I take pictures, mostly in Seattle, often of live music. In addition to contributing to the Sunbreak, I maintain a couple of little websites called Hello Seattle and science vs. romance dot net. Lately, I've been doing a bit of work for Line Out, the Stranger's music and nightlife blog.
My photos have appeared (intentionally or otherwise) at the Stranger, Rolling Stone, KEXP, Sound Magazine, Ice Cream Man, Back Beat Seattle, Stereogum, Gawker, the Sunbreak Hipster Runoff, and other places.
If you'd like to use photos for something or want me to take pictures for you, please send an email at web (at) sciencevsromance.net and we can arrange something.
Photos of joshc (9)
- I Want to Freelance for City Arts Seattle 314 photos, 77 members
- backbeat seattle photo pool 7,372 photos, 57 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 6,591 photos, 134 members
- Concert Photography 222,156 photos, 38,401 members
- Spin Magazine 897 photos, 244 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,157,756 photos, 89,171 members
- Stranger Photos 144,965 photos, 3,193 members
- Three Imaginary Girls Sparkly Indie-Pop Photos 21,073 photos, 258 members
- McLeod Residence 34,439 photos, 99 members
- Prohibited / Prohibido 1,515 photos, 367 members
- All Flickr Stakeholders 1,798 photos, 115 members
- FlickrCentral 9,323,103 photos, 291,098 members
- ultra 383 photos, 56 members
- Seattle bloggers 21,039 photos, 555 members
- University of Washington 4,729 photos, 580 members
- metroblogging 0 photos, 1 member
- Seattle 183,327 photos, 8,650 members
joshc doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- josh bis
- March 2004
- seattle, republic of cascadia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- fake agent
- science vs romance . net