- European Art 38,789 photos, 25 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 538,042 photos, 36,969 members
- Monongahela River Valley 499 photos, 37 members
- Lyric Documentary 9,981 photos, 792 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 954 photos, 23 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,103 photos, 105,929 members
- The 501st Legion 7,769 photos, 588 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 52,539 photos, 2,777 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 513 members
- Rochester Architecture 2,071 photos, 164 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,085 photos, 3,188 members
- World Travel Guide 12,235 photos, 134 members
- Canyonlands 4,065 photos, 442 members
- Canyonlands National Park 1,700 photos, 274 members
- Utah Landscapes 53,683 photos, 4,264 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 5,570 photos, 618 members
- Great modeling poses 872 photos, 4,236 members
- Cat Portraits 148,702 photos, 17,790 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 34 photos, 18 members
- Your Mom 34 photos, 6 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 847 photos, 116 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 20,802 photos, 3,415 members
- Hawaii Instagram 462 photos, 44 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,770 photos, 547 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 9,270 photos, 633 members
- Rochester 30,264 photos, 1,343 members
- RIT Photography 1,567 photos, 125 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,763 photos, 2,021 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 1,007 photos, 50 members
- Discover Los Angeles 50,832 photos, 2,784 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 21,138 photos, 829 members
- [CameraBag] 32,041 photos, 2,345 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,131 photos, 18,653 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 81,964 photos, 3,481 members
- sticker art 33,674 photos, 1,257 members
- Los Angeles 212,369 photos, 10,820 members
- Polarize & LOFI 33,721 photos, 5,605 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,619 photos, 109 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,061 photos, 1,352 members
- San Francisco 262,310 photos, 15,405 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,613 photos, 511 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 10,859 photos, 1,443 members
- Project Danbo 3,615 photos, 283 members
- Real Americans 198 photos, 90 members
- Bolsey Camera 360 photos, 64 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,499 photos, 1,284 members
- Missoula 5,694 photos, 428 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 491 photos, 40 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
July 20th, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
April 4th, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
March 5th, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
February 28th, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
February 20th, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
May 22nd, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
December 26th, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
May 13th, 2006
- December 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joe Philipson