Happily married and living in Knoxville, Tn, I work in finance full-time and shoot family and wedding photography on the side. I have an amazing wife, Amy, and a beautiful daughter, Caroline, both of whom I cherish more than anything.
I currently use the following equipment:
Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS
Canon 24-70L 2.8 (my LEAST favorite lens)
Sigma 50mm 1.4
430 EXII Flash
That's about it. Thanks for dropping by!
- Toyota World 16,058 photos, 2,145 members
- baby session setup 611 photos, 5,202 members
- Videos on Flickr 34,479 photos, 20,322 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,938 photos, 6,860 members
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II 63,322 photos, 1,768 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 852,713 photos, 26,856 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,759 photos, 19,923 members
- Tennessee Photographers 59,055 photos, 1,319 members
- Knoxify 5,782 photos, 268 members
- Knoxville, Tennessee 7,664 photos, 453 members
- Flickrs Best HDRs 309 photos, 75 members
- This is Scotland 78,159 photos, 1,329 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,369 photos, 256,726 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 155,069 photos, 9,548 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 215,422 photos, 15,189 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,206,838 photos, 36,594 members
- Wonderful World! 389,936 photos, 7,842 members
- Veterans and Veterans Day 9,702 photos, 479 members
- Honor our Veterans 6,420 photos, 341 members
- Remembrance Day, Veterans Day & War Memorials 23,701 photos, 3,309 members
- « S’il vous plaît… dessine-moi… » - a story in one pic 884 photos, 69 members
- Wedding Albums and Layouts 11,932 photos, 3,049 members
- Wedding Photography 252,586 photos, 51,439 members
- 500x500 310,030 photos, 7,588 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,925 photos, 22,048 members
- Hope for Angel 458 photos, 243 members
- Architecture Directory 598,468 photos, 22,673 members
- Love speaks 401 photos, 487 members
- Grandfather Mountain Highland Games 47 photos, 12 members
- B&W only! Black and White 2,293 photos, 556 members
- Stroopwafels Actions 520 photos, 2,388 members
- "A-Z of Digital Editing" (Invited Images Only) Comment on 2 2,017 photos, 1,465 members
- Sunflowers 14,816 photos, 3,945 members
- Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers!! 14,591 photos, 3,618 members
- Yellow Flowers 61,827 photos, 11,742 members
- Two Feet Under 23,765 photos, 2,993 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 104,936 photos, 11,733 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 122,616 photos, 17,925 members
- *best of autumn and winter 2007* Please comment on 3 !!! 9,374 photos, 917 members
- Creative Toddler & Baby Photography 8,642 photos, 1,727 members
- The Red Sox Nation 12,442 photos, 1,321 members
- One Of A Kind 767,043 photos, 21,392 members
- Flower Center Macro ... Up Close and Personal 40,470 photos, 5,131 members
- lights sun and fire (invite everyone!) 11,860 photos, 1,835 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,220,897 photos, 59,398 members
- *Best of Flickr* (Comment 1 / invite 2) PHOTOS ONLY 1,079,788 photos, 30,442 members
- Fav photographer (Invite Only) 9,432 photos, 2,524 members
- GTF - Grandes Temas da Fotografia 473 photos, 1,085 members
- Children of The World 104,822 photos, 7,757 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 332,261 photos, 31,179 members
"Jon gives me so much inspiration! His photos are completely awesome and unique! I love everything about them! I am constantly inspired and caught by surprise what he brings to the table next! Awesome work Jon! I know you will continue to inspire me as well as many others here on Flickr."
November 8th, 2008
"Jon, your work is incredible!! I've only became your contact today, but after looking through your stream I decided that today was my lucky day. I did not know you existed before and now I do. Yey!
You are definitely an inspiration through your photos and the way you see life!"
May 15th, 2008
"If a picture is worth a thousand words, then it is entirely appropriate to express my appreciation of this Photographer and his work by at least showcasing a bit of it on this www.r-and-a.com/c..."
August 15th, 2007
"Jon has been a valuable flickr resource and guide. In Jon's images you will find a great deal of compassion and quality which is equally expressed in his generosity and in how he shares his views and knowledge.
Thank you Jon,
August 4th, 2007
"Either Emerson or Thoreau (I always mix them up!) said that "the greatest compliment a man ever paid me was when he asked me a question and then listened for an answer".
Jon has been one of the rare people in life that live this out... he often heaps on praise on others and asks for insights on how he can improve his photography... he then actively listens to their answers and then runs out to follow the advice!
Strangely, while he so eager praises others and listens for advice, he all the while crafts such graceful beauty in his very own work... Plain Beauty, Key to My Heart and Spouts of Blessings are fine examples.
Keep up the refreshing humility and exponential growth! I am eager to see your work both now and ahead."
July 15th, 2007
"I so enjoy looking through Jon's beautiful photos each day. I feel sometimes I am "visually illiterate"---- and then I look at the world through his eyes and it wakes me up to what I should look for when I see the world through a lens. He has really helped me learn through his photos.
I will always be a huge fan of Jon's and I encourage all who view his lovely work to let the world know about him.
Keep up the good work my friend.
June 7th, 2007
"Jon is an accomplished and avid amateur photographer. His enthusiasm for photography shows vividly in the images he produces, be they landscape or portraiture.
I am pleased to count Jon amongst my Flickr friends,"
June 7th, 2007
- Jon in Knoxville
- January 2007
- Everywhere (Military Brat)
- Knoxville, TN, U.S.
- I am:
- Male and Taken