Not much to say. Just an average guy. I live in the Phoenix Arizona area, and my photographic interests include desert landscapes / nature, urban exploration / abandonment, street, abstract, and nighttime. So I guess, everything. I do these things for myself, but if they do something for anyone else that is wonderful. Thanks for even taking the time to look.
Canon 5D & 60D
28-135mm IS macro
And several plastic dinosaurs
Most images are available at: jonno23.imagekind.com/
Photos of Just Jonno23. Nothing more. Nothing less. (4)
Just Jonno23. Nothing more. Nothing less.'s favorite photos from other Flickr members (657)
- Saving Planet Earth 832 photos, 169 members
- Photos, Devoid of People 0 photos, 1 member
- Photos Without A Rabbit 46,113 photos, 1,773 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 146 members
- New Photo Experience 89 photos, 159 members
- digital is the devil 233,786 photos, 5,066 members
- People with wetsuits that look like seals from the bottom 1,250 photos, 90 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 73,214 photos, 6,599 members
- Dog'erday 196 photos, 23 members
- Cattle Pen - to err is human, to moo bovine... 7 photos, 23 members
- The Microwave Annex 0 photos, 19 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,894 photos, 6,550 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 9,050 photos, 814 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 76,614 photos, 2,480 members
- DBOLRL: RIP JAKEY WE MISS YOU ALREADY 6 photos, 185 members
- Jumping Project 51,341 photos, 32,301 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 49,837 photos, 398 members
- The Wreakage 230 photos, 11 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 81,534 photos, 10,786 members
- Camera Cemetery 11,671 photos, 765 members
- Camera Porn Friday 5,664 photos, 1,384 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,259,243 photos, 69,393 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 89,109 photos, 13,335 members
- Creative Product Photography (CPP) 1,685 photos, 445 members
- Product Photography 68,734 photos, 9,463 members
- JONES soda, co. 127 photos, 112 members
- arizona urban explorers 2,369 photos, 140 members
- Blogging Phoenix 1,168 photos, 53 members
- Spring Training Baseball 616 photos, 34 members
- Gogyohka 16 photos, 8 members
- CLOSED - Back To Flowers 1,210 photos, 178 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,336 photos, 3,267 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 114 members
- vintage camera addicts 8,901 photos, 566 members
- Your camera collection ! 65,892 photos, 5,504 members
- Boing Boing 117,344 photos, 5,266 members
- Photo Madness: 2015 anyone? 410 photos, 328 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 22: Full Moon 198 photos, 52 members
- Utata 446,623 photos, 26,412 members
- Light Junkies 106,427 photos, 17,378 members
- 28 Days Later 130,378 photos, 3,384 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 24,164 photos, 1,080 members
- Color My World Daily (Sunday is BLACK & WHITE DAY) 169,284 photos, 8,007 members
- Arizona 82,756 photos, 2,578 members
- Turning the lens on Flickr (Self Portraits) 32,814 photos, 3,291 members
- Occupy 20,727 photos, 1,212 members
- Astronomy 90,073 photos, 12,255 members
- Bonjour Tristesse 64,482 photos, 3,078 members
- PHILOSOPHY /// PHOTOphilosophy ™ 13,388 photos, 1,314 members
- WEEKLY 9,747 photos, 353 members
`Mark&Manna Photography says:
" Jonno is officially off his high horse, so I'm writing this to praise him for various things.
I want to praise him for being a helpful guy to his friends in need. (no,not me)
His photography is awe inspiring, but you can see that for yourself.
He's a funny witty guy .No...really. He's funny. I'm not lying!
He keeps threatening me with death because we're hot for the same girl, but she likes me best,and he knows it. This sometimes makes him bitter, but he'll get over it....eventually.
He's a Canon guy, but I won't hold that against him. Some of my favorite photographers are....*shrugs*"
August 25th, 2012
"JW thinks he is me, on Flickr. He is wrong. I am not him, nor JakeRome. Sorry, peeps. However, this person took Flickr by storm with his amazing images. Checkkit out. He has mastered Digital AND Film. I can offer no better praise."
July 29th, 2012
Mars Observer ♂ says:
"Contrary to popular belief, dinosaurs are *NOT* extinct. They (like many Canadians) have simply been drawn to the stunning natural beauty and dry, warm weather of Arizona. Many photographers (including Ansel Adams) have, for decades, also been drawn to this wondrously scenic, photography mecca (and not just for the early buffets, either!)
Is it any wonder then, that Jonno23, a hybrid dinosaur-photographer, would spring-forth from this hot-bed of eclectic artistic talent (I suspect he's part Canadian too!)
Jonno shoots with the ferocity of a Velociraptor, the skill of an Ansel Adams, and the politeness of a Canadian. Check it out!!"
May 29th, 2012
I SAP WACS! says:
"Jonno is one of those photographers that came out of nowhere and contributed heavily to the Pig Sty. His photos are show a great deal of promise and from what I gather, he's working out his creative kinks. Definitely a photographer to watch as I'm sure he'll dazzle us with some great photos going forward."
June 13th, 2012
"I've heard Jonno say that he didn't think of himself as a photographer. I don't think that's true at all. His stream is full of evidence that he is. A photographer is someone who uses his camera to tell a story. Jonno tells great stories, indeed."
June 24th, 2012
Feeling Croppy says:
"Jonno's testi to me gave me the giggles. That so didn't come out right. Neither did that! So glad to have met you in the Sty. You're a breath of fresh air in a place so wild and weird. Make sure the group treats you with respect and fairness, now that you have the M. Not sure why you'd ever want that M, but I have complete faith in you to Maintain a sense of Maturity and the occasional harmless Mayhem.
Jonno always manages to make me laugh and smile. He is adorable humorous and thoughtful."
May 21st, 2012
"Mr Wade is a schweet heart and I know my schweet hearts let me tell you.. He can coax a small glass of something drinkable from any bar rag, he can round up a dinosaur or two and get them to do his bidding, he can smell an old camera just waiting to be re-owned, he knows his way around boats and beaches, tells a mean joke (you do not want to know how many times I have snorted my beverage up my nose when reading his pithy remarks) and has photo skillz too... what more could you ask? Oh... and he is a good friend... :-)"
May 11th, 2012
"This guy is DInoriffic!
Great sense of humour coupled with skillz of the photo.
May 10th, 2012
- Jonathan Wade
- January 2010
- I am: