- Golden Hour/Sunset 12,096 photos, 1,201 members
- Turned around. Back. 2,530 photos, 634 members
- Views: 5000 24,856 photos, 5,598 members
- Views: 4000 12,731 photos, 4,352 members
- Views: 25 340,818 photos, 7,930 members
- Views: 75 195,767 photos, 8,160 members
- Views: 50 412,413 photos, 12,340 members
- Views: 3000 24,303 photos, 5,399 members
- Views: 10000 16,430 photos, 4,666 members
- Views: 800 74,127 photos, 8,965 members
- Views: 1250 38,114 photos, 4,866 members
- Views: 1000 172,108 photos, 15,109 members
- Views: 900 62,459 photos, 8,060 members
- Views: 1500 43,972 photos, 6,251 members
- Portraits Only 415,047 photos, 18,682 members
- Young Photographers 2,575,465 photos, 97,370 members
- I Shoot Film 2,370,483 photos, 97,794 members
- Natural Light 107,727 photos, 3,688 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 19,933 photos, 3,560 members
- vintage postcards 83,659 photos, 2,526 members
- Vintage Real Photo Postcard (RPPC) 3,993 photos, 153 members
- Portraits with natural light 300,449 photos, 19,937 members
- The "Everyday" 3,512 photos, 197 members
- VSCO Film 100,767 photos, 5,948 members
- Portraits Unlimited 325,074 photos, 8,946 members
- Views: 500 207,562 photos, 16,298 members
- Views: 400 183,677 photos, 14,169 members
- Views: 600 108,092 photos, 10,390 members
- Views: 300 260,136 photos, 15,789 members
- Views: 200 416,154 photos, 18,718 members
- Views: 100 914,749 photos, 26,577 members
- *a cinematic world * 74,051 photos, 2,497 members
- f/1.4 12,537 photos, 449 members
- The Portrait Group 2,689,538 photos, 152,123 members
- VSCO Film for Aperture 5,779 photos, 730 members
- VSCO Film Presets 29,545 photos, 1,496 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,459,085 photos, 96,959 members
- portraits and faces. 1,302,949 photos, 71,061 members
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM. 177,750 photos, 15,130 members
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS 15,458 photos, 647 members
- Human Experience 45,735 photos, 1,332 members
- I Love Food Group! 442,293 photos, 25,905 members
- Historic and Old Photos 105,407 photos, 3,752 members
- Old Photos 134,064 photos, 7,347 members
- Dr Karanka's print stravaganza 299 photos, 249 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,764 photos, 105,983 members
- ◄◄ Rewind: Retro and Vintage Love 31,814 photos, 2,361 members
- Penang Flickr Group 28,643 photos, 1,212 members
- Fictitious Reality 21- Soleá Exhibition 26 photos, 485 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,445,613 photos, 57,376 members
"Nagendran's was the 1st photo stream that I visited when I joined flickr,his flickr id was wht compelled me to visit it
The way he tones his images is a visual treat and his self portraits are jus awesome.He specializes combining lyrics with images ,which gives a different perspective altogether.
It was a pleasure adding him as a contact"
April 5th, 2010
merah semarak says:
"This guy really knows how to play with and apply outstanding and superb colour in his images. It's hard not to feel exuberant browsing through his Flickr gallery and appreciate life for what it is - colourful!"
April 30th, 2009
S e l v i says:
"What can I say about my photography Guru here??
He's been the sole motivator and reason why Im here at flickr. He's the reason why Im now a flickr addicter...
A walking colorful man!!
Keep feasting all our eyes with your colors, Nagz....
Kudos to you and your excellent work!!"
November 19th, 2007
Ana Bel says:
"JourneyToNoWhere --- that's PURE color. in most every picture he takes, you will find that the color is the extraordinary. i love the way he's looking at the world through such a powerfully brilliant way..."
August 15th, 2007
August 15th, 2007
sum girl says:
"my colorful friend JTNW! one of my first friends here on flickr. i find his work and quotes inspiring. it was because of him and windi gurrrly that i picked up my camera again. my titles started because of him.
stick around and feed my eyes and mind nagen:)"
May 30th, 2007
"Nagz is the color lovin' person!
His stream is unique!
His words are always comforting!
He has good soul & complicated spirit!
I love how He garnish pictures with the most wize words.
Nagz stream always makes me think about the beauty of the Universe. Maybe that's why I find it so hard to comment...
It makes me speachless!"
February 25th, 2007
B I R D says:
B I R D
©2006, Frederick Douglass Perry, All Rights Reserved"
October 2nd, 2006
lisa maria says:
"nagen taught me anything i may know about taking a memorable picture...his generousity of spirit and of praise are only matched by his romatic eye for beauty.
thank you, nagen."
January 18th, 2006
Lida Rose says:
"Nagen's photos are full of yearning, mystery and love. He has a big heart and it shows. I love to see his world through his eyes, always informative, and always interesting."
January 13th, 2006
A r u n a n says:
"Nagen (Journey to Nowhere) always amazes me with his style of photos. He has an entirely different and unique style of viewing scenes/objects and its interpretation. He creatively uses photo-editing tools to express his views. I feel his photos are not the kind of ‘just look at and forget’. Besides that he uses appropriate titles to his photos to accentuate his inner feelings through them. The only negative feeling I have with some his photos is that they are less sharply focused. But that wont come to notice when you see the brilliant and saturated colours. When we go through his photos we realize how much this young man is concerned about the future of our globe.. how much he values friendship, how much he likes music.. Nag, I always look forward to see your photos.
January 12th, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"Nagen: You feed my colour addiction with your thought~provoking creative imagery.
Keep sharing your beautiful uniqueness with us all
Winks* Kaz :) :)"
September 29th, 2005
"what can i say about mr. journey ?
first of all,he´s a "one of a hell" gifted photographer with an eye for beautiful scenes ,a master of doing it in the right angle
with colors you won´t forget.
after knowing his work,
my dreams are painted in this special journey style,really ;-)
the journey style !
this guy,a youngblood with 26,found his way in doing images already and is still growing in his work.
i´m curious about what will come in a couple of months or years.
he bears a lot of potential in his soul,mind and body.
keep up with this brilliant work and let us all enjoy it !
your flickr-pal,guido !"
September 15th, 2005
"This guy knows his stuff. Very good use of colors and imagery. Plus his appreciation for other's work makes him that much better of a photographer."
July 15th, 2005
- nagendran sandraprakasam
- April 2005
- Penang, Malaysia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Engineer