- December 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joe Philipson