I take pictures, mostly in Seattle, often of live music. In addition to contributing to the Sunbreak, I maintain a couple of little websites called Hello Seattle and science vs. romance dot net. Lately, I've been doing a bit of work for Line Out, the Stranger's music and nightlife blog.
My photos have appeared (intentionally or otherwise) at the Stranger, Rolling Stone, KEXP, Sound Magazine, Ice Cream Man, Back Beat Seattle, Stereogum, Gawker, the Sunbreak Hipster Runoff, and other places.
If you'd like to use photos for something or want me to take pictures for you, please send an email at web (at) sciencevsromance.net and we can arrange something.
Photos of joshc (9)
- I Want to Freelance for City Arts Seattle 316 photos, 77 members
- backbeat seattle photo pool 7,349 photos, 57 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 6,632 photos, 136 members
- Concert Photography 222,144 photos, 38,405 members
- Spin Magazine 897 photos, 245 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,143,743 photos, 89,137 members
- Stranger Photos 145,284 photos, 3,199 members
- Three Imaginary Girls Sparkly Indie-Pop Photos 21,073 photos, 260 members
- McLeod Residence 34,439 photos, 99 members
- Prohibited / Prohibido 1,511 photos, 366 members
- All Flickr Stakeholders 1,796 photos, 114 members
- FlickrCentral 9,324,660 photos, 286,893 members
- ultra 394 photos, 56 members
- Seattle bloggers 21,174 photos, 556 members
- University of Washington 4,643 photos, 578 members
- metroblogging 0 photos, 1 member
- Seattle 183,106 photos, 8,646 members
joshc doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- josh bis
- March 2004
- seattle, republic of cascadia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- fake agent
- science vs romance . net