- European Art 39,146 photos, 28 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 564,623 photos, 39,207 members
- Monongahela River Valley 527 photos, 36 members
- Lyric Documentary 10,307 photos, 810 members
- Roc City Roller Derby 954 photos, 24 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,829 photos, 105,851 members
- The 501st Legion 7,759 photos, 596 members
- Photojournalism 2.0 55,189 photos, 2,880 members
- Photojournalism Worldwide 55 photos, 517 members
- Rochester Architecture 2,109 photos, 165 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,077 photos, 3,172 members
- World Travel Guide 12,644 photos, 138 members
- Canyonlands 4,188 photos, 453 members
- Canyonlands National Park 1,837 photos, 288 members
- Utah Landscapes 55,151 photos, 4,318 members
- Canon EF 24 f/1.4 5,696 photos, 635 members
- Great modeling poses 866 photos, 4,264 members
- Cat Portraits 150,599 photos, 17,952 members
- Hawaii Photo Critique 34 photos, 18 members
- Your Mom 34 photos, 6 members
- Tell Me What You Really Think. 849 photos, 119 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 21,009 photos, 3,427 members
- Hawaii Instagram 463 photos, 44 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,785 photos, 554 members
- Hipstamatic Random Addicts 9,362 photos, 632 members
- Rochester 30,534 photos, 1,346 members
- RIT Photography 1,532 photos, 125 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,751 photos, 2,030 members
- LA Cultural Photo Tour 1,007 photos, 50 members
- Discover Los Angeles 50,858 photos, 2,847 members
- Counting to Infinity 2 photos, 1 member
- Inland Empire 21,229 photos, 833 members
- [CameraBag] 32,175 photos, 2,347 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,091 photos, 18,595 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 82,909 photos, 3,480 members
- sticker art 33,845 photos, 1,260 members
- Los Angeles 214,970 photos, 10,892 members
- Polarize & LOFI 33,683 photos, 5,599 members
- Analog Aloha (Hawaii Film Photographers) 1,627 photos, 109 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,059 photos, 1,353 members
- San Francisco 265,393 photos, 15,465 members
- Kodak Duaflex 2,631 photos, 513 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 11,049 photos, 1,467 members
- Project Danbo 3,587 photos, 283 members
- Real Americans 198 photos, 90 members
- Bolsey Camera 361 photos, 66 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,523 photos, 1,287 members
- Missoula 5,698 photos, 428 members
- Somewhere in Missoula 496 photos, 41 members
- SXSW interactive 2009 1,452 photos, 39 members
DC Hawaii says:
"Joe never fails to astound me with his unique eye. I want to live in the world that he captures. One that's beautiful and seen like never before."
July 20th, 2008
"A fine 2.0 guy with very fine eyes and lenses. Keep it up JP!"
April 4th, 2008
"Joe is an amazing photog, and has the skill to capture gorgeous shots and priceless moments."
March 5th, 2008
Jeni Marie says:
"joe philipson to me is:
a joyful, skilled photographer.
his personality and photos feel like the hawaiian sunshine.
he makes you feel like you just got a new pair of sneakers ;)
all happy, bouncy and just right.
he has happiness tucked away by the pocketfuls for friends and strangers alike.
you will love this guy!
His pictures show his thoughtfulness, curiousity, humor, intensity.
His sharing and creativity draws people near.
He is a genuine person.
i'm so glad that I got the chance to meet him.
Joe is by far, my favorite photographer...
why? because his pictures make me smile and they warm my heart.
They are 100% orginal, 200% awe-wow driven.
His photos are like caffeine to me, they make me physically react :)
I'm constantly in "oh-wow" outloud when I see new pics up on flickr.
He makes me want to grab my camera and hightail it to my favorite spots, or save my last penny for a new lenz, or dream another great photographers dream.
His pictures really show what's in joes head, and they are something cool and contagious.
Recently Joe spent his afternoon after his long day of work, taking pictures for my family. He took the most beautiful and lively captured pictures of our daughter. I love them. My daughter loves "Big Guy Joe," she's two. And so do I. Our family loves this guy. He's been so nice to all of us. He's even invited us to his church on Sunday.
I can't express how happy I am to know this photographer, and how even more excited I am to have gotten my daughters pictures taken by him. I hope that you have the opportunity to meet him, and I am highly recomending his work. Joe has a serious range of talent, including his wedding portraits, which if you look here at flickr, are very nice. He can do anything, but he can capture a moment with such a true sincerity, you'd think you were laughing or crying right there.
So, lastly all I can say is: Can I get another cup of "joe" up in here?
He's one of kind.
I love you Joe, I'm a fan for life, thank you very much for sharing, taking pictures (lenzie's especially) and now, get back to work and take a lot more, like asap!!
lots of love, and goodluck,
jen and family"
February 28th, 2008
"He lives near by me, and is a very cool frood. Someday, I'll actually meet him."
February 20th, 2008
Marc Brassard says:
"Joe happen to live close from me here in Hawaii, he first attracted my attention by shooting the same spot as me... so we got in touch and I met him for some photoshoot! Joe is as good of a person you could ever meet, EVER! (too good?) His passion and dedication to learn and perform in the photography world are all he needs! He obviously have the talent required. :D"
May 22nd, 2007
eric hayes says:
"Joe is one of my best good friends. His skill in photography is exceptional considering the short time he's been doing it."
December 26th, 2006
"Joe is a very cool guy and has a lot going for him. He has always been a good friend to me and I enjoy looking at his pix."
May 13th, 2006
- December 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joe Philipson