I take pictures, mostly in Seattle, often of live music. In addition to contributing to the Sunbreak, I maintain a couple of little websites called Hello Seattle and science vs. romance dot net. Lately, I've been doing a bit of work for Line Out, the Stranger's music and nightlife blog.
My photos have appeared (intentionally or otherwise) at the Stranger, Rolling Stone, KEXP, Sound Magazine, Ice Cream Man, Back Beat Seattle, Stereogum, Gawker, the Sunbreak Hipster Runoff, and other places.
If you'd like to use photos for something or want me to take pictures for you, please send an email at web (at) sciencevsromance.net and we can arrange something.
Photos of joshc (9)
- I Want to Freelance for City Arts Seattle 327 photos, 77 members
- backbeat seattle photo pool 7,324 photos, 55 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 6,746 photos, 138 members
- Concert Photography 222,849 photos, 38,482 members
- Spin Magazine 897 photos, 247 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,146,046 photos, 88,959 members
- Stranger Photos 146,053 photos, 3,216 members
- Three Imaginary Girls Sparkly Indie-Pop Photos 21,104 photos, 261 members
- McLeod Residence 34,439 photos, 99 members
- Prohibited / Prohibido 1,491 photos, 366 members
- All Flickr Stakeholders 1,796 photos, 115 members
- FlickrCentral 9,215,016 photos, 279,578 members
- ultra 430 photos, 56 members
- Seattle bloggers 21,339 photos, 556 members
- University of Washington 5,228 photos, 574 members
- metroblogging 0 photos, 1 member
- Seattle 183,934 photos, 8,645 members
joshc doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- josh bis
- March 2004
- seattle, republic of cascadia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- fake agent
- science vs romance . net