I'm a Brighton based illustrator and designer.
I like drawing things, photographing things, the sea and its mysteries, cats, raccoons, coffee, thrift stores, the great american midwest, national geographic and the drawings of James Jean, Paul Pope, Jack Kirby and Tomer Hanuka
Photos of MatthewJamesTaylor (1)
- A Beautiful Machine 41 photos, 21 members
- OZOTW 1,851 photos, 269 members
- The Renmen Project (the open-submission bit) 72 photos, 99 members
- India Images 380,161 photos, 17,841 members
- People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had 431 photos, 750 members
- Beck's Music Inspired Art - The 100 Cover Project 66 photos, 323 members
- illustration Mundo 27,369 photos, 1,481 members
MatthewJamesTaylor doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Matt Taylor
- February 2009
- I am: