- European Art 39,632 photos, 32 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 604,052 photos, 41,762 members
- Monongahela River Valley 568 photos, 36 members
- Lyric Documentary 10,955 photos, 826 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 954 photos, 24 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,338 photos, 105,690 members
- The 501st Legion 7,753 photos, 602 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 62,365 photos, 3,082 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 530 members
- Rochester Architecture 2,197 photos, 170 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,070 photos, 3,149 members
- World Travel Guide 13,573 photos, 145 members
- Canyonlands 4,299 photos, 481 members
- Canyonlands National Park 1,969 photos, 314 members
- Utah Landscapes 57,958 photos, 4,449 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 5,854 photos, 661 members
- Great modeling poses 860 photos, 4,317 members
- Cat Portraits 155,092 photos, 18,270 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 34 photos, 17 members
- Your Mom 33 photos, 7 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 859 photos, 116 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 21,452 photos, 3,459 members
- Hawaii Instagram 419 photos, 44 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,867 photos, 570 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 9,395 photos, 629 members
- Rochester 31,173 photos, 1,364 members
- RIT Photography 2,526 photos, 126 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,711 photos, 2,037 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 987 photos, 50 members
- Discover Los Angeles 51,655 photos, 3,003 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 21,356 photos, 850 members
- [CameraBag] 32,534 photos, 2,340 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,023 photos, 18,498 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 85,978 photos, 3,508 members
- sticker art 34,928 photos, 1,267 members
- Los Angeles 220,505 photos, 11,012 members
- Polarize & LOFI 33,514 photos, 5,570 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,664 photos, 116 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,051 photos, 1,348 members
- San Francisco 272,048 photos, 15,600 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,656 photos, 521 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 11,331 photos, 1,488 members
- Project Danbo 3,461 photos, 281 members
- Real Americans 199 photos, 90 members
- Bolsey Camera 394 photos, 68 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,542 photos, 1,282 members
- Missoula 5,726 photos, 433 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 496 photos, 41 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
July 20th, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
April 4th, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
March 5th, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
February 28th, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
February 20th, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
May 22nd, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
December 26th, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
May 13th, 2006
- December 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joe Philipson