I'm a Brighton based illustrator and designer.
I like drawing things, photographing things, the sea and its mysteries, cats, raccoons, coffee, thrift stores, the great american midwest, national geographic and the drawings of James Jean, Paul Pope, Jack Kirby and Tomer Hanuka
- A Beautiful Machine 41 photos, 20 members
- OZOTW 1,850 photos, 265 members
- The Renmen Project (the open-submission bit) 69 photos, 95 members
- India Images 422,650 photos, 18,849 members
- People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had 429 photos, 744 members
- Beck's Music Inspired Art - The 100 Cover Project 66 photos, 329 members
- illustration Mundo 28,839 photos, 1,457 members
MatthewJamesTaylor doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Matt Taylor
- February 2009
- I am: