- Golden Hour/Sunset 15,133 photos, 1,419 members
- Turn around 2,823 photos, 763 members
- Views: 5000 33,106 photos, 6,277 members
- Views: 4000 19,441 photos, 4,907 members
- Views: 25 359,708 photos, 8,294 members
- Views: 75 212,412 photos, 8,554 members
- Views: 50 430,967 photos, 12,805 members
- Views: 3000 35,542 photos, 6,091 members
- Views: 10000 19,118 photos, 5,195 members
- Views: 800 93,995 photos, 9,792 members
- Views: 1250 47,344 photos, 5,397 members
- Views: 1000 229,363 photos, 16,759 members
- Views: 900 79,740 photos, 8,844 members
- Views: 1500 54,613 photos, 6,932 members
- Portraits Only 477,463 photos, 21,311 members
- Young Photographers 2,769,646 photos, 103,218 members
- I Shoot Film 2,428,483 photos, 100,705 members
- Natural Light 124,125 photos, 4,002 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,425 photos, 3,622 members
- vintage postcards 88,192 photos, 2,563 members
- Vintage Real Photo Postcard (RPPC) 4,229 photos, 166 members
- Portraits with natural light 349,518 photos, 22,120 members
- The "Everyday" 4,145 photos, 212 members
- VSCO Film 122,243 photos, 6,791 members
- Portraits Unlimited 355,775 photos, 9,527 members
- Views: 500 252,447 photos, 17,450 members
- Views: 400 216,515 photos, 15,074 members
- Views: 600 131,249 photos, 11,195 members
- Views: 300 304,131 photos, 16,713 members
- Views: 200 472,134 photos, 19,670 members
- Views: 100 1,029,659 photos, 29,132 members
- *a cinematic world * 78,350 photos, 2,609 members
- f/1.4 14,681 photos, 481 members
- The Portrait Group 2,804,259 photos, 155,891 members
- VSCO Film for Aperture 6,539 photos, 810 members
- VSCO Film Presets 33,552 photos, 1,624 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,000,736 photos, 101,368 members
- portraits and faces. 1,444,170 photos, 76,669 members
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM. 184,311 photos, 15,517 members
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS 17,056 photos, 674 members
- Human Experience 49,455 photos, 1,363 members
- I Love Food Group! 450,462 photos, 26,097 members
- Historic and Old Photos 109,136 photos, 3,833 members
- Old Photos 136,790 photos, 7,443 members
- Dr Karanka's print stravaganza 302 photos, 248 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,915 photos, 105,849 members
- ◄◄ Rewind: Retro and Vintage Love 31,278 photos, 2,344 members
- Penang Flickr Group 29,201 photos, 1,236 members
- Fictitious Reality 21- Soleá Exhibition 26 photos, 482 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,488,917 photos, 58,472 members
"Nagendran's was the 1st photo stream that I visited when I joined flickr,his flickr id was wht compelled me to visit it
The way he tones his images is a visual treat and his self portraits are jus awesome.He specializes combining lyrics with images ,which gives a different perspective altogether.
It was a pleasure adding him as a contact"
April 5th, 2010
merah semarak says:
"This guy really knows how to play with and apply outstanding and superb colour in his images. It's hard not to feel exuberant browsing through his Flickr gallery and appreciate life for what it is - colourful!"
April 30th, 2009
S e l v i says:
"What can I say about my photography Guru here??
He's been the sole motivator and reason why Im here at flickr. He's the reason why Im now a flickr addicter...
A walking colorful man!!
Keep feasting all our eyes with your colors, Nagz....
Kudos to you and your excellent work!!"
November 19th, 2007
Ana Bel says:
"JourneyToNoWhere --- that's PURE color. in most every picture he takes, you will find that the color is the extraordinary. i love the way he's looking at the world through such a powerfully brilliant way..."
August 15th, 2007
August 15th, 2007
sum girl says:
"my colorful friend JTNW! one of my first friends here on flickr. i find his work and quotes inspiring. it was because of him and windi gurrrly that i picked up my camera again. my titles started because of him.
stick around and feed my eyes and mind nagen:)"
May 30th, 2007
"Nagz is the color lovin' person!
His stream is unique!
His words are always comforting!
He has good soul & complicated spirit!
I love how He garnish pictures with the most wize words.
Nagz stream always makes me think about the beauty of the Universe. Maybe that's why I find it so hard to comment...
It makes me speachless!"
February 25th, 2007
B I R D says:
B I R D
©2006, Frederick Douglass Perry, All Rights Reserved"
October 2nd, 2006
lisa maria says:
"nagen taught me anything i may know about taking a memorable picture...his generousity of spirit and of praise are only matched by his romatic eye for beauty.
thank you, nagen."
January 18th, 2006
Lida Rose says:
"Nagen's photos are full of yearning, mystery and love. He has a big heart and it shows. I love to see his world through his eyes, always informative, and always interesting."
January 13th, 2006
A r u n a n says:
"Nagen (Journey to Nowhere) always amazes me with his style of photos. He has an entirely different and unique style of viewing scenes/objects and its interpretation. He creatively uses photo-editing tools to express his views. I feel his photos are not the kind of ‘just look at and forget’. Besides that he uses appropriate titles to his photos to accentuate his inner feelings through them. The only negative feeling I have with some his photos is that they are less sharply focused. But that wont come to notice when you see the brilliant and saturated colours. When we go through his photos we realize how much this young man is concerned about the future of our globe.. how much he values friendship, how much he likes music.. Nag, I always look forward to see your photos.
January 12th, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"Nagen: You feed my colour addiction with your thought~provoking creative imagery.
Keep sharing your beautiful uniqueness with us all
Winks* Kaz :) :)"
September 29th, 2005
"what can i say about mr. journey ?
first of all,he´s a "one of a hell" gifted photographer with an eye for beautiful scenes ,a master of doing it in the right angle
with colors you won´t forget.
after knowing his work,
my dreams are painted in this special journey style,really ;-)
the journey style !
this guy,a youngblood with 26,found his way in doing images already and is still growing in his work.
i´m curious about what will come in a couple of months or years.
he bears a lot of potential in his soul,mind and body.
keep up with this brilliant work and let us all enjoy it !
your flickr-pal,guido !"
September 15th, 2005
"This guy knows his stuff. Very good use of colors and imagery. Plus his appreciation for other's work makes him that much better of a photographer."
July 15th, 2005
- nagendran sandraprakasam
- April 2005
- Penang, Malaysia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Engineer