Not much to say. Just an average guy. I live in the Phoenix Arizona area, and my photographic interests include desert landscapes / nature, urban exploration / abandonment, street, abstract, and nighttime. So I guess, everything. I do these things for myself, but if they do something for anyone else that is wonderful. Thanks for even taking the time to look.
Canon 5D & 60D
28-135mm IS macro
And several plastic dinosaurs
Most images are available at: jonno23.imagekind.com/
Photos of Just Jonno23. Nothing more. Nothing less. (4)
Just Jonno23. Nothing more. Nothing less.'s favorite photos from other Flickr members (660)
- Saving Planet Earth 848 photos, 170 members
- Photos, Devoid of People 0 photos, 1 member
- Photos Without A Rabbit 62,796 photos, 2,175 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 158 members
- New Photo Experience 101 photos, 161 members
- digital is the devil 384,860 photos, 6,837 members
- People with wetsuits that look like seals from the bottom 1,183 photos, 90 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 98,950 photos, 7,299 members
- Dog'erday 202 photos, 24 members
- Cattle Pen - to err is human, to moo bovine... 7 photos, 22 members
- The Microwave Annex 0 photos, 18 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,813 photos, 6,398 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 8,996 photos, 813 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 97,221 photos, 3,101 members
- DBOLRL: RIP JAKEY IT SEEMED LIKE JUST YESTERDAY 5 photos, 187 members
- Jumping Project 51,475 photos, 33,907 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 57,855 photos, 436 members
- The Wreakage 236 photos, 11 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 85,279 photos, 11,121 members
- Camera Cemetery 13,491 photos, 796 members
- Camera Porn Friday 6,100 photos, 1,405 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,365,042 photos, 72,809 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 96,189 photos, 13,864 members
- Creative Product Photography (CPP) 1,912 photos, 468 members
- Product Photography 75,409 photos, 9,931 members
- JONES soda, co. 127 photos, 111 members
- arizona urban explorers 3,099 photos, 141 members
- Blogging Phoenix 1,174 photos, 52 members
- Spring Training Baseball 845 photos, 46 members
- Gogyohka 16 photos, 8 members
- CLOSED - Back To Flowers 1,206 photos, 173 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,352 photos, 3,263 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 113 members
- vintage camera addicts 11,356 photos, 628 members
- Your camera collection ! 72,598 photos, 5,663 members
- Boing Boing 128,557 photos, 5,271 members
- Photo Madness: 2015 anyone? 407 photos, 325 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 22: Full Moon 300 photos, 55 members
- Utata 458,521 photos, 27,516 members
- Light Junkies 110,547 photos, 18,528 members
- 28 Days Later 148,277 photos, 3,532 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 26,530 photos, 1,089 members
- Color My World Daily (Saturday is PINK or PURPLE Day) 177,102 photos, 8,097 members
- Arizona 87,925 photos, 2,683 members
- Turning the lens on Flickr (Self Portraits) 37,776 photos, 3,446 members
- Occupy 20,549 photos, 1,213 members
- Astronomy 105,718 photos, 13,599 members
- Bonjour Tristesse 71,776 photos, 3,202 members
- PHILOSOPHY /// PHOTOphilosophy ™ 14,475 photos, 1,362 members
- WEEKLY 10,064 photos, 381 members
It's just Mark says:
" Jonno is officially off his high horse, so I'm writing this to praise him for various things.
I want to praise him for being a helpful guy to his friends in need. (no,not me)
His photography is awe inspiring, but you can see that for yourself.
He's a funny witty guy .No...really. He's funny. I'm not lying!
He keeps threatening me with death because we're hot for the same girl, but she likes me best,and he knows it. This sometimes makes him bitter, but he'll get over it....eventually.
He's a Canon guy, but I won't hold that against him. Some of my favorite photographers are....*shrugs*"
August 25th, 2012
"JW thinks he is me, on Flickr. He is wrong. I am not him, nor JakeRome. Sorry, peeps. However, this person took Flickr by storm with his amazing images. Checkkit out. He has mastered Digital AND Film. I can offer no better praise."
July 29th, 2012
Mars Observer ♂ says:
"Contrary to popular belief, dinosaurs are *NOT* extinct. They (like many Canadians) have simply been drawn to the stunning natural beauty and dry, warm weather of Arizona. Many photographers (including Ansel Adams) have, for decades, also been drawn to this wondrously scenic, photography mecca (and not just for the early buffets, either!)
Is it any wonder then, that Jonno23, a hybrid dinosaur-photographer, would spring-forth from this hot-bed of eclectic artistic talent (I suspect he's part Canadian too!)
Jonno shoots with the ferocity of a Velociraptor, the skill of an Ansel Adams, and the politeness of a Canadian. Check it out!!"
May 29th, 2012
Zen Mustard Ott says:
"Jonno is one of those photographers that came out of nowhere and contributed heavily to the Pig Sty. His photos are show a great deal of promise and from what I gather, he's working out his creative kinks. Definitely a photographer to watch as I'm sure he'll dazzle us with some great photos going forward."
June 13th, 2012
"I've heard Jonno say that he didn't think of himself as a photographer. I don't think that's true at all. His stream is full of evidence that he is. A photographer is someone who uses his camera to tell a story. Jonno tells great stories, indeed."
June 24th, 2012
Feeling Croppy says:
"Jonno's testi to me gave me the giggles. That so didn't come out right. Neither did that! So glad to have met you in the Sty. You're a breath of fresh air in a place so wild and weird. Make sure the group treats you with respect and fairness, now that you have the M. Not sure why you'd ever want that M, but I have complete faith in you to Maintain a sense of Maturity and the occasional harmless Mayhem.
Jonno always manages to make me laugh and smile. He is adorable humorous and thoughtful."
May 21st, 2012
"Mr Wade is a schweet heart and I know my schweet hearts let me tell you.. He can coax a small glass of something drinkable from any bar rag, he can round up a dinosaur or two and get them to do his bidding, he can smell an old camera just waiting to be re-owned, he knows his way around boats and beaches, tells a mean joke (you do not want to know how many times I have snorted my beverage up my nose when reading his pithy remarks) and has photo skillz too... what more could you ask? Oh... and he is a good friend... :-)"
May 11th, 2012
"This guy is DInoriffic!
Great sense of humour coupled with skillz of the photo.
May 10th, 2012
- Jonathan Wade
- January 2010
- I am: