I'm a Brighton based illustrator and designer.
I like drawing things, photographing things, the sea and its mysteries, cats, raccoons, coffee, thrift stores, the great american midwest, national geographic and the drawings of James Jean, Paul Pope, Jack Kirby and Tomer Hanuka
Photos of MatthewJamesTaylor (1)
- A Beautiful Machine 41 photos, 20 members
- OZOTW 1,846 photos, 267 members
- The Renmen Project (the open-submission bit) 70 photos, 97 members
- India Images 396,183 photos, 18,483 members
- People I've Never Met & Conversations I've Never Had 431 photos, 749 members
- Beck's Music Inspired Art - The 100 Cover Project 66 photos, 326 members
- illustration Mundo 28,083 photos, 1,473 members
MatthewJamesTaylor doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Matt Taylor
- February 2009
- I am: